Back, phew.

Old June 29th 03, 05:12 PM
Irish Marie

Default Back, phew.

"SarahH" wrote in message

Welcome back.
Was that Scotland, Britain or Scotland,

How many pints did you have this afternoon Sarah!!?
;-P
BTW Welcome back Elana.
It must have been Scotland, wasn't here anyway, was it?
Marie

Old June 29th 03, 11:36 PM
Night Owl

"Elana Kehoe" wrote in message
The computer had to go back to the shop after they fixed it...supposedly
from what I can tell, iBooks are having lots of problems with their
logic boards (motherboards). But it's under warranty, so it's all good.

And also back from a nice week in Scotland with friends (who are with us
now). Everything was great except for the earthquake a couple nights
ago :-).

Glad they got your computer fixed. And had some fun meanwhile!

Hope the earthquake didn't harm anyone!

anni

Old June 30th 03, 08:15 AM
Elana Kehoe

Kate wrote:

And also back from a nice week in Scotland with friends (who are with us
now). Everything was great except for the earthquake a couple nights
ago :-).

You should've come to see me too - I read about the earthquake - but
it wasn't around here - although we have had a few..

Thank heaven someone did!!! No one seems to believe us :-). Where did
you read it?

I didn't know you were there... we were there with friends, who also
have kids. Had some great nice days tho :-).

Old June 30th 03, 04:22 PM
SarahH

Irish Marie wrote:

"SarahH" wrote in message

Welcome back.
Was that Scotland, Britain or Scotland,

How many pints did you have this afternoon Sarah!!?
;-P
BTW Welcome back Elana.
It must have been Scotland, wasn't here anyway, was it?
Marie

No, no no Marie
I meant was it somewhere like Scotland, USA or Scotland, Australia. You
really can never tell!
Thats why I said 'Was that Scotland, Britain or Scotland, somewhere
else? '
)
Sarah
Old June 30th 03, 06:30 PM
Elana Kehoe

Night Owl wrote:

Hope the earthquake didn't harm anyone!

No, just my heart :-). Took a while to stop freaking...I have a minor
problem with earthquakes :-).

Old June 30th 03, 08:19 PM
Night Owl

Night Owl wrote:

Hope the earthquake didn't harm anyone!

No, just my heart :-). Took a while to stop freaking...I have a minor
problem with earthquakes :-).

I would too Elana! My brother finally left CA because it cost him his home
and nearly killed his dog and he was lucky he and his then wife were spared.
He was near a roadway that collapesed killing a buncha people!

Anni

I threw my back out! Jill Pregnancy 15 July 21st 04 05:10 PM
At 3:22 am mom & son nancy Pregnancy 1 December 20th 03 07:57 PM
FDA MDR: Obstetric tables (also: Pregnancy low back pain/Lordex Spine Institute) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 September 30th 03 05:49 PM
Lydia's Birthstory (long) Andrea Pregnancy 29 September 7th 03 07:23 AM
Sarah Key's huge balls (also: Kids can SQUAT motionless for hours) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 2 August 4th 03 10:24 PM