July due dates

Old May 7th 04, 03:57 AM
Mary S.

Default July due dates

How are you feeling, seven-monthers? Enjoying your beautiful belly?
Any braxton hicks? Aches and pains, or are you carrying on with life as
usual? Everything lined up for the birth, maternity leave, found a
doula, taken a breastfeeding class, toured the birth center/hospital,
happy with the care you're getting so far? Hormones going crazy?
Enjoying those secret smiles that other women give you on the street?
Stretch marks are hard-earned badges of honor, just remember that.

Mary

Old May 7th 04, 01:57 PM
melizabeth

Y'know, I kinda like my belly. Its nice, full, round, cute...No stretch
marks yet...I'm waiting. On Wednesday, I had a horrible day with basic back
pain and feeling overwhelmed. I realized that I cannot be Superwoman, and I
really don't want to be.

Currently the husband I are taking an American Red Cross birthing class,
which is all the base offers. I still need to call some numbers regarding
breastfeeding classes, but other than that things are going according to
plan. I finished sewing one sling yesterday and am working on the second
one.

I'm looking forward to meeting this little guy.

--
M~Elizabeth

To thine own self be true

Old May 7th 04, 03:44 PM
Donna

"Mary S." wrote in message
How are you feeling, seven-monthers? Enjoying your beautiful belly?

I'd be enjoying it more if my beautiful round belly didn't come with a
matching rear end and thighs. sigh

Any braxton hicks?

Every now and then I notice one.

Aches and pains, or are you carrying on with life as
usual?

Life as usual. I'm still amazed at how much easier this pregnancy is than
my first. *everything* is easier this time around.

Everything lined up for the birth, maternity leave, found a
doula, taken a breastfeeding class, toured the birth center/hospital,
happy with the care you're getting so far?

Oh sure. Using all the same caregivers as last time. I'm thrilled because
my beloved obstetrician scheduled my C for her day off so that she could
make sure she could do the surgery. What a darling.

Hormones going crazy?

Astonishingly, no. I was insane for the entire 40 weeks of my pregnancy
with Sarah, but this time around, nada. No mood swings, no inexplicable
grumpiness, nothing. Even my husband is amazed at how calm I am this time.
I credit it to having a boy, and not dealing with the extra estrogen load.

Enjoying those secret smiles that other women give you on the street?
Stretch marks are hard-earned badges of honor, just remember that.

sigh I'm carrying this baby WAY high, which means that I have a lovely
set of stretch markes above my navel, to match the lovely set below my navel
from Sarah. Oh well. They'll fade. It does add to the gorgeousness I
feel these days, however. ( ---sarcasm.)

Donna

Old May 7th 04, 05:16 PM
Sophie

"Mary S." wrote in message
How are you feeling, seven-monthers?

Exactly 2 months to go today. Scary!

Enjoying your beautiful belly?

Actually this time yes, It's not that big. But like Donna I think it
matches my a$$ - lol.

Any braxton hicks?

Not that I've noticed.

Aches and pains, or are you carrying on with life as usual?

My aches and pains are my other children - lol. Seriously, not really
having any physical problems. I do have to be careful if I'm walking for
too long, even jsut grocery shopping. My stomach gets pretty achy then.

The only snafu has been the weekly ultrasounds to monitor the exposure to
Fifth Disease.

Everything lined up for the birth, maternity leave, found a
doula, taken a breastfeeding class, toured the birth center/hospital,
happy with the care you're getting so far?

Well we've picked a date. My mom of course will come stay and watch the
other kids while we're at the hospital. That's about all we need to do. I
do like my Dr - he listens to me.

Hormones going crazy?

Nope.

Enjoying those secret smiles that other women give you on the street?

That's only just happening now. And people are surprised I only have 2
months to go and it's #4. Still glad it's my last time though

Stretch marks are hard-earned badges of honor, just remember that.
Mary

No stretch marks here - just a big butt and bat wings

Sophie
#4 due July 7, 2004
4th c-section

Old May 7th 04, 05:48 PM
Mary W.

"Mary S." wrote:

How are you feeling, seven-monthers? Enjoying your beautiful belly?

Doing well! Thanks.

Any braxton hicks? Aches and pains, or are you carrying on with life as
usual? Everything lined up for the birth, maternity leave, found a
doula, taken a breastfeeding class, toured the birth center/hospital,
happy with the care you're getting so far? Hormones going crazy?

Pretty much doing fine. I'm actually a little less exhausted than I've been,

so that has improved my attitude. I've hit that clumsy stage, though.
Running into things, took a little spill this morning (just walking!).
Started a birth refresher course last week (our doula is a birthing
from within instructor), and that went really well. Its helping me come
to terms with my last birth (ended in c-section) and getting very
positive for this next one (attempting a VBAC). We have yet to
tour the hospital, that'll be on the agenda next month probably, since
this month is crazy busy.

Enjoying those secret smiles that other women give you on the street?
Stretch marks are hard-earned badges of honor, just remember that.

I'm finally at that stage where people can look at me and know I'm
pregnant, not just round, so I've had alot more questions about
when baby is due, etc. Oh, and people give up their seats on the
shuttle bus for me (unnecessary, but nice).

Mary

Old May 7th 04, 06:08 PM
Sophie

I've hit that clumsy stage, though.
Running into things, took a little spill this morning (just walking!).
Mary

I keep forgetting about that. I swear I trip once a day - lol.

Old May 7th 04, 11:57 PM
melizabeth

Glad I'm not the only one tripping out there. I was walking and ended up on
the ground...looked for something that threw me off balance and it ended up
being my feet.

--
M~Elizabeth

To thine own self be true

Old May 8th 04, 02:50 AM
Mary S.

Sophie wrote:

My aches and pains are my other children - lol.

This made me laugh out loud.

That's only just happening now. And people are surprised I only have 2
months to go and it's #4.

And no stretch marks -- revel in it!

Mary S.

Old May 8th 04, 01:05 PM
Sophie

"Mary S." wrote in message
Sophie wrote:

My aches and pains are my other children - lol.

This made me laugh out loud.

That's only just happening now. And people are surprised I only have 2
months to go and it's #4.

And no stretch marks -- revel in it!

Mary S.

Well no one would see the stretch marks anyway, but they see the big a$$

Old May 10th 04, 09:02 PM
Amy

"Mary S." wrote in message
How are you feeling, seven-monthers? Enjoying your beautiful belly?

The one that sits up under my ribs whenever I sit down, preventing me from
breathing properly? I can't sit at the moment, and the only positions that
are remotely comfortable are incredibly undignified, such as on all fours
with my a$$ in the air, or spreadeagled on the couch, and DH always seems to
have company around..

Any braxton hicks? Aches and pains, or are you carrying on with life as
usual?

Last day of work for me today! Which is great, because I've been worried
that one of these days I'll pull all our shelving on top of myself just
trying to stand up. Haven't had any braxton hicks, but weird pains galore.
The hips are the worst, but now I get this feeling like my food is sitting
at the bottom of my throat instead of my stomach, for like half a day - is
that what they call heartburn? And sometimes after eating, a burning,
tingling feeling through my left shoulder.

Everything lined up for the birth, maternity leave, found a
doula, taken a breastfeeding class, toured the birth center/hospital,
happy with the care you're getting so far? Hormones going crazy?
Enjoying those secret smiles that other women give you on the street?
Stretch marks are hard-earned badges of honor, just remember that.

Haven't done the hospital tour yet, but I plan to while on maternity leave
since I don't remember much from last time. You can take breast feeding
classes before you give birth? That would feel a bit weird...what do they
practice on?
Sick of the secret smiles. I got too cheery the other day and asked a
somewhat smaller pregnant woman how long she had to go, she said 5 weeks,
and asked me the same back, to which I was forced to mumble "Seven". There's
no way I was telling her that my actual due date was 9 weeks away. I nearly
lied and said I was having twins. At my last scan this 30 weeker was
measuring 31 weeks already, over four pounds, and I'm feeling it.

July due dates Mary S. Pregnancy 16 March 11th 04 07:25 PM
July due dates Mary S. Pregnancy 13 February 10th 04 10:26 PM
July and August due dates Mary S. Pregnancy 18 January 13th 04 12:49 AM
July due dates Mary S. Pregnancy 3 January 5th 04 09:58 PM
July due dates Mary Pregnancy 35 December 6th 03 02:46 PM