Bibs that really work?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 2nd 07, 04:20 AM posted to misc.kids
Chris

Default Bibs that really work?

Has anyone been successful in ever finding a bib that actually kept
food off of the babies pants? I have bought tons. Tired of also having
to wash the seat, under the seat, the foot rest, and the floor as
well. With my first baby, I just chalked it up to being part of the
self-feeding process - messy to the point of clothing changes,
including mine since the food on their bottom halves would transfer to
my shirts upon removal from the highchair. lol. With the second, it
was a bit bothersome, but still "just a part of it." Now with 2 older
kids needing to be places and more demands on all of our time, I find
it very frustrating when I sit down and think "Okay, let's get you fed
and then when you are done, we can go......" but it is never that easy
because of the clothing changes, his and sometimes mine as well, which
have to occur again first. Then, the crud that grows under the seat in
my neglect and rush can be quite gruesome when I refind it later when
I have more time. lol. I have bought all of the bibs I could find that
had various versions of pockets on the bottom, but food still goes
down; sure less food, but still allows a mess. I have bought full-
length body bibs, and still no benefit. Any successful bib models out
there?

Work! Bev Single Parents 0 June 8th 06 03:38 PM
He *CAN* work! Joelle Single Parents 7 March 18th 04 12:57 PM
Beautiful Personalized Christening Bibs Peggy Twins & Triplets 0 February 24th 04 02:29 PM
Work Irish Marie Breastfeeding 3 November 19th 03 06:15 AM