Yahoo Group for Sailing Singles in Southeast Florida! This is not spam! Just singles meeting and sailing.

Old November 19th 03, 04:57 AM
Brian

Default Yahoo Group for Sailing Singles in Southeast Florida! This is not spam! Just singles meeting and sailing.

Come join the group and meet singles interested in sailing with you. No boat
required! No spammers, or married, people allowed!
Here is the link!

Old November 19th 03, 09:45 AM
steveb

"Brian" lifted the trapdoor, peered around and
wrote:

No spammers, or married, people allowed!

Oh no, another one!

Let me see ... I am single, but quite how you will determine this, is
beyond me. I may or may not be a "spammer", I am not telling you. But I
sure as hell don't feel then need to announce my activities, un-invited, in
any newsgroup I may care to.

Your post may not quite be spam, but it's close enough to be deeply ironic
all the same. If I want a Yahoo group, there are very good search
facilities that will help me find one. What I don't need, are 10 000 group
moderator wannabees announcing their ill-thought out proposal here.

So let's just suppose any one of us joins. We become useful, helpful,
integral to the good atmosphere and general helpfulness of your group. Then
we have the temerity to go and get married! What you gonna do? Throw us
out?

Go away sonny. Come back when you have thought about it

steveb

Old November 19th 03, 04:12 PM
steveb

"Tiffany" lifted the trapdoor, peered around and
wrote:

Net cop again?

clueless as usual?
Old November 19th 03, 04:21 PM
steveb

"Tiffany" lifted the trapdoor, peered around and
wrote:

Net cop again?

You are clearly "puddled"

Before having a go at this post, I carefully checked the contibution made
to this group by the poster.

It appears that his only contribution is to advertise his Yahoo group.

I am perfectly entitled to post the way I did, and, by the way, entirely
without abuse...

Your response is typical ... throw out the "netcop" insult at steveb
....lmao

And why not, you have little of value to say, so carry on insulting. Since
I went away, the posting in this group has consisted of half a dozen
wannabees nattering among themselves. Any newbies are quickly smothered in
flames with no attempt whatsoever made to help them see where they may take
a different and more positive approach to life.

Oh well ... plus ca change, plus c'est la meme choses

Old November 19th 03, 04:35 PM
Brian

Bwaaaaaaaaaaa! Sorry, tension breaker, had to be done.

Net cop again?

Old November 19th 03, 04:36 PM
Brian

"steveb" WROTE THIS CRAP
news
"Brian" lifted the trapdoor, peered around and
wrote:

Trapdoor? Peered? Get a grip man! I have no sinister intentions.

No spammers, or married, people allowed!

Oh no, another one!

I guess. Although I know nothing of the other ones that are for singles who
like to sail in SE Florida. I looked but could not find one, so, I started
this one. Spammers will be banned Immediately and we'll do our best to keep
the group true to the original intentions. Go try to join the group and you
will see. Although right after you join I'll boot ya' because we only want
nice people.

Let me see ... I am single, but quite how you will determine this, is
beyond me.

Visit the group and you decide. I'll just have to do my best. The group is
moderated and if you would like to post a link to your group I'd be happy to
do so. Why so angry? Is this every day for you or is it just today?

I may or may not be a "spammer", I am not telling you. But I
sure as hell don't feel then need to announce my activities, un-invited,

in
any newsgroup I may care to.

Just who would have invited me? If someone was to see this and join and find
happiness, what do you care? Wouldn't you be happy for that person and all
you had to do was endure one brief little post. I suspect you would'nt,
misery loves company. Truth is, the world would be a better place, its just
one little post.

Your post may not quite be spam, but it's close enough to be deeply ironic
all the same.

Deeply ironic? Get a grip man. Definitely NOT spam! I simply made an
announcement that may just be relevant to a person in this group. If someone
did join as a result would that make you angry? Your just very cynical to
read that into it. Relax.
No profit here pal. You will not find one link or banner in my group for
profit other than what yahoo puts there to maintain the group. Just trying
to get people together to enjoy one another's company. Whets wrong with
that? Again not spam , just an announcement. Nothing more.

If I want a Yahoo group, there are very good search
facilities that will help me find one. What I don't need, are 10 000 group
moderator wannabees announcing their ill-thought out proposal here.

Jeez! Again, get a grip. You'll give yourself a stroke. Ill thought out? Are
there not single people here who may enjoy sailing? For many single parents
sometimes the best therapy is a day out with a partner and friends who have
the same interests. Do you consider all the women here your property? I'll
bet you attack all the men here sooner or later. It seems you fancy yourself
the cock of the walk. Its a new group and all I did was promote with one
lousy post. I'm not collecting email addresses and filling peoples boxes
with spam. Its hard to find a specific group using the yahoo group search.
So I'm putting a few links out there.

So let's just suppose any one of us joins. We become useful, helpful,
integral to the good atmosphere and general helpfulness of your group.

Then
we have the temerity to go and get married! What you gonna do? Throw us
out?

Single when you join silly! I would never do that to a friend of mine but I
don't expect you to understand that. That would make me a mean spirited
person like you. I suspect you have few friends with your lousy attitude.
You don't seem like a very nice fellow.

Go away sonny. Come back when you have thought about it

You have way too much time on your hands buddy. Its just a link that will
hopefully bring a few people together and maybe someone finds happiness.
That's all. Whets wrong with that? Are you so cynical that you can't see
that. No profit here for me in any way. Relax and move on. I'm not going to
respond to you anymore, since this will only get into a ****ing contest
leading nowhere. Although I'm sure you will be furiously typing your reply
to me in your dimly lit apartment and scouring the group for my reply, you
will not find one. You said what you had to say and I've done my talking.
You be sure and have a good life now and try to take some anger management
classes. Ladies, watch out for this guy, he seems to fly off the handle
pretty easily! Again your reply to this will not be answered so don't you
wait around for me, you crazy kid.

PS: You didn't ask me if I was a single parent?

Old November 19th 03, 04:46 PM
lm

wrote:

Net cop again?

You are clearly "puddled"

Before having a go at this post, I carefully checked the contibution made
to this group by the poster.

It appears that his only contribution is to advertise his Yahoo group.

I am perfectly entitled to post the way I did, and, by the way, entirely
without abuse...

Your response is typical ... throw out the "netcop" insult at steveb
...lmao

And why not, you have little of value to say, so carry on insulting. Since
I went away, the posting in this group has consisted of half a dozen
wannabees nattering among themselves. Any newbies are quickly smothered in
flames with no attempt whatsoever made to help them see where they may take
a different and more positive approach to life.

Oh well ... plus ca change, plus c'est la meme choses

aw geez, here we go again.

lm
Old November 19th 03, 04:50 PM
Tiffany

wrote:

[...]

And you contribute so much. What would go on here without you? I will throw
the netcop insult at anyone who netcops. This post was simple to the point.
This person is not trying to sell anything. If you didn't like it, why
bother reading it? It was pretty explanatory in the subject line. You are
entitled to post as you did and I am entitled to post as I did. This Brian
is also entitled to post. It is a single's group and there are folks here
that do sail and boat. It could be of interest to others in this NG.

And again with the since I went away.... blah blah crap. Get a grip Steveb.
Maybe you should contribute something of value before you say the same of
me.

Old November 19th 03, 04:53 PM
CME

wrote:

[...]