40 week Midwife Appointment

Old October 18th 04, 05:58 PM
Tori M.

Default 40 week Midwife Appointment

Well everything is moving along slowly. I am now thinned more, dialated a
tiny bit more and streatchier.. I dont know how effaced I am or anything
she never tells me but I had my membranes stripped again. Apparently I have
forewaters forming and the mucas plug has stopped being so goopy My
midwife and the OB both agree that since the baby is growing fine and seems
happy to be where he is then we can leave him to come out when he wants to.
They like to induce at 10 days past due and that would be fine with me but
they said since early ultrasounds suggested a due date of 10/26/04 they have
some leway with that so I would not even get them to agree to induction
until November in the earliest! My mom is coming from NH on the 26th so I
dont care what day I give birth as long as it is before then They said a
c-section would be awful for me so they WILL NOT do anything to raise my
risks.. Gotta love them for that I guess

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier Late due to being his fathers child. I would have been 15 minutes

Old October 19th 04, 01:47 AM
Leslie

Really, Tori, your midwives sound awesome! I think with the signs you've been
having it's going to be any time. :-)

Leslie

Emily (2/4/91)
Jake (1/27/94)
Teddy (2/15/95)
William (3/5/01 -- VBA3C, 13 lbs. 5 oz.)
and Lorelei, expected 11/2/04

"Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
~ William Wordsworth

Old October 19th 04, 06:03 AM
Kelly

Hang in there! Sounds like you have a pretty nice midwife.

Warmly,
Kelly

Old October 20th 04, 04:18 PM
Joybelle

"Tori M." wrote in message
[...]

Oh, Tori, you are getting there! It sounds like you have some good doctors.

--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99
Iris 2-28-01
Spencer 3-12-03

First appointment with new midwife Sarah Vaughan Pregnancy 12 October 4th 04 05:45 AM
Claire's Birth Story - VBAC (really long) Mary W. Pregnancy 13 August 19th 04 09:58 PM
28 Week appointment (in week 29 actually!) Jill Pregnancy 18 March 5th 04 09:18 PM
38 week appt. Cheryl S. Pregnancy 16 August 25th 03 10:42 PM
29 week update Linz Pregnancy 3 August 20th 03 01:29 PM