So what??!!!

Old November 17th 06, 01:11 PM posted to misc.kids
enigma

Default So what??!!!

"Nickki1414 via FamilyKB.com" u29182@uwe wrote in

enigma wrote:
Hi. I am a simple teenager and i have one question
for whom may be reading this.

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]

are you a product of public education?

wat thde hell do you mean by a product of public
education???

you can't spell. you can't write a simple sentence. you
obviously don't know you've wandered onto Usenet... public
education is aimed for the lowest common denominator, but
i don't expect you'll understand that.

lee who has a 6 year old that spells better than you

yea i know i accadentily spelled it wrong. sorry. probly a
lot of people. I
can to write a simple sentence.No i don't understand that
at all. But hey what do you expect i'm only in 8th grade.

if i were you, i'd be upset with the school system for not
teaching the basics of spelling and grammar. seriously,
if/when you go looking for a job or start making college
applications, these things can make or break you.
while i suspect that much of the spelling & grammar errors
here are because you're semi-texting, you have to be careful
not to use that in real life.
since you enjoy being weird, why not try being
weird/intelligent, instead of weird/simple? no one really
tries to take advantage of smart girls.
and how do you like 8th grade? i thought it sucked
lee

--
Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if
there be
Old November 17th 06, 01:12 PM posted to misc.kids

bizby40 wrote:
you can't spell. you can't write a simple sentence. you
obviously don't know you've wandered onto Usenet... public
education is aimed for the lowest common denominator, but i
don't expect you'll understand that.

*I* am a product of public education. Do you think I'm stupid too?

Bizby

No. what is a product of public education???? will someone please tell me
please. Nobobody ever tells me anything because i am only in 8th grade in the
scranton school district

Old November 17th 06, 01:16 PM posted to misc.kids
enigma

"bizby40" wrote in
news

"enigma" wrote in message
.. .

you can't spell. you can't write a simple sentence. you
obviously don't know you've wandered onto Usenet... public
education is aimed for the lowest common denominator, but
i don't expect you'll understand that.

*I* am a product of public education. Do you think I'm
stupid too?

only if you didn't take the time to educate yourself past
what the schooling fed you.
while i had some of the worst possible teachers in public
school, i also am more than happy to say that pretty much
everything i know, i taught myself from reading to trig... i
wasn't kidding when i told that 2nd grade teacher i didn't
need her *or* her school...

lee
Old November 17th 06, 01:23 PM posted to misc.kids
enigma

Chookie wrote in

:

In article ,
enigma wrote:

you can't spell. you can't write a simple sentence. you
obviously don't know you've wandered onto Usenet...
public education is aimed for the lowest common
denominator, but i don't expect you'll understand that.

Lee, I am a product of public education. I am aware that
you had a bad experience at some public school, but isn't
it time you grew up and dealt with it?

oh, i would, but public schools have gotten worse here since
i was in school. the whole budget cutting & teaching to the
test, which *only* covers literacy & maths, has left little to
no time for teachers to teach anything *except* reading &
maths. it's shocking that schools have dropped geography,
social studies, sciences, arts, music... it's horrifying that
less than 20% of high school students can find Mexico on a
map!
i really wouldn't *be* bashing public education if they
actually put the education back in
but perhaps i shouldn't bitch, because it gives my child a
leg up...
lee
Old November 17th 06, 01:32 PM posted to misc.kids

enigma wrote:
you can't spell. you can't write a simple sentence. you
obviously don't know you've wandered onto Usenet... public

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
*I* am a product of public education. Do you think I'm
stupid too?

only if you didn't take the time to educate yourself past
what the schooling fed you.
while i had some of the worst possible teachers in public
school, i also am more than happy to say that pretty much
everything i know, i taught myself from reading to trig... i
wasn't kidding when i told that 2nd grade teacher i didn't
need her *or* her school...

lee

I promise i won't. Please tell me pleas. I have had great teachers. They have
helped become an almost straight A student. Please tell me. Please.
Nickki

Old November 17th 06, 01:38 PM posted to misc.kids

enigma wrote:
Hi. I am a simple teenager and i have one question
for whom may be reading this.

[quoted text clipped - 15 lines]
can to write a simple sentence.No i don't understand that
at all. But hey what do you expect i'm only in 8th grade.

if i were you, i'd be upset with the school system for not
teaching the basics of spelling and grammar. seriously,
if/when you go looking for a job or start making college
applications, these things can make or break you.
while i suspect that much of the spelling & grammar errors
here are because you're semi-texting, you have to be careful
not to use that in real life.
since you enjoy being weird, why not try being
weird/intelligent, instead of weird/simple? no one really
tries to take advantage of smart girls.
and how do you like 8th grade? i thought it sucked
lee

Why should I blame the school district it has been the best that I have been
at.They have I just don't pay attion(???spelling). No one knows how smart i
really am expect my dad. So what i suck at math and science but english
history and reading are very easy.! I know better than to use that crap in
real life. Espessicly since i want to go to an ivy league college up in new
york.
Nicole(Nickki)

Old November 17th 06, 01:41 PM posted to misc.kids

enigma wrote:
Hi. I am a simple teenager and i have one question for
whom may be reading this.

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]

are you a product of public education?

wat thde hell do you mean by a product of public
education???

you can't spell. you can't write a simple sentence. you
obviously don't know you've wandered onto Usenet... public
education is aimed for the lowest common denominator, but i
don't expect you'll understand that.

lee who has a 6 year old that spells better than you

Don't anyone dare tell me that i can do something. Because i can do anything
i put my brain to. I am an almost straight A student.

Old November 17th 06, 01:44 PM posted to misc.kids

enigma wrote:
you can't spell. you can't write a simple sentence. you
obviously don't know you've wandered onto Usenet...

[quoted text clipped - 4 lines]
you had a bad experience at some public school, but isn't
it time you grew up and dealt with it?

oh, i would, but public schools have gotten worse here since
i was in school. the whole budget cutting & teaching to the
test, which *only* covers literacy & maths, has left little to
no time for teachers to teach anything *except* reading &
maths. it's shocking that schools have dropped geography,
social studies, sciences, arts, music... it's horrifying that
less than 20% of high school students can find Mexico on a
map!
i really wouldn't *be* bashing public education if they
actually put the education back in
but perhaps i shouldn't bitch, because it gives my child a
leg up...
lee

Look i go to a great school. And i am one of the smartest kids at my school
and `when it comes to history you had better bet that i can find any country
on a map. I know of countries that most people don't. Like Wales or
Uzbekastan!!!!

Old November 17th 06, 03:11 PM posted to misc.kids
Ruth Baltopoulos

enigma wrote:

you can't spell. you can't write a simple sentence. you
obviously don't know you've wandered onto Usenet... public
education is aimed for the lowest common denominator, but i
don't expect you'll understand that.

Well, she wouldn't be alone in her lack of understanding for
that nasty, ignorant comment...
--
Ruth
Old November 17th 06, 03:14 PM posted to misc.kids
user

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 10:22:39 GMT, 0tterbot wrote:
"enigma" wrote in message
.. .

are you a product of public education?

wat thde hell do you mean by a product of public
education???

you can't spell. you can't write a simple sentence. you
obviously don't know you've wandered onto Usenet... public
education is aimed for the lowest common denominator, but i
don't expect you'll understand that.

lee who has a 6 year old that spells better than you

"...*who* spells better than you."
g!
publically educated kylie :-)

Am I the only one who looks at "Nikki's" posts, and thinks -
"Why are you all feeding the troll?"

- Rich

--
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.