Dr. Sarah shrugs as little penises are ripped and sliced en masse.

Old January 4th 05, 09:55 AM
Hope

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 22:00:54 -0800, "Larry McMahan"

It
is better to get a 100 people from 10% agreement to 60% agreement that
to **** off someone who is already at 90% if you want to change the
world for the better.

Did you make that up Larry or is it a quote? I really like it.

Hope

--
Riley 1993 c/s
Tara 2002 HBAC
#3 Sept 2005!
Old January 4th 05, 02:37 PM
Todd Gastaldo

"Hope" wrote in message
On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 22:00:54 -0800, "Larry McMahan"

It
is better to get a 100 people from 10% agreement to 60% agreement that
to **** off someone who is already at 90% if you want to change the
world for the better.

Did you make that up Larry or is it a quote? I really like it.

I am 60% in agreement with Hope regarding Larry's quote. : )

Todd

Old January 4th 05, 07:58 PM
Jamie Clark

"Kelly" wrote in message
Todd,
I wonder how often you are working in labor and delivery and in a newborn
nursery? Do you in person see all these things you claim? Also, are
doctors doing circs without consent? I highly doubt it-it is a choice of
parents, so the parents are requesting this to be done. You are currently
driving me crazy, and just when I was sort of softening up to you

Yep, me too. I had Todd killfiled for years, and about 3-6 months agoy took
him out of the killfile as it seemed he was actually contributing to posts
in a new and unusual way (for him), by making normal helpful comments or
actually joking around. But it seems as if you have reverted to your usual
shtick -- hijacking posts and blathering on about your cause in a hostile
and ineffective way. It's too bad that you are your own worst enemy. I'm
putting you back in the killfile where you belong, Todd. Buh Bye.
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

Old January 5th 05, 02:06 AM
Todd Gastaldo

KELLY PRETENDS; JAMIE AGREES

Kelly wrote:

Todd,
I wonder how often you are working in labor and delivery and in a newborn
nursery? Do you in person see all these things you claim? Also, are
doctors doing circs without consent? I highly doubt it-it is a choice of
parents, so the parents are requesting this to be done.

Kelly pretends that I must work in labor and delivery to know that OBs are
routinely closing birth canals up to 30% and keeping them closed when babies
get stuck.

Kelly also pretends that MDs obtain consent before ripping and slicing
infant penises en masse and that it is ethical for MDs to rip and slice
infant penises en masse.

Perhaps Kelly isn't pretending?

Perhaps Kelly really believes, for example, that one must work in labor and
delivery to know that OBs are routinely closing birth canals up to 30%,
etc.?

Kelly offered no substantiation for her inferences/pretenses and she hasn't
replied to my post...

See I don't need to see the MD felonies...
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...4cf50194d30983

Kelly said I am driving her crazy...

You are currently driving me crazy, and just when I was sort of softening
up to you

It starts to drive ME crazy when people make false assertions - but instead
of going crazy I answer them point by point (see URL above) and hope that
they will either show me where I am wrong or concede my points.

Jamie indicated that I am driving her crazy too...

Yep, me too. I had Todd killfiled for years, and about 3-6 months agoy
took him out of the killfile as

Jamie complains that my comments aren't "normal helpful" and that I am not
"actually joking around"...

it seemed he was actually contributing to posts in a new and unusual way
(for him), by making normal helpful comments or actually joking around.

Jamie pejorizes/trivializes, calling my work a "schtick"...

But it seems as if you have reverted to your usual shtick --

Jamie says I am,

hijacking posts and blathering on about your cause in a hostile and
ineffective way. It's too bad that you are your own worst enemy. I'm
putting you back in the killfile where you belong, Todd. Buh Bye.
--

Jamie,

If by chance you see this post because someone you don't killfile quotes it
back in reply...

I hope you will show me where I am wrong.

I GRAPHICALLY DESCRIBE for pregnant women exactly what happens in "routine
infant circumcision" - i.e. - an MD straps a baby down and rips and slices
the baby's penis - making the baby scream and writhe and bleed and sometimes
die or lose his penis. Death and loss of penis are rare to be sure - but
PARTIAL loss of penis is the object - and that is obviously ILLEGAL since
"routine infant circumcision" is a NO MEDICAL INDICATIONS procedure.

I EXPLICITLY STATE for pregnant women that OBs are lying to cover-up the
fact they are routinely closing birth canals up to 30% and keeping birth
canals closed when babies get stuck and gruesomely manipulating most babies'
spines at birth - sometimes - albeit rarely - pulling so hard on tiny spines
that spinal nerves are ripped out of tiny spinal cords.

I do not joke around all that much because these are yet unprosecuted
massive crimes that MDs are using to suck BILLIONS per year out of America's
healthcare system to the detriment of many mothers and babies.

Jamie, you say I am "hijacking" posts and "blathering on" about "my" cause
in "a hostile and ineffective" way...

I reply to posts on existing threads and sometimees start new threads.

I discuss things as best I can.

I say that PREVENTING easily prevented mass (sometimes fatal) child abuse is
EVERYONE'S cause - or should be.

I am sorry you perceive me to be "hostile and ineffective" as I point out
the various cover-up lies of medical doctors.

I am sorry you perceive me to be "hostile and ineffective" as I point out
that - contrary to the assertions of various persons that a certain medical
doctor subscriber to misc.kids.pregnancy is in substantial agreement with
me - the certain medical doctor is NOT in substantial agreement - indeed far
from it - she is ignoring her fellow MDs' lies.

I would prefer that you NOT killfile me and take the time to show me where I
am wrong.

Killfiling is perfectly acceptable though - it makes the usenet useable - I
support it.

But again Jamie: if by chance you see this post because someone you don't
killfile quotes it back in reply...

I hope you will show me where I am wrong.

If a "hostile" man runs in and says the roof is on fire, it might be
worthwhile to look past his "hostility" and actually go check the roof.

The obstetric roof is on fire - and babies are suffering en masse and
sometimes dying.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Old January 5th 05, 04:14 AM
Jamie Clark

You are reverting to your usual shtick by taking almost any post and turning
it into one of your soap boxes. It's annoying. You know the saying, "Don't
kill the messenger."? Well, in your case, I think it is appropriate to
killfile the messenger. I have never disputed your claims about anything,
as with most other people, what I am against is your methods. You turn off
the very people that you might hope to reach. Just standing around yelling
about birth canals isn't helpful. Taking existing threads and turning them
into rants about birth canals isn't convincing. Crazy people stand on
street corners and spout off all the time, and some of what they say may be
true, but if they are scary, if they haven't bathed and smell bad, if they
mix their truths with rhetoric and false accusations against upstanding
members of the community, then wonder of wonder, people will stop paying
attention to the crazy guy. Todd, you are the crazy guy here on the ng.

There is no arguing with crazy.

#3 Sept 2005!

Old January 5th 05, 07:07 AM
Todd Gastaldo

LOL!

OBs are lying and closing birth canals up to 30% and KEEPING birth canals
closed when babies get stuck - and I'm the only one calling for them to
stop - and *I'm* crazy?!

Maybe you're right! LOL!

Todd ("crazy guy")

PS What false accusations?

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
[...]

Check out the family! -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest
Password

Old January 5th 05, 07:49 AM
Jamie Clark

You're whole recent tirade against "Medical Doctor Sarah" and her supposed
stance on c*rc. You attack long term members of this group, and you're
going to be the odd man out.

You know your analogy about the hostile man who runs into the building and
yells about the roof being on fire, how we ought to get past the hostility
and check out the roof? The problem that I see, Todd is that you aren't
yelling about OUR roof being on fire, you're yelling about the roof being on
fire on a building 100 miles away. You keep interrupting a completely
normal and interesting conversation to loudly scream about the roof, 100
miles away, and the danger to all the people inside that building, 100 miles
away. Well, you may well be right about the dangers to those people in the
building, 100 miles away, but that doesn't mean that you are handling the
issue correctly. Rather than scream at us all day long, you could be more
effectively getting the word out there, and possibly telling someone who
actually could do something about either putting out the fire, or evacuating
the building. Instead, you fight with anyone who dares to suggest that you
could be more effective, continue your rants.

It's not enough to be passionate about something. You have to work smarter,
not harder. They say that the definition of insanity is doing the same
thing, over and over, and expecting a different response. I say..."Hi
Todd."
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:
Taylor Marlys, 1/3/03 -- The Inquisitor, who asks "What's that?" only 1000
times a day.
Addison Grace, 9/30/04 -- The Thug, who yells "HEY! HEY! WHERE IS MY
FOOD!" quite loudly at 3am!

Guest
Password

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
k.net...
LOL!

snip

[...]

Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up your own User ID
and Password

Old January 5th 05, 04:21 PM
anyone4tea

There is no arguing with crazy.

Agreed, Jamie.

Sarah, you have given me a lot of food for thought and I appreciate
very much the information you have given to me. It is very comforting
to know that they are knowledgable people out there who care enough to
listen to the real concerns of a mom, and respond with their own
knowledge and experience.

Anti-circumcision was my main issue - I'm not sure where the "closing
birth canals" etc came from; I think they call that "thread napping" or
something of that ilk.

Although Todd has some very real points, and also has helped in my
anti-circumcision issue, what he has still failed to realize is that we
are his audience and he's turning us off by commandeering each thread
and victimizing others by name. Although I don't wish to do this, I
may also have to killfile him.

Perhaps one day Todd will listen to those he is antagonising and amend
his methods somewhat. With a little more sensitivity and empathy with
those who support him, he will come to realize that working with
synergy, not entropy, is what makes a team and a movement work. The
type of post he is currently using is anti-productive, as we can tell
by the antagonism shown by others who have spoken up.

People will listen to those for whom they hold greater respect. Hitler
was crazy, but he knew how to capture an audience and make them listen.
Anyone4tea