PPAC, vaccinations and chiro bouncer Bob (Bob Dubin, Diplomate, American Board of Chiropractic Censorship)

Old September 6th 03, 06:30 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default PPAC, vaccinations and chiro bouncer Bob (Bob Dubin, Diplomate, American Board of Chiropractic Censorship)

CHIRO BOUNCER BOB stuff is below...

ATTENTION: ; ; Medicare &
Medicaid Financial Fraud & Abuse Office of the Inspector General
800-447-8477; 212-264-1692 MD and DC fraud is discussed herein.

DIANA MOTSIOPOULOS...PPAC Liaison...

Attention DHHS/CMS Meeting of the Practicing Physicians Advisory
Council/PPAC...scheduled for September 15, 2003 from 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m.
e.d.t. and September 16, 2003 from 8:30 a.m. until 1 p.m. e.d.t. via
Designated Federal Officials (DFO): Diana Motsiopoulos
and Keri Boston (Diana, this
should be in your email box by start of business on Monday, as you advised.)
CMS and PPAC: Sept 15-16 Agenda item - LOWERING MEDICARE COSTS - The
MD-dominated federal health bureaucracy NAILED chiropractors a long time
ago - but never prosecuted. I think ongoing MD *vaccination* crime (see
Exclusion Day fraud, URL below) is the reason for the continued MD-dominated
federal health bureaucracy failure to prosecute chiros... More on this
below.

DCs - MINORITY spinal manipulators - got roped into committing relatively
innocous x-ray/subluxation crime. See below.

Medicaid and Medicare should be able to save a LOT of money by stopping the
*most prolific* spinal manipulators - MD-obstetricians - who are closing
birth canals and gruesomely manipulating most babies' spines at birth.

See Dynamic Human Anatomy: Severe vagina tearing and 'the presence of a
physician'...

See also: Johns Hopkins breast/vagina/penis power! (How America can
INSTANTLY save
$200 million per year...)

JUST THINK When a pregnant woman is admitted to a Medicare hospital as an
inpatient - TWO individuals become inpatients...

"[Under the new rule, the 1986 Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act
(EMTALA)] does not apply to emergency patients after a hospital has admitted
them....Under the law, if any person - not just a Medicare beneficiary -
goes to the emergency department of a hospital for treatment, the hospital
has to provide a 'medical screening examination'...If the examination shows
an emergency medical condition [eg pregnant woman having contractions -
TDG], the hospital has to provide treatment to stabilize the patient's
condition...Under the new rule, the administration says, '[EMTALA] no longer
applies to any individual who is admitted as an inpatient.'"
--ROBERT PEAR
NY TIMES, Sept. 3, 2003
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/09/03/po...ed9a838b12766f

CMS and PPAC: Stop government-funded MDs from closing birth canals and the
rest of America's birth industry will take the hint...

MONUMENTAL SAVINGS ARE THERE...JUST STOP THE MD CRIME (and the DC crime - it
was IMPOSED on DCs - see below)...
For further MD crime (and further opportunities for monumental Medicaid
savings)...

See again: Johns Hopkins breast/vagina/penis power! (How America can
INSTANTLY save
$200 million per year...)

END GASTALDO'S WRITTEN COMMENTS FOR THE Sept. 15-16, 2003 PPAC meeting...
Thanks Diana. PPAC Member Joe W. Johnson, DC (misidentified as a DO in the
Federal Register) might be interested in what follows. Will you forward
this whole email to him? TIA.

BEFORE I GET TO CHIRO BOUNCER BOB...

PREGNANT WOMEN: As alluded to above in my comments to the PPAC, there is a
*reason* that the chiro trade unions - ostensible guardians of the spine -
are failing to stop MDs from closing birth canals and gruesomely
manipulating your babies' spines.

**Chiros** are committing crime. Relatively innocuous### crime - but crime
just the same.

Congress mandated that chiros x-radiate grandmas (and other Medicare
patients) before treating them - and chiros went along with the obviously
illegal mandatory radiation.

In 1997, Congress finally admitted that the mandatory radiation was
illegal - but Congress *continued* the mandatory radiation to the year
2000!!

The largest chiro trade union - ACA - remained silent!

See RADIATION IS *NOT* A TOOL OF MANAGED CARE, my 1997 post to
then-uncensored (now censored
) - forwarded below...

In the year 2000, the mandatory radiation was made an OPTION - that is -
Congress perpetuated a *related* x-ray fraud (see below^^^) - AS THE LARGEST
CHIRO TRADE UNION **STILL** REMAINED SILENT!

###As indicated above, the chiro crime is relatively innocuous. I *like*
the idea of x-raying all elderly patients to make sure their bones are sound
before thrusting into their spines...Not all elderly patients need x-rays -
but I like the idea...

I *didn't* like chiros being MANDATED to radiate patients. NOR did I like
the x-ray fraud that Congress in effect mandated OVER THE OBJECTIONS OF
CHIROPRACTORS.

^^^THE RELATED X-RAY FRAUD: Before being paid for treating each Medicare
patient - chiros had to take free x-rays - or charge Medicare patients for
x-rays (x-rays taken by MDs are paid for) - AND (to get paid) - chiros were
mandated to sign a statement - the Medicare bill - saying in effect that
they had demonstrated a subluxation on x-ray.

This latter game - long ago proven bogus by the MD-dominated federal health
bureaucracy - is not being prosecuted even today by the MD-dominated federal
health bureaucracy...

THERE IS A NASTY **VACCINATION** TWIST TO THE STORY...

See Chiros might as well be injecting vaccinations themselves...

NOTE: I am NOT opposed to vaccinations - I am adamantly in FAVOR
of vaccinations - as long as parents have a true CHOICE.

In this regard, I want chiros to unite and stop organized medicine's obvious
Exclusion Day vaccination fraud...

See EXCLUSION DAY VACCINATION FRAUD - will Rep. Donald Manzullo (R-Ill) help
expose it?

I also want chiros to unite and stop organized medicine's practice of
closing birth canals and gruesomely (sometimes fatally) manipulating most
babies' spines at birth.

See Pregnant chiro patients: BIZARRE chiro legislation - babies be damned...

CHIROS: I would like to see ACA/ICA/WCA/FSCO unity on these issues by the
Sept. 16, 2003 ACA House of Delegates meeting in Albuquerque...

DHHS/CMS/MEDICARE/MEDICAID/PPAC should stop this bizarre practice...

Onward....

CHIRO BOUNCER BOB...

AT FIRST, BOB DUBIN, DC **WASN'T** CHIRO BOUNCER BOB - AT LEAST NOT
OFFICIALLY...

ON JUNE 24, 2003, BOB ANNOUNCED: "THE REINS OF CHIROLIST HAVE BEEN TAKEN BY
BRIAN ZALESKI"...

From :

To :

Subject :
[CHIROLIST]IMPORTANT EMAIL: The future of Chiro-list

Date :
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:50:44 EDT

snip

The reins of Chirolist have been taken by Brian Zaleski, who administers the
CCA and ACA listservs.

It will go on in its current format.

Thanks to Paul Cronshaw for his vision and tenacity in pioneering the
listserv and making it so valuable and integral to our profession, and
thanks to Brian for picking up the ball and running with it.

Bob

Bob Dubin, DC (CCC-LA 76)
Petaluma, CA
www.calchiro.com/dubin
707 763 3355

SO INITIALLY, **BRIAN ZALESKI** "PICKED UP THE BALL"...

THEN, TWO MONTHS LATER...

AUGUST 30, 2003 CHANGE OF PLAN...

BOB DUBIN, DC TO BECOME CHIRO BOUNCER BOB...

First Bob in effect referred to himself as MODERATOR BOB...

HARRIET HALL MD forwarded to an apparently
private message to her from MODERATOR-TO-BE BOB DUBIN, DC...

From :
"Harriet Hall"

To :

Subject :
[CHIROLIST]Polio and tonsillectomy data

Date :
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 12:38:07 -0700

From: Todd Gastaldo )
Subject: Radiation is NOT a tool of managed care
This is the only article in this thread
Newsgroups: sci.med, misc.health.alternative, misc.kids.pregnancy
Date: 1997/12/28

Harp-list: My first post. Medicare is using radiation as a tool of managed
care. Some of you may be interested in Judge O'Toole's recent (Nov. 18,
1997) take on HCFA's argument that it's OK for HCFA to deny reimbursement
because if patients really need care medical ethics will force doctors to
provide care... See below...

HCFA Analyst Dorothy Honemann: A few questions below about the use of
radiation as a tool of managed care... Also, please take the word
"dislocation" out of the HCFA Medicare Handbook description of what
chiropractic doctors treat... Please also forward to HHS Secretary Donna
Shalala my concerns about MDs routinely jamming sacral tips up to 4 cm into
fetal skulls (see cites at end of this post)... And finally, please notify
me when you formally or informally "deputize" ACA members (Jerilynn Kaibel,
D.C. for example) to take care of my fetus squashing and "dislocation"
concerns - and any other concerns I might share with HCFA...

Chiro-listers and usenet posters,

In a post titled PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL (forwarded below), ACA President
Dr. Mike Pedigo says I do not have his permission to tell anyone that he has
"considered" suing me for slander... (I think he means libel.)

Frankly, when lawsuits are threatened, attempted censorship is occuring -
all PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL consideration goes out the window...

I publicly spoke out on the usenet when Penn State's Ronald Poland, MD
privately threatened me with a lawsuit for pointing out that he and the
American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) should have ended American medicine's
most frequent surgical behavior toward males in 1987 - two BILLION dollars
worth of infant mutilations ago - back when I pointed out that Dr. Poland
had just perpetuated uncorrected American medicine's long-standing phony
"babies can't feel pain" neurology. Incredibly, the AAP is *still* using
phony "lack of myelin" neurology to promote mass infant mutilation. (This
matter was discussed earlier on this thread in sci.med.)

To anyone who wishes to threaten Gastaldo with a lawsuit: Do not think that
I regard such threats as "PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL." I regard such threats
as what they a attempts at censorship...

And I very much **resent** attempts at censorship - ESPECIALLY in this case
where such censorship is designed to cover-up American Chiropractic
Association (ACA) failure to ethically represent the profession... (ACA told
the world that it ethically represents the profession in a full page ad in
the March 18(?), 1993 Wall Street Journal. Coincidentally, the ACA's full
page groveling ad came in response to a Wall Street Journal hit piece in
which it was alleged that a DC had, in effect, caused a child's brain to be
squashed. MD's do this every day!! With impunity! See URLs at the end of
this post...)

Contrary to ACA's claim that ACA exists to ethically represent the
profession, ACA has **failed** to ethically represent the profession. And
ACA is lying to cover-up this fact...

More to the point, ACA is **CROWING** about (lying about) about a very nasty
1997 Congressional Budget Office inference, now in effect embedded in
statute, that chiropractic is a net cost to Medicare...

ACA is **CROWING** about American seniors being forced for two more years to
receive federally-mandated doses of ionizing radiation prior to their
chiropractic care...

ACA should be vigorously protesting - right along with Gastaldo - the two
year extension of what AMA reportedly knew in 1972 to be mandatory radiation
sabotage...

ACA should be calling for - right along with Gastaldo - an open evaluation
of CBO's assumptions that chiropractic is a net cost to Medicare - as this
was the ostensible "reason" for the two year extension of the mandatory
radiation...

I want to publicly ask ACA President Pedigo and ACA Delegate Dr. James
Edwards again, **WHO** was on that Congressional Conference Committee??
Names and phone numbers please. I have been asking over and over for this
because I think the Conference Committee members likely have the CBO
assumptions behind the CBO's nasty inference...

Speaking of Dr. Edwards, I will now discuss his ongoing claim that there are
"complicated" "budgetary" "reasons" to mandate the radiation of grandmas for
two more years...

I will return below to Dr. Pedigo's threatened lawsuit...

From: MikePedigo
To: Todd Gastaldo

Date: Saturday, December 27, 1997 11:03 PM
Subject: Private & Confidential
12-27-97 08:38 PM
----------------------------

Dr. Gastaldo,

This e-mail is PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL. You do not have my permission to use

it
in anyway share or form. It is a personal communication from me as a person
and not as President of ACA.

Dr. Pedigo, I don't care if yours is a personal communication from the
President of the United States...

Threaten me with a lawsuit and "private and confidential" goes out the
window...

I will not respond to you on ChiroList and have serious doubts about
responding to you period. I debated long and hard about whether or not I
should even write you personally. I finally decides to let you know why I
stopped responding to you on ChiroList.

This is being posted to chiro-list... Some chiro-listers will be interested
in why you stopped responding on chiro-list.

Your explanations don't explain.

Let me state up front that I have considered suing you for slander.

I think you mean libel. My understanding is that if it is in writing, it is
libel...

I have
worked very hard to advance this profession for many years.

Me too.

I have worked hard
and am proud of my ethics and integrity.

Me too.

You are the only person that I can
recall that has called me a "liar" and I have not lied about any of the

things
you call a lie.

To lie is to: 1) to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive; or 2)to
create a false or misleading impression...

You are definitely creating a false or misleading impression...

You are lying...

Those changes are personal attacks on my ethics and integrity
and they are made in a public forum that is world-wide - e-mail. Your
unfounded attacks are damaging to my good name. I am putting you on notice

STOP IT NOW!

I am putting you on notice that if you keep lying, I will keep pointing it
out.

You have twisted and distorted much of what I have written in response to

you.
Your opinion. I stand by what I ostensibly "twisted and distorted."
When I pointed out specific examples of where you called me a liar your
response was not to admit you were wrong or apologize. You just changed the
subject, and kept right on spewing "garbage."

When it is demonstrated that I am wrong - or when I perceive myself to have
been wrong, I am quick to apologize - openly...

You have not demonstrated that I am wrong - nor do I perceive that I am
wrong in anything I have said about you...

You NOW have NO credibility with me.

So I gathered.

I do not trust you, and

You can trust that I will not be cowed into silence by your threat of a
lawsuit...

from what I have
seen of your posting you are an embarassement to the profession.

I say that your failure - as ACA President - to state outright - whenever
the CBO sham is mentioned - that you think it "outrageous" - is an
embarrassment...

I say that your failure - as ACA President - to call for an immediate
examination of the "outrageous" CBO sham - is an embarrassment...

If there is ANY evidence that chiropractic is a net cost to Medicare, we
should all know about it. Anything else is unethical...

Similarly, if there is evidence that chiropractic is **NOT** a net cost to
Medicare, we should all know about that, too...

Bottom line, radiation is NOT a legitimate tool of managed care - I don't
care how long it has been going on - and I don't care how much you want to
politically mollycoddle Congressmen and Congresswomen and HCFA bureaucrats
who (you say) would get "ticked off" ...(See your remarks below.)

You appear
to have questionable ethics and integrity or you would not make such

personal,
false charges.

I don't even know you personally. I do, however, know what you have been
saying publicly... Lies are unethical... Two more years of mandatory
radiation prior to chiropractic care is unethical... Find me a Congressman
or Congresswoman who disagrees. Find me JUST ONE. It was unethical for ACA
to go along with the gag when it was first put forth by ACA's "supporter in
Congress," who, you say, told ACA that all of Congress wanted mandatory
radiation forever - and that it would be hard to even limit Congress to two
more years of mandatory radiation.

ACA should have tested the hypothesis put forth by ACA's "supporter" - and
then shouted bloody murder if it was true - identifying publicly every
Congressman and Congresswoman who thinks mandatory radiation is fine...

The extension got passed because of ACA silence - and likely because
Congressmen and Congresswomen don't read the minutiae of every bill that
comes before them...

Quite simply, it was unethical for ACA *not* to make noise about this - and
I sincerely believe that ACA was **INTENTIONALLY** silent about this -
perhaps to pay a political debt to AMA - or to curry favor with AMA for
party shoes and an invitation for the Dr. Jerilynn Kaibel to appear and do
curtsies at the AMA-owned CPT coding party...

ACA caused the profession to lose a golden opportunity to galvanize itself
in unity around the FACT that:

Radiation is NOT a legitimate tool of managed care...

I do not understand why you do what you do. It maybe the only
way you feel you can get "attention" or feel "powerful" (in your mind) is

tear down others by calling them names.

When a name is suitable, I use it. Show me where I have used a name that
wasn't suitable...

Similarly, when others find that a name is suitable, they use it. Witness
Dr. Pedicle calling me a DEEKHEAD (which I took to mean penis head) - and
your trusty ACA sidekick Dr. Edwards echoing the sentiment...

I took it in stride... It was funny...

Later, you came on chiro-list and said I had called you a liar. I don't
think I ever called you a liar - but I had pointed out (repeatedly) where
you had lied.

What ever your reasons are it comes
across as unprofessional and has caused me to have no desire to respond to

you
in public.

I believe you have no desire to respond in public because you know that your
only strategy is stonewalling...

For example, I noted that ACA Executive Director Garrett Cuneo had said that
AMA "specifically inserted" the x-ray mandate intending it as a barrier to
chiropractic care...

I questioned this (hoping, however, that there was evidence)...

You replied that you had evidence from Wilk for this - and asked me to post
your reply to chiro-list...

I pointed out in reply that you had NOT supplied any such evidence from Wilk
that *AMA* was behind the x-ray mandate - and you insisted that you HAD!!
TWICE!! (You finally said that you were only responding in general and that
you weren't trying to back up ACA Executive Director Cuneo's accusation that
the *AMA* did it. But this, too, was a lie. A face-saving device.)

Dr. Pedigo, I would LOVE to know that Wilk v. AMA evidence exists
demonstrating that *AMA* lobbied to have the x-ray mandate inserted!! That
would put AMA on the line for BILLIONS (?) in back x-ray reimbursement -
PLUS any unnecessary radiation claims that seniors care to file...

Why are you not taking ACA Executive Director Cuneo to task for publicly
lying and besmirching the good reputation of the AMA??

The purpose of this e-mail is to:
1. Demand that you stop attacking my intergrity in public.
2. To let you know why I choose not respond to you in public. Well that

ever
change? I don't know, but for now I will not.

The purpose of this response is to state that when you threaten a lawsuit,
PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL goes out the window...

Note that if you choose to sue, you will be responding to me in public, in
court...

Frankly, I can think of better things to do with the money (end fetal skull
squashing for example; see end of post); but hey, you're the one making the
threat - to cover up your lies...

Dr. Pedigo, you should not be trying to censor me now - and ACA should not
have remained silent when ACA's "supporter" said in effect that Congress
wanted mandatory radiation FOREVER...

You keep asking, demanding, suggesting etc. that ACA do this or that.

Dr. Pedigo, I have before me a survey that came with the Dec. 15, 1997
Dynamic Chiropractic...

It was apparently sent to 50,000 DCs, most of them not ACA members...

The ACA survey asks in tall, bold letters:

"What's Important to You?"

The ACA survey asks further:

"How should the ACA prioritize and focus its efforts on behalf of the
profession? How well is the ACA communicating its initiatives and
accomplishments to you? Please take a moment to answer the following
questions and help the ACA to serve the profession and its members better."

Dr. Pedigo, you forgot to print on the survey, "Gastaldo will be threatened
with a lawsuit if he answers these questions candidly in public and if he
disagrees with any ACA stonewalling he receives in response."

Well as
far as I am concerned, since you are not a member of ACA, ACA has no
obligation to do anything for you. Your continuing unmerited attacks on ACA
certainly does not engender any good will.

Dr. Pedigo, I hereby DEMAND that you stop promoting ACA as representing the
whole chiropractic profession. I DEMAND further that you make it clear in
all public ACA propaganda that ACA represents only 30% of the profession at
best...and that ACA's "surveys" are thinly veiled trolls for membership
dollars...

When ACA sends out surveys like the one noted above, ACA is indeed
obligating itself to at least consider answers from non-ACA members...

Your posting to HCFA analyst Dorothy Honemann is disgraceful...

There you go again. Show me WHY my posting to Dorothy Honemann is
disgraceful...

Why are *you* not taking HCFA analyst Honemann to task for delegating
responsibility for replying to Gastaldo to ACA member Jerilynn Kaibel, DC??

Why are you failing to take ACA member Dr. Kaibel to task for failing to
inform Gastaldo that she had accepted responsibility to reply to my
concerns??

Why are you not taking ACA member Dr. Kaibel to task for failing to indicate
to Ms. Honemann that "dislocation" is NOT an acceptable (or "helpful")
synonym for subluxation...

Dr Pedigo, do **YOU** think "dislocation" is OK as a synonym for
subluxation??

HCFA Analyst Honemann told me that NO other DCs had expressed any concern -
not even Dr. Kaibel when she replied to Ms. Honemann's query...

[Gastaldo's e-mails to HCFA Analyst Honemann have]...the
potential of harming this profession. If she thought you were

representative
of our profession we could "kiss" any future help from her and others she
talk's to goodby!

Certain key ACA members are harming the profession.

Again, Ms. Honemann told me that ACA's Jerilynn Kaibel, D.C. did not
object - and that no one else objected - to the word "dislocation."

Ms. Honemann also apparently believes that the mandatory radiation should
end NOW and not in the year 2000...

Again quoting Congressman Crane (note his reference to HCFA and HHS):

I for one, find it TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE THAT WE, AS RESPONSIBLE MEMBERS OF
CONGRESS, WOULD ***ALLOW THE CONTINUANCE*** OF AN ARTIFICIAL STATUTORY
REQUIREMENT that results in the continued unnecessary x ray exposure of
Medicare patients. I am confident, that any of my colleagues that examine
this issue will conclude, as have I, that requiring an x ray as a
prerequisite to reimbursement is bad public policy for which there is no
real justification. This is not just my opinion, but it is also the opinion
of senior officials in the Health Care Financing Administration [HCFA] and
the Department of Health and Human Services [HHS] who have studied this
issue in detail... (emphasis added)

Does HCFA (Ms. Honemann, for example) now think that mandatory radiation is
OK and that it should be continued for two years??

By copy of this e-mail, I will ask HCFA Analyst Honemann...

Ms. Honemann, do you/HCFA think that mandatory radiation is OK for two more
years?? Do you think it was OK for 25 years before this?? Or did Congressman
Crane misstate HCFA's sentiments?? Do you think it was OK for Congress and
HCFA to regulatorily deprive seniors of the Congressionally estimated two
BILLION dollars worth of chiropractic care they reportedly have been
demanding?? Supposedly, the radiation mandate is keeping seniors from using
chiropractic care; and supposedly, chiropractic care is a net cost to
Medicare. Does HCFA have CBO's budget assumptions? Frankly, I think our
straight chiropractic adjustments of American medicine's fetal skull
squashing subluxation alone would save two billion dollars.. Won't you
foward my info about fetal skull squashing to HCFA's Barbara Wynn and HHS
Secretary Shalala??

HCFA Analyst Honemann, did you read about what Judge O'Toole said about the
way HCFA plays ball??

READ THIS -------- "...The defendants' [HCFA's] argument that no patient
who truly
requires ES therapy will be deprived of such treatment because the ethical
code of medical professionals requires them to provide indicated care
regardless of ability to pay is entirely unpersuasive. Taking the argument
to its logical conclusion, the defendants could declare any procedure "not
covered" and then maintain that there is no "irreparable injury" because
medical professionals must render such free care as is necessary in any
event. Both good sense and precedent, happily congruent, compel the
rejection of that proposition.
The defendants' attempt to distinguish termination of medical benefits from
a determination not to reimburse the cost of a particular procedure is
likewise unpersuasive. There is no practical difference in predicament
between a patient who is denied reimbursement for all possible treatments
and one who is denied reimbursement only for the specific treatment she
needs. In both cases, the person suffers the same irreparable harm. See
Sharp, 700 F.2d at 753.
The record on the present motion demonstrates simply that without a
preliminary injunction the individual plaintiffs will be forced to forego
appropriate treatment for their wounds with potentially serious
consequences. That is a sufficient showing of irreparable injury to support
the issuance of a preliminary injunction...."
http://www.apta.org/public_relations/HCFAWIN.html

Dr. Pedigo writes further:

Only God know's how many other public officals have
received similar bizarre posting from you.

Well, God might be a good source, but if you ever go to find out, anyone
with a history of chiro-list posts could determine this exactly...

You should go back and read your
posting from the perspective of a lay person.

You mean I should read lying down?? : )

It is really bizarre. You go
from adjusting subluxated thoughts, to DD Palmer, Professor Crelin,
Congressman Crane, radiation, attacks on ACA and me, fetal skull squashing,

mass infant mutilation. I am embarassed by such postings. Especially to
goverment officals. Talk about making our profession look wierd!

When government officials admit that mandatory radiation for 25 years is
TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE and then vote two more years of mandatory radiation,
**WHO** is being weird??

When ACA **CROWS** about this weird Congressional behavior, **WHO** is being
weird?? (ACA would fault me for quoting Congressman Crane's sentiment that
this is weird??!!!)

When MDs routinely squash fetal skulls and routinely mutilate infants for
millions and billons in profit, **WHO** is being weird?? (See URLs at end
of this post.)

Frankly, I will never apologize for quoting our esteemed Founder. To suggest
that I should is truly a subluxated thought... : )

Oh, and Professor Crelin? I think his "proof" that "the" chiropractic theory
("pinched nerves") was false [American Scientist 1973] - was part of the AMA
plan - right along with the x-ray mandate "sabotage" - to screw
chiropractic. I can't prove any of this (at least I openly admit this Dr.
Pedigo) - which is why AMA is still out their swimming around...

I telephoned Professor Crelin awhile back and he returned my call... He
verified that Magner and Barrett had misrepresented him in Chiropractic: The
Victim's Perspective [1995]... He sent me more of his palaver and I wrote
about it on chiro-list. I will find this post if anyone is interested. I
seem to recall that Dr. Edwards liked it enough to comment publicly...

Presently you have been attacking me with the following:

ACA President Dr. Pedigo said that the two year extension of the

mandatory
radiation was caused by an "outrageous" Congressional Budget Office budget
estimate, to wit, removing the x-ray mandate would create two BILLION
dollars in "induced demand" for chiropractic services...

Oddly, ACA President Dr. Pedigo simultaneously boasts to the chiropractic
profession that this "outrageous" CBO budget lie is a bona fide
Congressionally estimated two BILLION dollar *raise* for DCs!!
[Dynamic Chiropractic (Dec15)1997]

ACA President Dr. Pedigo can't have it both ways.

As I have stated before I will not respond to you publicly, but I will

respond
privately to you on your above charges and see if you can get it (which
doubt).

I have said before and I stand by my belief that the CBO's $2 billion cost
estimate was outrageous.

I am glad you are standing by this...

I wish you would call for an examination of CBOs work. If DCs are truly a
net cost to Medicare, we should know about it. If not, we should demand a
retraction from CBO...

I personally think that medical costs got out of hand because AMA was
successful in restraining the chiropractic profession...

The homebirth issue alone is a big breadwinner for organized medicine.
America is now addicted to hospitals - when all along MD-obstetricians never
had any evidence for their "homebirth is child abuse" libel. See Dec. 28,
1997 UPDATE below...

But it is a FACT - get it - it's a fact that the CBO
said it would cost $2 billion.

We agree here.

It is a FACT that Congress approved the budget
based on the $2 billion dollar cost factor.

My Congresswoman (Elizabeth Furse) wrote me after the vote and said that the
mandatory radiation was to end Jan. 1, 199*8*...

I wonder if any other Congresspersons also thought they were voting to
ABOLISH (see Cong. Crane's remarks) and not EXTEND mandatory radiation for
two years...

The FACT they did so is amazing

This is **MY** point...

and it is because of ACA's efforts that it was approved.

Well, here we disagree. I think it was because of ACA's SILENCE...but I
imagine that took some effort.

Had it not been for
ACA's efforts there would be no end to the mandate in two years. It would

go
on and on and on - get it!

This is a crock of ****, excuse my French. Read Congressman Crane's remarks
and consult with my Congresswoman (Furse).

**NO** Congressman or Congresswoman in his or her right mind would vote to
EXTEND for two years a 25-year-old form of mandatory radiation sabotage...

That mandate has been in place for over 20 years, so to Congress another 2

yrs
is no big deal.

***WRONG*** Let's start polling our Congresspersons. Let's ask them
explicitly - as ACA *should* have done when ACA's "supporter in Congress"
indicated that Congress wanted mandatory radiation FOREVER...

Furthermore, were we to now go back and attempt to get
Congress to lift the mandate imediately, as you keep crrying for, all we

would
succeed in doing is ticking off those in Congress that helped us, and they
would be much less likely to help us in the future.

Here is the rub.

I want Congress to worry about ticking *me* off - and you blather on about
how *I* should worry about ticking *Congress* off...

I think you and ACA have things ass-backwards...

Radiation is **NOT** a tool of managed care - and any Congressman or
Congresswoman who disagrees - and gets "ticked off" - deserves to be booted
from office - ex post hasto...

It is *ACA* (not just Gastaldo) who should be ethically representing the
profession on this point...

For that matter, the *AMA* should be helping ACA with this one...

But I think the problem is, as Vance Packard noted in Hidden Persuaders,
when MDs complain about QUACKS doing x-rays, people start questioning even
*MD* use of x-ray...

It is not beyond the pale that AMA and ACA are working together on this
one... (I *guess* that would be a positive development - like AMA inviting
Dr. Kaibel over to the AMA-owned coding party...)

You seem to forget that
this is the FIRST national legisation that is supportive of our profession

in
over 20 yrs.! It was not easy. You seem to think that if we would only
threaten to "expose" them to the public for the continued mandate that they
would change the law. Get real!

Again, the rub. See above.

I think it is Dr. Pedigo and the leadership of ACA who need to "get real"...
Remember back in 1986 when ACA General Counsel Harry Rosenfeld told DCs that
they needed to "join the real world" and support inoculation? Remember in
1993 when ACA took out a full page ad in the Wall Street Journal to do some
vaccination cheerleading?

I am embarrassed for you, Dr. Pedigo...

I think *you* are hurting the profession with this emphasis on "playing
politics" and with your utter failure to speak up when ACA's "supporter in
Congress" said Congress was in favor of mandatory radiation FOREVER...

It's like Dr. Edwards claiming that the International Chiropractors'
Association has had no political effect because the federal election
commission records no contributions from ICA...

ACA is playing **politics** now - and forgetting chiropractic...

Maybe this is necessary. Maybe not. But I call 'em like I see 'em...

I know ACA is not obligated, but how odd that ACA isn't saying anything
about fetal skull squashing (see below for references)...

And how odd that ACA isn't saying anything about Western culture robbing its
children of a fundamental human range of motion - as Medicare pays for
ejection chairs for our elderly and then pays billions per MONTH when
seniors finally lose all mobility... Meanwhile MOST elderly adults on the
planet are able to stand up from a squat and walk away - no ejection chair
or nursing home necessary... Why NOT compress morbidity as Prof. JF Fries,
MD of Stanford Medical School recommends?? Why not at least let Americans
start thinking about "chairless schools" - like the 33 in Curitiba Brazil
that were begun when obstetrician Moyses Pacionik, MD read my 1988 article
"Social Squatting"? See URLs below...

Only time will tell if it is a $2 billion raise for our profession or not,

but
Congress approved the budget based on it, and that is a FACT.

Then say **THIS** in your press release - and say that ACA is studying CBO's
report to find out the ASSUMPTIONS behind CBO's two billion dollar inference
that chiropractic is a net cost to Medicare...

There is nothing inconsistent with what I have said.

Dr. Pedigo, inconsistencies *abound* in what you have said...

12/27/97 you wrote:

ACA President Dr. Mike Pedigo finally admitted on chiro-list that the CBO

estimate was an "outrageous" lie... ("Outrageous" was Dr. Pedigo's word. I
add the word "lie" - because CBO inferred with its estimate that
chiropractic was a net cost to Medicare - a nasty inference indeed - which
ACA is still uncritically *CROWING* about it on its web page.)

Instead of publicly calling for IMMEDIATELY ending the mandatory radiation
of grandmas - instead of at least speaking out to the American public when
ACA's "supporter in Congress" said in effect that Congress wanted the
radiation FOREVER - ACA remained silent and let CBO get away with the

lie...

You are still saying Congress wants the radiation FOREVER, when it is clear
that is not true or they would not have put a 2 yr. deadline on it.

You knucklehead, Dr. Pedigo, YES they extended the radiation for two years,
but you yourself said - IN THIS POST (I quote from above):

Had it not been for
ACA's efforts there would be no end to the mandate in two years. It would

go
on and on and on - get it!

Dr. Pedigo, you yourself claim that Congress WANTED radiation forever and
only SETTLED for two more years - get it??

You claim that DCs risk "ticking off" Congressmen by asking them to end the
mandatory radiation NOW - which is what my Congresswoman thought was
happening...

I think Congress voted as it did - because ACA **INTENTIONALLY** failed to
speak up and tell them WHAT they were voting for: A two year EXTENSION of
Medicare's 25 year TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE use of radiation as tool of managed
care...

ACA sat down on the job - intentionally in my view...

It is conceivable that if Americans take a look at CBO's assumptions, they
will discover (as I suspect and as ACA suspects) that chiropractic is a net
SAVINGS to Medicare...

God only knows who ACA has been talking to... Perhaps ACA knows that CBO is
right about chiropractic being a net cost to Medicare?? Well if it's true,
that, too, should be openly stated... Studies show that patients are more
satisfied with chiro care... Perhaps it's worth more?? Perish the
thought...

I am again reminded of ACA in effect telling Dr. Chester Wilk to go to
hell - because ACA was holding all-important behind-the-scenes talks with
AMA... Dr. Wilk says that his discussions with ACA General Counsel Harry
Rosenfeld were almost "dogfights." [See Wilk. Medicine, Monopolies and
Malice. Garden City Park, NY: Avery 1996]

ACA General Counsel Rosenfeld was the guy who told DCs publicly in a 1986
issue of Journal of ACA that they'd better join the "real world" and stop
opposing inoculation... (which itself was libel because most DCs oppose
MANDATORY inoculation). Most DCs have no problem with vaccination - only
with MANDATORY vaccination. If they are like me, they wonder about Congress
having to DEMAND that MDs report adverse vaccine reactions [Smith Pediatrics
1988] - inspite of the fact that such reports are "essential" for
determining safety. [Kessler JAMA 1993] (Former FDA Kessler pointed out in
this latter 1993 article that MDs fail to report up to 99% of serious
adverse events following administration of medications - and the CDC Vaccine
Information Sheets compare risks of vaccination (unknown) to risks of
medications (unknown). The courts think parents are being "warned" and note
that vaccinations are "unavoidably unsafe" - yet the CDC Vaccine Information
Sheets do not use the word "warning" and do not state that vaccines are
"unavoidably unsafe.")

What little behind-the-scenes meetings has ACA General Counsel George
McAndrews been having??

Why do you
have such a problem telling the truth?

I have **NO** problem telling the truth.

I am not the one sending PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL e-mails threatening a
lawsuit - in an attempt to censor any further public discussion...

**YOU**, Dr. Pedigo, are the one afraid of the truth...afraid of open
discussions...

Furthermore, as I have told you before
ACA was not silent on these issues, but you continue to falsely report

ACA's
actions.

ACA ***WAS*** silent on these issues...

I say again, when ACA's "supporter in Congress" indicated that Congress
wanted mandatory radiation FOREVER (you just repeated this!!) - ACA should
have put the issue to individual Congressmen and Congresswomen - and if
true - ACA should have screamed bloody murder...

Radiation was not a legitimate tool of managed care 25 years ago - and it is
not a legitimate tool of managed care now...

Here now are dictionary definitions for "lie" and "liar"...

With a few comments to follow...including my Dec. 28, 1997 UPDATE to the
excerpt from my post to HCFA Analyst Honemann, thanks to Dr. Kaibel....

Main Entry: li·ar
Pronunciation: 'lI(-&)r
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English lEogere, from lEogan to lie --
more at LIE
Date: before 12th century
: one that tells lies
Main Entry: 3lie
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): lied; ly·ing /'lI-i[ng]/
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English lEogan; akin to Old High German
liogan to lie, Old Church Slavonic lugati
Date: before 12th century
intransitive senses
1 : to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive
2 : to create a false or misleading impression
transitive senses : to bring about by telling lies lied his way out of
trouble
synonyms LIE, PREVARICATE, EQUIVOCATE, PALTER, FIB mean to tell an untruth.
LIE is the blunt term, imputing dishonesty lied about where he had been.
PREVARICATE softens the bluntness of LIE by implying quibbling or confusing
the issue during the hearings the witness did his best to prevaricate.
EQUIVOCATE implies using words having more than one sense so as to seem to
say one thing but intend another equivocated endlessly in an attempt to
mislead her inquisitors. PALTER implies making unreliable statements of
fact or intention or insincere promises a swindler paltering with his
investors. FIB applies to a telling of a trivial untruth fibbed about the
price of the new suit.

Dr. Pedigo was caught fibbing - and he is trying to stop me from talking
about it publicly by privately threatening a lawsuit.

I just think the ACA leadership, influenced substantially - as always - by
ACA legal counsel - is ill-advisedly engaging in knuckleheadenous
behavior...

Radiation is **NOT** a tool of managed care - and any Congressperson who is
"ticked off" by my suggestion otherwise can go to hell...

Dr. Pedigo, I don't worry about "ticking off" Congressmen (or the
lobbiests - including ACA lobbiests - that run them)...

I let *them* worry about "ticking off" Gastaldo...

Call me arrogant, but I think if every American thought this way, Congress
would be a better organization and America would be a better place...

Here, now, is the info about fetal skull squashing which I am asking HCFA
Analyst Honemann to forward to HCFA employees Barbara Wynn and Donna
Shalala... Complete with a Dec. 28, 1997 UPDATE thanks to Dr. Kaibel...

Keep in mind Dr. Pedigo, I think fetal skull squashing is an emergency...
You have been silent on this. Why??

BEGIN excerpt from Gastaldo's fetal skull squashing post to HCFA

Analyst Honemann

MDs and DOs and CNMs are routinely jamming sacral tips up to 4 cm into fetal
skulls, with evidence that 4.6% of term neonates suffer unexplained brain
bleeds and up to 10% suffer unexplained neonatal encephalopathy - with
Australian physician Norman Beischer, MD guessing that 10 to 15% of
stillbirths are fine right before delivery...
http://forums.obgyn.net/forums/ob-gy...9707/0128.html
http://forums.obgyn.net/forums/ob-gy...9707/0153.html
[See Gastaldo Birth 1992;19:230; and see Gastaldo Mothering
Jul/Aug/Sep1997:17]

1. Why do two "Operative Obstetrics" texts SAY "inlet" shoulder dystocia as
they picture outlet shoulder dystocia and say that McRoberts doesn't widen
the outlet??

2. With the fetal shoulders ostensibly impacted at the inlet (way up the
Curve of Carus), what force pushes the head out of the vagina??

3. Why did Drs. Enkin and Chalmers censor their own text. See above URLs.
I think a major medical crime is underway...one that causes brain injury and
death in the most helpless humans...

Note (at the above URL's) that British obstetrician Jason Gardosi, MD agrees
with me that MDs are causing many shoulder dystocias by jamming the sacral
tip up to 4 cm into the pelvic outlet...

Please help stop this obvious criminal negligence that likely makes birth a
violent process.

I use the word "violent" here (I prefer the term "powerful") because
HCFA-helper Dr. Jerilynn Kaibel has written that birth is a violent
process...

Inspite of our differences (discussed briefly below), Dr. Kaibel might even
agree with me that jamming the sacral tip up to 4 cm into the pelvic outlet
may be causing vertebral subluxations... I think she said as much in her CCA
Journal article in the 80s, though she did not mention fetal skull
squashing...

I should mention that part of my subject line ("*BAD* Kaibel) is from ACA
Delegate Dr. James Edwards' recent humorous parody of my chiro-list posts in
response to Dr. Phil Chapman... (Anyone desiring a copy Dr. Edwards humorous
post, please e-mail me. It was hilarious.)

Dr. Kaibel is the AMA-owned CPT Coding Party Princess (wife of ACA-PAC
President Bob Dark, D.C.) who told me publicly on chiro-list that she wasn't
the right "tuna" - and then it turned out that she WAS the right "tuna."

Dr. Kaibel said she had nothing to do with the trial of Chiropractic
Obstetrician
Laura Flores, D.C., Ph.D. and that she never said birth was a "violent"
process - after which I verified that she had published an article stating
that birth was a "violent" process and she had in fact recruited her DC
father to testify against Dr. Flores and had reportedly told chiropractic
students that Dr. Flores belonged behind bars, among other "not involved in
the Flores case" antics...I *did* have the right "tuna." Dr. Kaibel and her
father's side did not prevail incidentally. Dr. Flores beat them in court.

[Dec. 18, 1997 UPDATE: Dr. Kaibel has just posted to chiro-list her
disagreement with the above. Apparently, she has an inside scoop on the
Flores case that was not published in Dynamic Chiropractic. I look forward
with eager anticipation to Dr. Kaibel's inside scoop and very much like Dr.
Kaibel's statement in this update that the Flores case "was never about
chiropractors doing obstretrics." This is reminiscent of the fact that the
1976 "abortion equals birth" Bowland case was never about doing midwifery,
but rather about midwives who purported to do MORE than practice midwifery
[Bowland at 634]. SOMEHOW - and I discuss this in detail elsewhere (e-mail
info packs available to any who ask) - California women were robbed of
INDEPENDENT homebirth midwives - soon after which, in 1977, a national
MD-obstetrician trade union (ACOG), libeled homebirth as "child abuse"
[Ob.Gyn.News Oct. 1, 1977]. Chiropractic obstetrician Laura Flores, PhD, DC
kept practicing openly until California DCs - including Dr. Kaibel -
ADMINISTRATIVELY put Dr. Flores' head on a pole. Not satisfied, in 1993 10
MD-obstetricians judicially wrangled the California Chiropractic Board into
declaring that DCs may not sever the umbilical cord. From Crees to Bowland
to present, everyone forgets that midwifery is NOT the practice of
medicine/obstetrics - and everyone focuses on the 1922 Chiropractic
Initiative ballot argument. Virtually no one mentions the 1948 ballot
argument authorizing DCs to practice obstetrics.a key omission given the
1938 Fowler "Ballot Argument" argument ("We must assume that the electors
read the voters' pamphlet," or words to that effect). Dr. Kaibel now
reports that the Flores case was about an infant that died - as she accuses
me of "revisionism." I HAPPILY look forward to Dr. Kaibel's correction of
Dynamic Chiropractic's 1980s coverage of the Flores case. I am much
reassured by Dr. Kaibel's statement that the Flores case was not about
chiropractic obstetrics. I hasten to add, though, that if a baby died under
Dr. Flores' care (it was reported that certificates of LIVE births were used
against her), so be it. Babies die under the best care - of midwives,
DC-obstetricians and MD-obstetricians - yet when a baby dies after a
homebirth people have a field day. Now we know that there was never any
evidence for the obstetrician boast that hospitals are safest, and in this
regard, I want to emphasize here that DCs turned tail and RAN when MDs
hissed their "homebirth is child abuse" libel. We now know it *was* libel
(thanks in part to the British Health Department) - and we know that soon
after publication of the British Health Department's report in 1992,
California physicians quickly hijacked a midwifery bill and used it to get
rid of California's then-existing INDEPENDENT midwifery statute. In
hijacking the midwives' bill, California physicians refused "collegial
relationships" with homebirth midwives and lobbied "physician supervision"
into the law - "so as not to encourage homebirth." [Vivian Dickerson, MD, on
behalf of 1500 California MD-obstetricians. In Ob.Gyn.News Sept. 15, 1993]
My experience has been that most of these homebirth midwives know not to ape
MDs and jam sacral tips up to 4 cm into fetal skulls. (See end of this
post.) If MDs are going to continue to play their anti-homebirth,
anti-INDEPENDENT midwife game, I will be in favor of California DCs stepping
in to provide safe homebirth care - right along with those brave homebirth
midwives who will always offer homebirths underground. It is good to know
that the Flores case was not about chiropractic obstetrics.I look forward to
Dr. Kaibel's further exposition of the Flores case. END Dec. 18, 1997
UPDATE.)

Anyway, back to the matter at hand...

As noted above, it was a disappointment to learn from Ms. Honemann that Dr.
Kaibel and/or Dr. Goertz took responsibility for dealing with my HCFA
concerns about HCFA's use of the term "dislocation" to describe the
hypothetical entities that DCs ostensibly correct after documenting them on
x-ray...

This last notion - the requirement that DCs document subluxation on x-ray -
was intended as "sabotage" of chiropractic in 1972 according to AMA Member
Stephen Barrett, MD [Magner. Chiropractic. Amherst, NY: Prometheus
1995:36] - and was admitted to be wrong on the floor of Congress in 1997 -
yet Congress in 1997 went ahead and EXTENDED this "sabotage" for two years -
to the year 2000 - with Congress also in effect ordering Ms. Honemann (on
behalf of HHS Secretary Shalala) to establish guidelines for subluxation
documentation without x-ray by they year 2000...

Ms. Honemann, as I noted in my first post to you, it is fine with me that
the Medicare Handbook uses chiropractic as an example of how restricted
Medicare coverage is - as long as the Medicare Handbook explains to seniors
WHY chiropractic Medicare coverage is so restricted. You might want to
include in your Medicare Handbook explanation of chiropractic the fact that
most DCs do not agree that radiation is a tool of managed care [but SOMEBODY
disagreed - TDG] - which is, in effect, why the radiation "sabotage" was
installed in 1972 and why it was recently extended for two years.

In my view, this mandatory radiation nonsense should stop IMMEDIATELY -
Medicare should announce that it simply can't continue the obviously illegal
radiation mandate - and DCs should be afforded the latitude of the recent
HCFA guidelines for osteopaths - which guidelines, sensibly, do NOT require
x-ray prior to manipulation of the spine... (I posted these HCFA osteopathic
guidelines to chiro-list awhile back, requesting their authentication. They
were dated in November 1997 as I recall. They looked an awful lot like the
somatic afferent irritation subluxation hypothesis forwarded by Texas
Chiropractic College President Dr. W.D. Harper in his 1966 book "Anything
Can Cause Anything: A Correlation of Dr. DD Palmer's Principles of
Chiropractic.)

I think HCFA should immediately submit the already-approved HCFA osteopathic
guidelines to the American public for approval so that the Chiropractic
Working Group can disband and HCFA can better spend the time and money to
inform American women about the fact that semisitting and dorsal delivery
jam the sacral tip up to 4 cm into fetal skulls. See above.

Ms. Honemann, please forward this message to your supervisor - and to
Barbara Wynn - and please copy me.

Hopefully Barbara Wynn will forward the fetal skull squashing matter to DHSS
Secretary Shalala...

It's an emergency from the perspective of fetuses - which is the perspective
we should be taking....

I suspect that HCFA is paying out billions in neonatal intensive care - so
the least HCFA could do is stop the fetal skull squashing - or at least
inform American women that it is occurring...

By failing to do this HCFA may be helping MDs create vertebral subluxations
(business for DCs)...

An important part of the business of chiropractic is PREVENTING
subluxations - adjusting without touching the spine...

END excerpt from Gastaldo's fetal skull squashing post to HCFA Analyst

Honemann

Note: HCFA Analyst Honemann responded to this post by saying that Dr.
Christine Goertz had nothing to do with "dislocation" and did not indicate
any interest in receiving copies of my posts to HCFA...

Todd D. Gastaldo, D.C.
--
IMPORTANT NOTE: I am not currently practicing chiropractic - except
insofar as the practice of chiropractic includes freedom of speech.
While in Oregon doing library research I have voluntarily forfeited my
California chiropractic license so as not to have to pay the annual
licensing fee. (Under California law, any licensed D.C. may voluntarily
forfeit his/her license, and may, at any time, reactivate said license
by providing the Board of Examiners with "twice the annual amount of
the renewal fee...[He or she]...shall not be required to submit to an
examination for the reissuance of the certificate." [Section 12, Act
Regulating the Practice of Chiropractic...Issued by the Board of
Chiropractic Examiners...Act Includes Amendments Through October 1993]
"Yes, I sold [Gastaldo] a modem. That was one of the biggest mistakes
of my entire life and I regret it more than any other error of my life."
Howard Leighty, D.C.END Radiation is NOT a tool of managed care
[1997]http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=68705
f%244rg%241%40gte1.gte.netAny subscribers to the censored version of
chiro-list ) remember Chiro Bouncer Bob saying
he x-rays ALL his Medicare patients?Most DCs did. Many still do...Anyone
remember R Dean Harman, DC - Calif. Chiro. Assoc.'s Medicare specialist -
saying on the censored version of chiro-list that he "prayed" that he would
never be hauled into court to demonstrate a subluxation on x-ray?The
x-ray/subluxation fraud was IMPOSED on DCs - over the objections of DCs -
just read the book ghost-co-authored by Barrett (with the late Magner)...How
sad - DCs are ignoring MDs closing birth canals and gruesomely manipulating
the tiniest chiropractic patients - and various other massive MD crimes -
because DCs don't want MDs to finally expose the x-ray subluxation fraud.You
guys all deserve Chiro Bouncer Bob...For the other massive MD crimes that I
was kicked off chiro-list for trying to NON-SPINAL chiropractically
adjust...See again: Johns Hopkins breast/vagina/penis power! (How America
can INSTANTLY save$200 million per
year...)http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2108Dr. Brian
Zaleski ), please post this to the censored version
of chiro-list for reading,
everyone,Sincerely,ToddDr. opied to ACA
Chairman James Edwards and the officers of the ACA Council on Chiro
Orthopedics - all of whom - I am hoping - will do what they can NOW to stop
the massive MD spinal manipulation crime BEFORE the Sept. 16, 2003 ACA House
of Delegates meeting in Albuquerque...This email could SO easily be fax
blasted to all ACA members with email addresses...Do it for the tiniest
chiropractic patients.***This Open Letter will be instantly archived for
global access on theUNcensored version of
chirolist...
hours itwill be in the google archive. Searchhttp://groups.google.com for

Old September 6th 03, 08:55 PM
Todd Gastaldo

MEDICARE/MEDICAID FRAUD... Attention CMS Medicare/Medicaid Fraud...

CMS Medicare/Medicaid Fraud email addresses failed: ;

So I called 800-447-8477 and was given this CMS Medicare/Medicaid Fraud
email

Hopefully it will work.

ACA Chairman James Edwards, DC ), please join
me in reporting these massive MD and DC frauds to the Medicare & Medicaid
Financial Fraud & Abuse Office of Inspector General...

Dr. Brian Zaleski ), please do not help Chiro Bouncer
Bob keep concealing the massive MD and DC frauds...

Please post this to the censored version of chiro-list
)...

NOTE #1: I was censored from that list for trying to
NON-SPINALLY/chiropractically adjust the massive MD and DC frauds.

NOTE #2: I was censored from chirolist at about the time former Calif.
Republican Party Chairman Michael Schroeder sued me - after Chiro Bouncer
Bob forwarded my email to him.

Both "Chiropractic" attorney Schroeder and Chiro Bouncer Bob appear
uninterested in stopping the massive OBVIOUS MD and DC frauds discussed
below.

For a summary of the massive MD crimes against babies...

See Dynamic Human Anatomy: Severe vagina tearing and 'the presence of a
physician'...

See also: Johns Hopkins breast/vagina/penis power! (How America can
INSTANTLY save
$200 million per year...)

CMS Medicare/Medicaid Fraud: PLEASE stop MDs from closing birth canals and
gruesomely manipulating most babies' spines at birth.

Thanks,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
nk.net...

[...]

From :

To :

Subject :
[CHIROLIST]IMPORTANT EMAIL: The future of Chiro-list

Date :
[...]

From :
"Harriet Hall"

To :

Subject :
[CHIROLIST]Polio and tonsillectomy data

Date :
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 12:38:07 -0700

I posted this file to the listserv this morning, and I got a bounce notice
for moderator approval...I suppose when I start moderating the list, which
should be soon, this will not be an issue, but I thought you might like to
see the results of my search over the weekend, as the current moderator

may
be out for the holiday.

Bob
snip

"MODERATOR" BOB BECOMES "ADMINISTRATOR" BOB...

(Administrator is a "nicer" euphemism for censor.)

From :

To :

Subject :
[CHIROLIST]New List Administrators

Date :

)
[...]

From :

To :

Subject :
[CHIROLIST]New Administrator, new rules, please read

Date :
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 23:04:30 EDT

From :

To :

Subject :
Comment and bio (was [CHIROLIST]New Administrator, new rules,please
read)

Date :
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 08:10:50 EDT

[...]

From :
"Larry H"

To :
"Chiro List"

Subject :
[CHIROLIST]New Administrator, new rules, please read

Date :
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 07:57:09 -0400

Mindy Bailey, RCA
You were polite and did not state how arbitrary and unfair this recent

power
twist is,

or how helpful you have been to many dcs seeking billing help. If this
change goes

down as stated it will be a shame. I have appreciated your input here,
Mindy.

Larry Hogan

DAVID FERGUSON: "I'M NOT ALL FOR THE NEW RULES."

From :
"David R. Ferguson, D.C."

To :

Subject :
[CHIROLIST]New Administrator, new rules, please read

Date :
Sat, 06 Sep 2003 07:25:50 -0400

[...]

From :

To :
, ,

Subject :
[CHIROLIST]New Administrator, new rules, please read

Date :
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 00:52:24 EDT

writes:
You aren't even allowing those of us who are CAs to remain on this list ?

have been on this list for several years and find many articles very
worthwhile and have also received help in procuring chiropractors for
various persons from Switzerland, Guam and many parts of the US.

Mindy Bailey, RCA

I too wish Mindy to stay!

Bob

THOMAS GIORDANO WAS OPPOSED TO THE CENSORSHIP OF THAT "ROYAL PAIN IN THE
ASS" GASTALDO?

From :
"Dr. Thomas V. Giordano"

To :
,

Subject :
[CHIROLIST]New Administrator, new rules, please read

Date :
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 14:28:51 +0200

[...]

From :
"Alan M. Tebby, D.C."

To :
"Dr. Thomas V. Giordano"

CC :
,

Subject :
[CHIROLIST]New Administrator, new rules, please read

Date :
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 09:38:40 -0400

From: Todd Gastaldo )
This is the only article in this thread