Nursing necklace

Old March 24th 04, 08:39 AM
Ellie

Default Nursing necklace

Hi everybody

Somebody wrote a message about their little one nipping the breast when they
are nursing and how to stop it ..... I replied saying that a nursing
necklace had worked really well for us .... I was talking absolute rubbish,
DD is now bored with the nursing necklace and I have pinch marks all over my
boob!

Ellie

DS (biting) & DD (pinching) and me with sore boobs!

Old March 24th 04, 06:29 PM
Irrational Number

Agree! I made one myself using a bunch of
coloured buttons and all Pillbug does is PULL
on it as hard as he can. Then he gets bored
and keeps pinching me.

I used buttons because he is fascinated by
buttons on clothing... You'd figure it'd carry
over... But NO!

-- Anita --

Ellie wrote:

Hi everybody

Somebody wrote a message about their little one nipping the breast when they
are nursing and how to stop it ..... I replied saying that a nursing
necklace had worked really well for us .... I was talking absolute rubbish,
DD is now bored with the nursing necklace and I have pinch marks all over my
boob!

Ellie

DS (biting) & DD (pinching) and me with sore boobs!

Another night nursing situation Dagny Breastfeeding 5 March 1st 04 04:44 PM
nursing necklace? Kari Breastfeeding 7 January 31st 04 12:30 AM
Typical Nurses [email protected] Pregnancy 0 July 15th 03 06:03 PM
Nursing strike? Clisby Williams Breastfeeding 3 July 14th 03 09:12 PM
Nursing Necklace Question Karen Breastfeeding 1 July 12th 03 10:52 PM