The wandering pedophile can't find a home...I wonder why?? :-)

Old November 17th 07, 06:22 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,alt.freemasonry,alt.support.incest,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions
David[_4_]

Default The wandering pedophile can't find a home...I wonder why?? :-)

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:01:25 -0800, Brandon D Cartwright
typed furiously:

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 06:44:04 -0800 (PST), "ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)"
wrote:

[...]

McClellan took exception to my characterization. In his letter to the
editor, he said that the age of consent in Canada is 14:

Anyone who is old enough to reproduce is old enough to accept some
responsibility for whom they have sex with.

In other words, if a girl is fertile, even at age 9, she's fair game.
Consent or power differentials don't come into play, it's simply a
matter of biology.

Now what filthy pedophiles in these groups does he echo?

Sounds *exactly like out David(I'm not a pedophile honest) Simpson
doesn't it?

Cite required. You are a liar.
--
Regards
David
Old November 20th 07, 05:36 PM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,alt.freemasonry,alt.support.incest,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions
4s00th[_2_]

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 21:50:29 -0800, Brandon D Cartwright
wrote:

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 15:52:11 +1030, David
wrote:

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:01:25 -0800, Brandon D Cartwright
typed furiously:

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 06:44:04 -0800 (PST), "ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)"
wrote:

[...]

McClellan took exception to my characterization. In his letter to the
editor, he said that the age of consent in Canada is 14:

Anyone who is old enough to reproduce is old enough to accept some
responsibility for whom they have sex with.

In other words, if a girl is fertile, even at age 9, she's fair game.
Consent or power differentials don't come into play, it's simply a
matter of biology.

Now what filthy pedophiles in these groups does he echo?

Sounds *exactly like out David(I'm not a pedophile honest) Simpson
doesn't it?

Cite required. You are a liar.

Don't be ridiculous they are exactly the sentiments you preach..

if they have reached puberty they are fair game ..your philosophy in a
nutshell.

Failure to provide cite acknowledged.

In fact, hasn't David stated, on several occasions, "coercion is wrong
in any relationship" or words to that effect?

--

If you send email, I will reply to it here at asbl
(without showing your email addy)

Old November 24th 07, 10:09 PM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,alt.freemasonry,alt.support.incest,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions
4s00th[_2_]

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:03:57 -0800, Brandon D Cartwright
wrote:

wrote:

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:01:25 -0800, Brandon D Cartwright
typed furiously:

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 06:44:04 -0800 (PST), "ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)"
wrote:

[...]

[...]

Grooming and sexual seduction of children by adults is no less sexual
assault.

Adults have no business putting their dicks in infants and
children...period

But you've never shown that David advocates such -- you just continue
to make the claim.

Old November 25th 07, 07:34 PM posted to alt.support.incest,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

wrote:

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:01:25 -0800, Brandon D Cartwright
typed furiously:

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 06:44:04 -0800 (PST), "ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)"
wrote:

[...]

[...]

This is your Goebbels type "big lie".

Simpson advocates for adults and parents having sex with "consenting"
children almost daily....which you are fully aware of.

No matter how many times you pedophiles repeat it the fact remains
children CANNOT give consent to sex with an adult and every time
you **** or interfere with one you are committing a heinous sexual
assault.

------------------------
You're a completely brainwashed idiot who can't think.
Steve
Old November 25th 07, 07:35 PM posted to alt.support.incest,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

wrote:

Adults have no business putting their dicks in infants and
children...period

But you've never shown that David advocates such -- you just continue
to make the claim.

It certainly *has* been shown time and time again..

That you spin frantically,suggesting Simpson's propaganda
that if a child "consents" or *wants* one or both parents to ****
them, doesn't alter the fact that adults having sex with children is
assaulting the child.

---------------------------
Old November 25th 07, 09:15 PM posted to alt.support.incest,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

wrote:

Adults have no business putting their dicks in infants and
children...period

But you've never shown that David advocates such -- you just continue
to make the claim.

It certainly *has* been shown time and time again..

That you spin frantically,suggesting Simpson's propaganda
that if a child "consents" or *wants* one or both parents to ****
them, doesn't alter the fact that adults having sex with children is
assaulting the child.

---------------------------
You're a completely brainwashed idiot who can't think.

Well we know what you think about child rape don't we?

--------------
Subject: Judges blames 11 year old girl for her own abuse

Why? He enforced the law and jailed the adult and a serious warning at the
girl is completely in order. I would like more information on it - but in
any case IMO his statement was appropriate.

This 11 year old should be punished for getting caught and turning in
her lover!! Both those things are stupid, we never got caught and
worked really really hard at it!!
Steve

----------------
You're wasting your time with this, just ask me what I think.
Steve
Old November 26th 07, 06:27 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,alt.support.incest,alt.fan.goons,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions
4s00th[_2_]

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 11:11:06 -0800, Brandon D Cartwright
wrote:

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 13:26:42 -0500, 4s00th
wrote:

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 20:36:26 -0800, Brandon D Cartwright
wrote:

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 23:14:46 -0500, 4s00th
wrote:

wrote:

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:01:25 -0800, Brandon D Cartwright
typed furiously:

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 06:44:04 -0800 (PST), "ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)"
wrote:

[...]

[...]

Simpson has suggested that the age of consent is too high -- he has
also stated that until such laws are changed, no one should break that
law. How exactly is that advocating for adults to have sex with
"consenting children" daily?

No matter how many times you pedophiles repeat it the fact remains
children CANNOT give consent to sex with an adult and every time
you **** or interfere with one you are committing a heinous sexual
assault.

I've never suggested that children COULD give consent, now have I? In
fact, I've always placed the responsibility for such relationships
with the adults -- WHERE IT BELONGS.

PS Quit crossposting to alt.freemasonry.

They have publicly disowned David Simpson,as AFG are trying to.

Right, they're trying to disown someone because you make claims
against him that you cannot prove.

They have no longer any need of sordid pedophiles' rationalizations
for their disgusting activities.

I didn't know that discussing the Goons and sharing stories and jokes
about the shows was a way of rationalizing disgusting activities.

Actually many of the AFG regulars claim to have killfiled him too.

You just don't seem to get his words speak for themselves.

And you just don't seem to be able to find proof of your accusations.
As I said above, I've seen what Simpson says -- I don't agree with all
of his beliefs, but I do agree that he has the right to believe them
and state them. But, and here's the big one, stating that the age of
consent is set too high and that children ought to receive formal
education about all aspects of sexuality is NOT advocating for
adult/child sexual relationships.

But
what can I expect from someone who doesn't know the difference between
a pedophile and a child-molester?

A child molester is simply an active pedophile who has been caught.

No, a child-molester is someone who molests children -- he may or may
not be a bona fide pedophile as in the case of situational pedophiles
(which make up about 90% of convictions) or in the case of some sexual
predators who don't care who they molest as long as it's someone they
can control and terrify.

"An active pedophile" -- are you saying that he gets regular exercise?
Or is this just another example of how you make up words or twist them
to mean things they were never meant to mean? You've accused me of
doing so, but it turns out that I'm merely using the words with the
meanings that mental health and LEA professionals have been using for
years.

What can I expect from someone who
doesn't understand the difference between having feelings and acting
on them?

The thought is the father to the deed.

Oh, isn't that clever?

It's more than clever it's wisdom.

http://www.bartleby.com/59/3/wishisfather.html

We think about doing a whole lot of things.
When someone cuts us off on the highway, we think about ramming them
with our cars, but how many people actually do it? When someone ****es
us off enough, we think about smacking the **** out of them, but how
many people actually do it? When we see a really attractive person,
say on TV, we fantasize about making wild, passionate love with them,
but how many people actually do it?

Some people know the difference between thinking about doing something
and actually doing it. Or are you going to tell me that YOU do
everything that you think about doing?

Wisdom that you clearly lack..

Lack of wisdom, eh? Here's the simple truth, Brandon. I know the
difference between thinking something and doing it. And I don't punish
myself for wanting to do things that I know I cannot do. And the only
time I give myself free reign to do something is when I know it won't
hurt anyone else but myself. I collect things and spend time on the
Internet almost obsessively -- that harms no one but myself. I
sometimes over-indulge in eating -- again, harming no one but myself.
And, occasionally, I over-react or do something stupid that does end
up hurting someone else's feelings -- for which I apologize and try to
learn from it. But I never allow myself to do anything that would harm
another person physically. Well, maybe the second hand smoke, but
other than that, I am a paragon of self-control.

So tell me, what part of that wisdom am I not understanding?

Old November 27th 07, 12:51 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,alt.support.incest,alt.fan.goons,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions
4s00th[_2_]

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 21:46:08 -0800, Brandon D Cartwright
wrote:

wrote:

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:01:25 -0800, Brandon D Cartwright
typed furiously:

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 06:44:04 -0800 (PST), "ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)"
wrote:

[...]

[...]

It's not all about *you* is it?

You seem to think so since it's me that you're attacking. And don't
forget, I'm not alone here -- if I am capable of controlling my
behavior so that I do not ever become sexually involved with a minor,
there are plenty of other pedophiles who can do the same thing.

And I don't punish
myself for wanting to do things that I know I cannot do. And the only
time I give myself free reign to do something is when I know it won't
hurt anyone else but myself. I collect things and spend time on the
Internet almost obsessively -- that harms no one but myself. I
sometimes over-indulge in eating -- again, harming no one but myself.
And, occasionally, I over-react or do something stupid that does end
up hurting someone else's feelings -- for which I apologize and try to
learn from it. But I never allow myself to do anything that would harm
another person physically. Well, maybe the second hand smoke, but
other than that, I am a paragon of self-control.

So tell me, what part of that wisdom am I not understanding?

That the thought is the father to the deed.

http://lifecrime.blogspot.com/2007/0...me-inmate.html

His trial judge was told that he had a highly deviant fantasy life
that included scenarios of child torture and murder and that he'd
fantasized the offence that sent him to prison before he committed it.

Goodwin was originally sentenced in September 2004 to two-and-a-half
years in prison for his public attack almost 16 months earlier on a
seven-year-old girl who'd strayed away from her parents while
shopping.

In June 2003, in a busy Scarborough mall, the then 21-year-old grabbed
the child from behind and threw her to the floor between the cash
check-out and the exit of a store. He then crouched over her, with one
hand around her neck choking her, while he yanked her pants down with
his free hand and attempted to sexually molest her right in front of
horrified shoppers and staff. A store employee pulled him off of the
child and he was held until police arrived on the scene.

So, he thought about it before he did it. I've thought about a lot of
things that I've NEVER DONE. And I try not to do things BEFORE I THINK
ABOUT THEM. It seems to me that such impulsive behavior would be much
more dangerous.

This man had a choice. He could do things that he obviously knew were
wrong, or he could choose not to do them. He chose poorly, and I
believe he ought to be locked up somewhere where he can never get near
another child. Such should be the consequences for anyone who molests
a child. And this man is a particularly dangerous risk since he didn't
even try to hide what he was doing!

Everyone has a choice. And I don't have to do anything that I know is
wrong -- no matter how much I might think about doing it, no matter
how much I think it might bring me some short-lived amount of
pleasure. I have the power to make that choice, and so do most people.