What is in those Vaccinations?????

Old May 23rd 06, 09:00 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.health,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology

Default What is in those Vaccinations?????

http://www.opposingdigits.com/vaccines/

I find it fascinating that want-to-be but never was Pediatrician Jeff
Utz believes that a substance like thimerosal toxic on contact with
the skin is totally benign when pumped into the bodies of infants.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm

Old May 23rd 06, 09:55 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.health,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology

Ilena Rose wrote:
http://www.opposingdigits.com/vaccines/

I find it fascinating that want-to-be but never was Pediatrician Jeff
Utz believes that a substance like thimerosal toxic on contact with
the skin is totally benign when pumped into the bodies of infants.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm

If I pout 1 gallon of dihydrogen monoxide on your head, it is relatively
benign.

If I pour the same amount down your throat, you are dead.

The method of administration does often determine the effects.
Old May 23rd 06, 10:29 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.health,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology

http://www.altcorp.com/dentalinforma...bradstreet.pdf

http://www.altcorp.com/dentalinforma...bradstreet.pdf

http://www.altcorp.com/dentalinforma...les/Halsey.pdf

Old May 23rd 06, 10:46 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.health,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology

Ilena Rose wrote:
http://www.opposingdigits.com/vaccines/

I find it fascinating that want-to-be but never was Pediatrician Jeff
Utz believes that a substance like thimerosal toxic on contact with
the skin is totally benign when pumped into the bodies of infants.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm

If I pout 1 gallon of dihydrogen monoxide on your head, it is relatively
benign.

If I pour the same amount down your throat, you are dead.

The method of administration does often determine the effects.

Advertising for Boyd "Kids with Autism have MAD Child Disease" Haley,
deleted.

Old May 23rd 06, 10:57 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.health,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology

Disbarred by the NY Supreme Court, Mark S Probert's advertisements for
the vaccination industry deleted:

Oops ... nothing left.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...tm#WillKetcher
Probert denies he was a lawyer, denies he was disbarred, denies he has
used the Will Ketcher alias ... etc.

..

Old May 24th 06, 01:26 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.health,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology

Ilena Rose wrote:
http://www.opposingdigits.com/vaccines/

I find it fascinating that want-to-be but never was Pediatrician Jeff
Utz believes that a substance like thimerosal toxic on contact with
the skin is totally benign when pumped into the bodies of infants.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm
If I pout 1 gallon of dihydrogen monoxide on your head, it is relatively
benign.

If I pour the same amount down your throat, you are dead.

The method of administration does often determine the effects.

Advertising for Boyd "Kids with Autism have MAD Child Disease" Haley,
deleted.

Restored TRUTH.. Mark can not handle:

Old May 24th 06, 02:37 AM posted to misc.kids.health

Ilena Rose wrote in message
http://www.opposingdigits.com/vaccines/

I find it fascinating that want-to-be but never was Pediatrician Jeff
Utz believes that a substance like thimerosal toxic on contact with
the skin is totally benign when pumped into the bodies of infants.

Nice personal attack.

I have never said that thimeraosal was totally benign.

I only said that in the doses used, it has never been shown to cause damage.

In fact, I would never say anything is total benign.

Jeff

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm

Old May 24th 06, 02:44 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology

Ilena Rose wrote:
http://www.opposingdigits.com/vaccines/

I find it fascinating that want-to-be but never was Pediatrician Jeff
Utz believes that a substance like thimerosal toxic on contact with
the skin is totally benign when pumped into the bodies of infants.

Same is true for ethylene glcyol. An amount that is toxic by ingestion
is not necessarily toxic when injected. This is because the *routes*
are different: the chemical modification that's made to it passing
through the stomach results in a toxic compound.

It's simple chemistry, really. You *have* had chemistry, haven't you? I
mean, surely, you don't voice opinions on issues you know nothing
about, right?

Old May 24th 06, 03:56 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology

"Vaccine-man" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ilena Rose wrote:
http://www.opposingdigits.com/vaccines/

I find it fascinating that want-to-be but never was Pediatrician Jeff
Utz believes that a substance like thimerosal toxic on contact with
the skin is totally benign when pumped into the bodies of infants.

Same is true for ethylene glcyol. An amount that is toxic by ingestion
is not necessarily toxic when injected. This is because the *routes*
are different: the chemical modification that's made to it passing
through the stomach results in a toxic compound.

It's simple chemistry, really.

snip

http://www.altcorp.com/dentalinforma...bradstreet.pdf

Old May 24th 06, 04:06 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology

"Vaccine-man" wrote
Ilena Rose wrote:
http://www.opposingdigits.com/vaccines/

I find it fascinating that want-to-be but never was Pediatrician Jeff
Utz believes that a substance like thimerosal toxic on contact with
the skin is totally benign when pumped into the bodies of infants.

Same is true for ethylene glcyol.

ethylene glcyol is not the subject....

snip