My 2 are turning 2, birthday ideas???

Old August 30th 04, 05:58 PM
KimandJuan

Default My 2 are turning 2, birthday ideas???

With so many of our babies turning 2 I thought I would pick your brains for
party ideas. I was thinking of renting a bouncing castle and just having a
small party with family and our 4 friends from play group. My two love to jump
so I thought it would be fun for them.

I was thinking of an Elmo theme since they do love him so.

~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/
Old August 30th 04, 07:53 PM
Jack H.

"KimandJuan" wrote in message
With so many of our babies turning 2 I thought I would pick your brains

for
party ideas. I was thinking of renting a bouncing castle and just having

small party with family and our 4 friends from play group. My two love to

jump
so I thought it would be fun for them.

I was thinking of an Elmo theme since they do love him so.

Sounds like fun.

I am just having a big BBQ in a public park with ALL the family, and even
some of her family)

Most people will bring something and I will buy the meat and cups and
plates.

Should be fun!

Old August 30th 04, 08:06 PM
Megan Byrne

I am not doing anything big for birthday #2. Last year was out of
control and I figure I have one more year to keep it low key before they
realize that's it *is* their b-day and want a big deal. I am having
their party ON their actual b-day, which is a Tues. I am just having
dinner and cake at 5p and iviting immediate family and a few friends
with small kids. Everyone is local. We are doing Nemo, since my 2 are
obsessed. I thought about one of those moonwalk things, but they are
about $300 to rent around here. We have a vacation planned around the
same time, so I am not going overboard.

Megan~
Mommy to wonder twins
Aidan & Alexis....the countdown to 2 is on!