Help-BBT chart

Old May 19th 04, 10:48 PM

20 36.7 36.80
21 36.9 36.80
22 36.9 36.90
23 36.7 36.90
24 36.7 36.90
25 36.7 36.90
26 - 36.80
27 - 36.60

Can anyone please read my temp and tell me what day I ovulated in the
last 2 months? Also, how is my luteal phase? In March I had 1
spotting day but in April I had 2.

I really appreciate your help. Thanks.

Kate
Old May 19th 04, 10:58 PM
Jamie Clark

Default Help-BBT chart

Just a guess, but I'd say in March, you probably ovulated on cd 12, hence
the jump on cd 13, and the continued rise from then on. That would make
your luteal phase in March about 14 days long, which is normal and average.

In April, cd 8 is a "rule of thumb" temp, so ignore it. I see a dip on cd
13, then a jump on cd 14, so I'd say that you ovulated on cd 14. Where your
cd 26 and 27 temps the same in April as they were in March?

If your cycles are pretty average in length -- usually 26-29 days, then I'd
just have sex *every other day* starting on cd 8, and continueing until cd15
or 16. That should cover your basis, whether you ovulate on cd12 or cd 14.
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest
Password

Check out our Adoption Page at http://home.earthlink.net/~jamielee6

"Kate" wrote in message
om...
Day March April
1 36.7 36.50
2 36.6 36.50
3 36.5 36.50
4 36.3 36.60
5 36.5 36.40
6 36.5 36.40
7 36.5 36.50
8 36.5 36.70
9 36.5 36.50
10 36.4 36.50
11 36.4 36.60
12 36.4 36.50
13 36.7 36.20
14 36.5 36.50
15 36.8 36.60
16 36.7 36.70
17 36.7 36.70
18 36.7 36.90
19 36.7 36.80

Old May 20th 04, 03:27 PM
Ilse Witch

On Wed, 19 May 2004 14:48:43 -0700, Kate wrote:

Can anyone please read my temp and tell me what day I ovulated in the
last 2 months? Also, how is my luteal phase? In March I had 1
spotting day but in April I had 2.

Have you monitored any secondary fertility signs? From the temps I'd say
you ovulated around day 12 in the first and day 13 in the second cycle,
but that is also based on how my own charts look. That would make your
luteal phase 13-14 days long, and excellent value bang in the middle of
10-18 days (which is normal range).

If you monitor cervical mucus and position you have two more signs to go
by. If you find that gross, buy an oral ovulation monitor that works with
the dried saliva pattern. If you're fertile, it will show a fern pattern,
otherwise spots. I tried it one cycle, and was quite impressed by its
accuracy. These things are ~$20, a lot cheaper than the oral ovulation
kits that test for the LH surge.

Don't worry about the premenstrual spotting, it's really no big deal.
And if noone has recommended it yet: read Taking Charge of Your Fertility.

--
-- I
mommy to DS (22m)

Old May 20th 04, 03:45 PM
Kate

In April, cd 8 is a "rule of thumb" temp, so ignore it. I see a dip on cd
13, then a jump on cd 14, so I'd say that you ovulated on cd 14. Where your
cd 26 and 27 temps the same in April as they were in March?

My cycle is 25 days only in March. cd 26 and 27's temp for April are
36.8 and 36.6.

Do you know how to reduce spotting? I did not have it at all before
and during the time I was taking bcp.

Thanks a lot Jamie. Hopefully I get pg soon.

Kate

Old May 20th 04, 05:06 PM
Marion Boulden

Kate wrote:

[...]

You can plug these numbers into charts at http://fertilityfriend.com and
it will give you a good estimate of when you ovulated... it's free.

cheers,
Marion

Old May 20th 04, 11:56 PM
Jamie Clark

No, don't worry about spotting. It isn't automatically bad, it's just the
uterine lining starting to disengage. If you conceive, then the embryo will
kick off a chemical or hormone which will tell the uterine lining NOT to
disengage, although you still may have some spotting, even if pregnant.
But, many women spot on the first day or two of their periods -- there is
nothing wrong with it. You didn't have it during your time on the pill
because your progesterone drop was sudden and artificial. Now, your
progesterone drop is more gradual and natural.

Good luck.
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest
Password

Check out our Adoption Page at http://home.earthlink.net/~jamielee6

om...

Fetal growth chart ted General 16 June 18th 04 02:58 PM
Potty Training (possible TMI) Krista General 7 May 20th 04 12:43 AM
Has anyone seen my old friend Doan? Doan General 1 February 14th 04 03:15 PM
Chinese Gender Chart Fer Pregnancy 11 November 13th 03 01:37 PM
Denver Developmental Chart toto General 4 August 19th 03 07:23 AM