Pregnancy Undies

Old April 28th 04, 03:47 PM
Heather

Default Pregnancy Undies

What are the best and where do I get them? I am partial to hip huggers in
boyish styles (the ones that look like tiny shorts) but i doubt they have
'em yet.

Thanks!
Heather

Old April 28th 04, 04:21 PM
M Wayne

I've been wearing Motherhood's lowrise maternity bikinis. I'm 27 weeks and
they fit pretty well. I haven't seen any maternity boyshorts - maybe you can
just wear a larger size in non-maternity boyshorts?

Old April 28th 04, 04:33 PM
Heather

I'm hoping!!!
Ya know what seems to fit well...the slinky lace boy short undies. They
stretch well and still look sexy. I saw them on a model in some magazine.
She was hugely preggo and they still looked cute.

-Heather

Old April 28th 04, 07:17 PM
Ericka Kammerer

Heather wrote:

What are the best and where do I get them? I am partial to hip huggers in
boyish styles (the ones that look like tiny shorts) but i doubt they have
'em yet.

I think Bravado's are best (they have briefs, bikinis,
and thongs, but none of the shorts as far as I know). They're
not cheap, but they're very nice and comfy. You can google
them up online (I've never found them in local stores).

Best wishes,
Ericka

Old April 28th 04, 09:00 PM
melizabeth

"Heather" wrote in message
What are the best and where do I get them? I am partial to hip huggers in
boyish styles (the ones that look like tiny shorts) but i doubt they have
'em yet.

Thanks!
Heather

I am loving the Motherhood maternity undies. They don't come in boyshorts
AFAIK, just thong, bikini, and over the bump.
--
M~Elizabeth

To thine own self be true

Old April 28th 04, 11:21 PM
Cam & Shane

Me too!!

I started off with buying some "granny pants" which were awful and made me
feel quite unattractive. Then I bought a pair of the boy pants and they
were heaps more comfortable and made me look and feel better about myself.
I stocked up on these and still use them at almost 38 weeks.

Cam

---

Old April 29th 04, 01:16 AM
HollyLewis

What are the best and where do I get them? I am partial to hip huggers in
boyish styles (the ones that look like tiny shorts) but i doubt they have
'em yet.

Thanks!
Heather

I never bought any maternity undies at all; I just wear my regular bikinis and
hipsters under the belly. Plenty comfortable and no need to buy anything. I'd
expect boy short styles are low rise enough for you to just continue wearing
what you have.

You only need maternity panties if you're accustomed to full briefs or if you
find that the waistband of your usual undies are binding or irritating your
belly.

Holly
Mom to Camden, 3yo
EDD 32 6/8/04
Old April 29th 04, 02:28 PM
Heather

But where did you get them???
I have searched every maternity store I can find...
Did you just buy a larger size of regular ones? In that case, I am out of
luck as I am already into XL and they are getting tight. I have never seen
bigger than XL .

-Heather

Old April 29th 04, 02:38 PM
Heather

*giggle* again... if I pull my already low rise bikini's down anymore or
pull 'em up in the back, I will have a thong! It is just that they fit
perfect and now with even the small 2 inches I have grown, the bands roll
over.