The thought is the father to the deed was The wandering pedophile can't find a home...I wonder why?? :-)

Old December 6th 07, 06:14 PM posted to alt.support.incest,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

Default The thought is the father to the deed was The wandering pedophile can't find a home...I wonder why?? :-)

Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 05:43:07 -0800, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

You stupid ****ing lying little asshole: It doesn't HAVE to be rape,
there is plenty of child-porn that makes it obvious that the kid was
having a good time!

are you talking about the kind where the other guy is in out of camera
view with a gun hissing "smile or i'll shoot your brains out before i go
to your house and gut your mother and your little dog too,"

--------------------------
No I don't.
You can tell the difference between people doing things because
they're forced vs because they enjoy it.

You have seen enough child pornography to be confident about this have
you?

---------------------------
I've met some of the kids that MADE some of it when they were older.
And yes, nobody forced them. Why do you have such a pathological
inability to believe that kids like sex???? Is it because you have
had your little asshole reamed by an expert??

Perhaps you videoed your own children *enjoying* themselves with your
adult friends?

You reckless stupid liar!
You would never be able to prove any of those lies no matter how many
lifetimes you tried, so if you ever want to own anything substantial,
you had better stifle that crap, or else I AND MY KIDS will own it!
Steve

--
Nonsense, nine year olds love sex and have a great time.
Sex is just the kind of thing nine year-olds love