Destroying a Family while Protecting them: FW:

Old August 7th 03, 07:14 PM
Fern5827

Default Destroying a Family while Protecting them: FW:

Of COURSE they do! That's the plan. Nothing could destroy a family faster
than to have a child in it who has been conditioned by the child protectors
that his parents have no authority and that all he has to do if he doesn't
like what they do is to call the child protectors and it will be "taken care
of." Teaching children generally that this is true effectively destroys the
authority of parents everywhere.

Their purpose is to stop parents from being able to effectively complain
when they teach collectivism as an ideal in school, and it's working.

RAY THOMA$
Free (e.g. un-numbered, unmanaged, unmanageable) individual

------

"THE THOMA$ REPORT"
News and commentary not usually found in the Mainstream media:
http://www.geocities.com/thomasreport

"Child Protector Report": Regular news about "Child Protector" abuses
is now part of the main "THOMA$ REPORT" and can readily be
identified by the red headline: http://www.geocities.com/thomasreport and
"Child Protector Watch": Where I put everything I learned whipping
the child protectors when they came for my son's children:
http://www.angelfire.com/co2/childprotectorwatch

Read my daily and weekly features on "Sierra Times."
Go to: http://www.SierraTimes.com

Old August 8th 03, 03:02 AM
LaVonne Carlson

Fern5827 wrote:

Nothing could destroy a family faster
than to have a child in it who has been conditioned by the child protectors
that his parents have no authority and that all he has to do if he doesn't
like what they do is to call the child protectors and it will be "taken care
of." Teaching children generally that this is true effectively destroys the
authority of parents everywhere.

I can think of something that will destroy a family even faster than your
scenario above, and that is parental child abuse. But you don't believe that
happens, do you Fern? You verbally attack individuals who have cared for
children who have been raped and mutilated. You post lies about individuals
who, at great personal expense, have taken these children into their homes.
You are a fraud, Fern.

I know the ng has names for you but I will not go there. I do wonder what you
did to your little children that makes you such an advocate for abuse.

LaVonne

Old August 9th 03, 07:35 PM
abacus

LaVonne Carlson wrote in message ...
Fern5827 wrote:

Nothing could destroy a family faster
than to have a child in it who has been conditioned by the child protectors
that his parents have no authority and that all he has to do if he doesn't
like what they do is to call the child protectors and it will be "taken care
of." Teaching children generally that this is true effectively destroys the
authority of parents everywhere.

I can think of something that will destroy a family even faster than your
scenario above, and that is parental child abuse.

The key difference is parental child abuse is something under the
parents control. Good parents don't abuse their children and,
thankfully, they are the vast majority. But the *conditioning* (I
don't really agree with that terminology) children receive in school
is not something that parents can control and thus it can
detrimentally affect many more families, even those that don't abuse
their children. Personally, I see that as a serious problem in our
society.