Exclusion Day vaccination fraud (Manzullo via [email protected])

Old August 25th 03, 08:36 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Exclusion Day vaccination fraud (Manzullo via [email protected])

EXCLUSION DAY VACCINATION FRAUD - will Rep. Donald Manzullo (R-Ill) help
expose it?

MDs are endangering public safety - failing to tell parents that ALL
children must be sent home during outbreaks.

The reason all children must be sent home is that some children are not
immunized by their vaccinations and no one knows which children were not
immunized by their vaccinations.

Currently, schools only protect (send home) vaccine-exempted children.
Obviously, children not immunized by their vaccinations are JUST as
vulnerable to disease as the vaccine-exempted kids who are protected/sent
home during outbreaks.

WHY are MDs only protecting vaccine-exempt kids!?

NOTE: This isn't the only immunization-related fraud being committed by
MDs. Incredible as it may seem, MDs are denying PRE-SCHOOL children
*natural* (daily!) immunizations that reportedly* make
MD-needle-vaccinations work better!

MORE BELOW...

WHY ARE THE CHIROPRACTIC TRADE UNIONS SILENT ABOUT THIS OBVIOUS MD FRAUD?

ACA SUBLUXATION MYSTERY (skip it if you are not a chiropractor)...

ACA = American Chiropractic Association

ACA says,

"Resolved...the House of Delegates reaffirms the core principle of the
subluxation...References to subluxation...should be made in ACA releases,
whenever possible. (Ratified by the House of Delegates, September 2000)."
http://www.amerchiro.org/about/policies.shtml

ACA also says,

"Members, download your [October is] spinal health month kit here and start
planning and promoting this event in your community."
http://www.amerchiro.org/

Mysteriously, ACA's October is spinal health month kit makes NO MENTION OF
SUBLUXATION!!!
http://www.amerchiro.org/membersonly...hMonth2003.pdf

ATTENTION ACA Chairman James Edwards:

Dr. DD Palmer, Founder of chiropractic said: "[T]here are some persons who
are so mentally put up that they will need continual adjusting." (DD, p.
801)

ACA leaders apparently need continual adjusting.

Please redo ACA's October is spinal health month kit.

Encourage ACA members to use the word subluxation in their communities.

Remind them that the Founder gave chiropractic subluxation a NON-SPINAL
meaning, as in this phrase from Congressman Donald Manzullo's office:

"...a massive regulatory subluxation.."
--Quote from the office of Congressman Donald Manzullo (R-Ill.) (Magary)^^^
http://www.chiropracticcoalition.org...ion/magary.htm

^^^NOTE: I am *glad* Cong. Manzullo is working for chiropractic.
Unfortunately, Cong. Manzullo's legislative proposal as to how to regulate
chiropractic has been BADLY subluxated due to the influence of badly
subluxated chiropractors in spiffy BJ-"straight" jackets, eg., WCA's Terry
Rondberg. See http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/1913 For
this reason, I do not support Cong. Manzullo's legislation. See
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2112

ATTENTION Congressman Manzullo...via ;

THE EXCLUSION DAY VACCINATION SUBLUXATION

PUBLIC HEALTH HAZARD

MDs are lying by omission about a Feb. 19 Exclusion Day
"need" that ostensibly arises if school children are not vaccinated...

Incredibly, the American Academy of Pediatrics/AAP encourages
MD-pediatricians to have
parents SIGN this "need" fraud!

"If my child does not receive the vaccine(s)...consequences may
include...the need for my child to stay out of daycare or school during
disease outbreaks."
--American Academy of Pediatrics 2002 (My thanks to ICPA's/Ped Ex's Jeanne
Ohm, DC for calling attention to this AAP form. I'll cc Jeanne at
.)
http://www.cispimmunize.org/pro/pdf/...oVaccinate.pdf

TWO KEY FACTS

1. If vaccination protected all vaccinated children, then NO unvaccinated
child would need to be sent home during disease outbreaks at schools.

2. Since some vaccinated children are NOT IMMUNIZED by their vaccinations,
ALL children (not just unvaccinated children) must be protected (sent home)
during disease outbreaks at school.

This is a HUGE public health fraud: MDs and schools are lying by omission
to fraudulently increase MD-needle vaccination rates.

Why ELSE would MDs and schools fail to explicitly
inform parents that some *vaccinated* children are at risk during
outbreaks therefore ALL children must be sent home during outbreaks?

Why would MDs and schools only exhibit concern about the safety of
unvaccinated children - and IGNORE the safety of vaccinated but unimmunized
children?

**MORE** PUBLIC HEALTH FRAUD BY MDs...

Ostensibly "pro-immunization" MDs are lying by omission thereby denying
massive numbers of PRESCHOOL children
massive numbers of free daily immunizations.

MATERNAL ANTIBODIES FOR PASSIVE INFANT IMMUNIZATION
NIH GUIDE, Volume 23, Number 40, November 18, 1994
RFA: AI-95-004
http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/r...AI-95-004.html

Reportedly, breastimmunizations make MD-needle
vaccinations work better!

Quoting Hanson and Telemo [1999]:

"The improved defense against infection in the breast-fed infant is
not just a matter of passive, temporary protection. There is also a
definite ACTIVE impact on the breast-fed infant's immune system that makes
it function more efficiently in defense against infections and in response
to vaccines for years to come." [Hanson and Telemo in Ogra et al. Mucosal Im
munology 1999:1501, emphasis added]

MDs are mysteriously failing to tell the world that
breastfeeding women are IMMUNIZERS who scan for pathogens and manufacture
specific
IMMUNIZATIONS which they "inject" with their breasts DAILY.

MDs are also mysteriously failing to tell the world that
breastfeedings/breast immunizations reportedly make
MD-needle-vaccinations work better!

Via these lies of omission, ostensibly "pro-immunization" MDs are ignoring a
way to make the breastfeeding/breastIMMUNIZATION rate
skyrocket!

WHAT WOMAN - explicitly informed that she can IMMUNIZE her child daily - is
going fail to at
least ATTEMPT to give her baby free daily immunizations that reportedly make
MD-needle vaccinations work better!?

MDs are committing mass IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse!

See Breastfeeding = Chiropractic immunization!

See also: No shots, no school? BALONEY!

And see: Johns Hopkins breast/vagina/penis power! (How America can
INSTANTLY save
$200 million per year...)

Congressman Manzullo, MDs are committing mass *physical* child abuse to go
along with their mass *immunologic* child abuse.

Please initiate Congressional investigations. There are infant screams to
be stopped and hundreds of millions per year to be saved - INSTANTLY.

And this is just the tip of an ICEBERG of savings to be had via NON-SPINAL
chiropractic adjusting of non-spinal massive regulatory subluxations!

NOTE: I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just academic
prime cuts forced through this culture's most powerful mental meatgrinder -
medical school.

CHIROPRACTIC X-RAY SUBLUXATION FRAUD...

First...

TWO QUOTES OF THE DAY

Congressman Manzullo quoted on Rondberg's web site...

"We will be introducing legislation soon that will not only reshape the
definition of chiropractic in federal policy... it will blow the lid off the
definition of chiropractic in federal policy,"
http://www.worldchiropracticalliance.../june2003d.htm

Congressman Manzullo's chief of staff (Magary) quoted on a
Rondberg-affiliated website...

"[T]here has never been a clear definition of what chiropractic is."
http://www.chiropracticcoalition.org...ion/magary.htm

Sorry, Congressman - Spinal Cultist (vertebral-subluxation-based) Rondberg -
in his spiffy BJ-"straight" jacket - has pulled the wool over your eyes.

Even the new breed of ACA "neuromusculoskeletal" spinal cultists
fraudulently ignore PREVENTION of that which they charge to treat.

I'd like the chiropractic trade unions to take action by the September 2003
ACA House of Delegates meeting...

See Chiro orthopedists and global UNREST - and babies...

But I suspect that too many chiros are paralyzed with fear that their
ongoing (relatively inocuous^^^) radiation crime will be
exposed...

See US Atty Genl to 'quackbust' CSICOP 'skeptics'? (For PJ Lisa via Tim
Bolen)

I think my willingness to discuss chiropractic's ongoing (relatively
inocuous^^^) radiation crime is the reason I am still censored from posting
to the Dziuba/Cronshaw (now Zaleski?) version of chirolist.

^^^See Ufberg, Calif. Chiro Bd perpetuate DC radiation fraud
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/1220

The chiro Medicare radiation fraud shows up in this quote from Cong.
Manzullo's chief of staff (Adam Magary):

"The OIG...say[s] the service is not medically necessary but they do not
look at the x-rays that objectively demonstrate the existence of a
subluxation...?"
http://www.chiropracticcoalition.org...ion/magary.htm

MD-dominated OIG LOOKED INTO into chiropractic's "x-rays objectively
demonstrate the existence of subluxation" fraud A LONG TIME AGO...

This was back in the 80s when DCs were being vocal about vaccination hazards
and vaccination choice...

MDs and pharmcos were petitioning Congress for total immunity from liability
in vaccination lawsuits...

ACA went silent regarding vaccination hazards...

Indeed, ACA's then-general counsel Harry Rosenfeld, Esq. recommended *in
ACA's journal* that chiropractors give up on vertebral subluxation and stop
opposing inoculations! (To my knowledge, ACA has never opposed inoculation -
only MANDATORY inoculation.)

See again: Ufberg, Calif. Chiro Bd perpetuate DC radiation fraud
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/1220

OIG scared the **** out of ACA... Here's a 1983 remnant of the OIG pressure
on ACA. I comes from ACA's current "Policies" page...

"Resolved, that efforts be made by the ACA, when and as appropriate, to
amend the involved clause in the Medicare law to strike "to correct a
subluxation" and insert "for treatment of subluxations and symptoms
referable to same". (Ratified by the House of Delegates, June 1983)."
http://www.amerchiro.org/about/policies.shtml

Back in the early 80s, NO chiros - not even BJ-"straight" jacketed chiros
(!) could produce (quoting Magary) "x-rays that objectively demonstrate the
existence of subluxation."

This language was the REASON lobbiests opposed to federal reimbursement
inserted that language into the Medicare legislation - over the objection of
chiropractors!

Obviously, chiros not being able to produce "x-rays that objectively
demonstrate the existence of subluxation" meant that there was ALSO no
evidence that DCs manually CORRECT vertebral subluxations - hence the 1983
ACA policy just quoted...

CONG. MANZULLO... INVESTIGATE - initiate Congressional investigations! Help
chiros get rid of the obvious (albeit rather inocuous) x-ray fraud in their
vertebral subluxation complex - pun intended...

Cong. Manzullo, you are a REPUBLICAN attorney in the AMA's home state,
Illinois, attempting to RESTRICT the scope of practice of the nation's
chiropractors...

Similarly, REPUBLICAN Attorney Mike Schroeder in effect helped 10
MD-obstetricians rubberstamp a regulation that reportedly unlawfully
restricted chiropractic practice, see below.

REPUBLICANS AND THE BIRTH INDUSTRY...

MDs are committing HUGE crimes in the birth industry...

Cong. Manzullo, if you take a closer look at Rondberg and his ilk, you will
find that chiros in BJ-"straight" jackets helped MD-obstetricians drive DCs
out of the birth industry...

Those in power over at ACA right now (ACA Exec. Dir. Cuneo et al.) recently
finished the job via (quoting Magary) "massive regulatory subluxation."

I recently wrote about the "massive regulatory subluxation" in an email to
Anthony Cichoke, DC ("Dr. Enzyme") after he called me (I had asked him to
call)...

I wrote to "Dr. Enzyme"...

There is a strike against me...by a politically powerful person...

In the interest of full disclosure, I think you should know about it.

I was sued for libel by former Calif. Republican Party Chairman Attorney
Michael Schroeder (who I believe is in bed with the MD-obstetricians; see
below).

I couldn't afford to go to Calif. to defend the lawsuit and spent $2,000
plus dollars in an unsuccessful attempt to get it moved to Oregon.

In my absence, the judge lined through Schroeder's one million dollar
petition and awarded him a default judgement of $25,000.

That default judgement still stands. It is a legal judgement against me -
albeit an unfair one.

Or so I say...

Just the same - beware...

SOME HISTORY...

In the late 80s, before he became the Calif. Republican Party Chair,
Attorney Schroeder, as attorney for the Calif. Chiropractic Association,
wrote a Calif. chiropractic regulation known as "Rule 302."

(Thanks to "chiropractic" Attorney Schroeder's Rule 302 - MDs can
*gruesomely* manipulate most babies'
spines at birth and sometimes sever spinal nerves - and California DCs can't
even
sever umbilical cords!)

Attorney Schroeder got the Calif. Chiro. Board to adopt his Rule 302.

In one swell foop, California DCs - who attended thousands of births - were
suddenly prohibited
from so much as severing umbilical cords. (!)

10 MD-obstetricians sued (!)...

Schroeder was selected as the Calif. Chiropractic Board's attorney...

The MD-obstetricians "lost the case" as Schroeder reportedly earned hundreds
of thousands in DC licensing fees in the process...

I say the MD-obstetricians did NOT lose (!) - they got Schroeder's Rule 302
*judicially rubberstamped*. (!)

Former law professor David Prescott later publicly opined that Schroeder's
Rule 302
UNLAWFULLY restricted the chiropractic scope of practice in California.

See Homebirth - Sonoma County can save money - maybe Dr. Dubin will help?

If *Prescott* was/is right - if Schroeder's Rule 302 "unlawfully" restricts
the chiropractic scope - then *I* was right in my "libel" - i.e. - Schroeder
DID bilk the
chiropractic profession out of hundreds of thousands in DC licensing fees
(or
however many thousands he "earned").

REGARDLESS though whether Prescott (or I) am right - WHY is "chiropractic"
attorney
Schroeder failing to go after the MD-obstetricians for closing birth canals
and
gruesomely manipulating most babies' spines at birth?

[Remember - it was 10 MD-obstetricians who ostensibly "attacked" Schroeder's
Rule 302.]

KEY POINT Back when I was still California-licensed - a man calling himself
Schroeder -
attorney for the Calif. Chiro Board - told me by telephone that it was
outside
my scope of practice to tell pregnant women about what MDs were doing -
which
is why I let my Calif. license go inactive...

One needs neither license nor degree to expose obvious lies and bogus
research in the medical literature.

Schroeder *has* his default judgement against me - WHY isn't he going after
the
MD-obstetricians who ostensibly "attacked" his Rule 302?

Chiros are missing a GOLDEN opportunity to save tiny lives and tiny limbs
and PREVENT more vertebral subluxations than DCs will ever be able to adjust
by hand.

MDs are closing birth canals - senselessly - and gruesomely (sometimes
fatally!) manipulating most babies' spines at birth!

Chiros need to speak out! They should do so BEFORE ACA's upcoming Sept 2003
House of Delegates Meeting...

See again: Chiro orthopedists and global UNREST - and babies...

REMEMBER!

"Chiropractic Education...include[s]...OBSTETRICS..."
--American Chiropractic Association/ACA Chairman James Edwards, DC and
Cynthia Vaughn, DC
http://www.jamesedwards.com/educate.htm (emphasis added)

"Obstetrics is the art of midwifery...If the accoucheur is a Chiropractor,
he can adjust...thereby preventing disease."
--Dr. DD Palmer, Founder of Chiropractic [1910:789]

Chiropractors don't *need* to attend births to non-spinal adjust MDs
chiropractically to PREVENT
disease and more vertebral subluxations than DCs will ever be able to charge
to adjust by hand!

CONGRESSMEN don't need to attend births to adjust MDs chiropractically!

I'll also cc Cong. Manzullo via Terry A. Rondberg, DC

and via Rondberg's son-in-law Timothy Feuling

Chiropractic Benefit Services (CBS)

Usenetters et al. Are any of you in Cong. Manzullo's Congressional
district? Please forward this email to him...

I'll also cc him via his fellow Marquette law grad Rockford Mayor Doug Scott
via

http://www.ci.rockford.il.us/Mayor/ScottBIO.htm

Rockford Mayor Doug recently said:

"I wish to thank Congressman Don Manzullo for his efforts...in securing
funds..."
http://www.ci.rockford.il.us/Fp-NEWS...erSpch8-21.pdf

Mayor Doug! There are millions and BILLIONS to be saved - nearly instantly
across America - just by cracking down on senseless MD-inflicted child
abuse!

Please join me in encouraging CONG. MANZULLO... INVESTIGATE - initiate
Congressional investigations!

As you noted in your speech Mayor Doug,

"The early years of a child's life are the most important for learning and
brain development."
http://www.ci.rockford.il.us/Fp-NEWS...erSpch8-21.pdf

MDs are HAMMERING babies' brains - senselessly!

Babies are DYING - six per day from vacuum extractions alone - with MDs
senselessly closing birth canals up to 30%!

See Babies vacuumed to death (also: MRI sex - again)

Congressman Don, perhaps you could start your Congressional investigation by
investigating the state attorney generals I've contacted to no avail - Bill
Lockyer in California and Hardy Meyers here in Oregon...

See for example: Are psychologists really 'psyche protectors'? (Does
Oregon's atty genl really need MDs to report?)

MD-funded law enforcement officers (Meyers and Lockyer) either didn't
receive or read my emails - or they are INTENTIONALLY remaining silent about
mass (sometimes fatal) child abuse committed by MDs...

Copied to Oregon Atty Gen'l Hardy at

Again, thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Copied to: Tim O'Shea, DC )

***This post will be instantly archived for global access at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2119

Within 24 hours it
will be in the google archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Exclusion Day vaccination fraud (Manzullo via