Like puzzles?

Old October 23rd 06, 11:23 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Moon Shyne

Default Like puzzles?

"Bev" wrote in message
ups.com...

Moon Shyne wrote:
Try this :-)

http://www.weffriddles.com

Well, As I now must admit, I am an idiot! I wasn't gonna admit it at
first, so I slept on it , thinking maybe I'd grow another one of those
brain cells back that I had lost back in the 70's while I slept.......
but nah, no new intelligence.........number 5 has me . Which really
bugs the *ahem* outta me, its numbers and I passed freekin Algebra!
Could be worse I suppose!
Considering it took me a day to figure out the first one LOL!!!!!!!!
fun though !

Which one is number 5? all the 17's?

Bev

Old October 23rd 06, 11:32 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

Bev wrote:
Moon Shyne wrote:
Try this :-)

http://www.weffriddles.com

Well, As I now must admit, I am an idiot! I wasn't gonna admit it at
first, so I slept on it , thinking maybe I'd grow another one of those
brain cells back that I had lost back in the 70's while I slept.......
but nah, no new intelligence.........number 5 has me . Which really
bugs the *ahem* outta me, its numbers and I passed freekin Algebra!
Could be worse I suppose!
Considering it took me a day to figure out the first one LOL!!!!!!!!
fun though !
Bev

Oh for Pete's sake! Not a number at all! Cool!

Old October 23rd 06, 11:38 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Moon Shyne

"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...

Bev wrote:
Moon Shyne wrote:
Try this :-)

http://www.weffriddles.com

Well, As I now must admit, I am an idiot! I wasn't gonna admit it at
first, so I slept on it , thinking maybe I'd grow another one of those
brain cells back that I had lost back in the 70's while I slept.......
but nah, no new intelligence.........number 5 has me . Which really
bugs the *ahem* outta me, its numbers and I passed freekin Algebra!
Could be worse I suppose!
Considering it took me a day to figure out the first one LOL!!!!!!!!
fun though !
Bev

Oh for Pete's sake! Not a number at all! Cool!

LOL!!

Tell me when you get to page 19 - I'm still stuck sigh

'Kate? Where are ya when I need ya??

Old October 24th 06, 12:05 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

Moon Shyne wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...

Bev wrote:
Moon Shyne wrote:
Try this :-)

http://www.weffriddles.com

Well, As I now must admit, I am an idiot! I wasn't gonna admit it at
first, so I slept on it , thinking maybe I'd grow another one of those
brain cells back that I had lost back in the 70's while I slept.......
but nah, no new intelligence.........number 5 has me . Which really
bugs the *ahem* outta me, its numbers and I passed freekin Algebra!
Could be worse I suppose!
Considering it took me a day to figure out the first one LOL!!!!!!!!
fun though !
Bev

Oh for Pete's sake! Not a number at all! Cool!

LOL!!

Tell me when you get to page 19 - I'm still stuck sigh

yea o.k. ! I'm way behind ya's! I'm playing with whats her names
googley eyes yet! Riddle number 7.....

'Kate? Where are ya when I need ya??

dat woman 'Kate works some long hours! hopefully she will be
along......... :-)

Old October 24th 06, 12:09 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Moon Shyne

"Bev" wrote in message
ups.com...

Moon Shyne wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...

Bev wrote:
Moon Shyne wrote:
Try this :-)

http://www.weffriddles.com

Well, As I now must admit, I am an idiot! I wasn't gonna admit it at
first, so I slept on it , thinking maybe I'd grow another one of those
brain cells back that I had lost back in the 70's while I slept.......
but nah, no new intelligence.........number 5 has me . Which really
bugs the *ahem* outta me, its numbers and I passed freekin Algebra!
Could be worse I suppose!
Considering it took me a day to figure out the first one LOL!!!!!!!!
fun though !
Bev

Oh for Pete's sake! Not a number at all! Cool!

LOL!!

Tell me when you get to page 19 - I'm still stuck sigh

yea o.k. ! I'm way behind ya's! I'm playing with whats her names
googley eyes yet! Riddle number 7.....

Edith Wharton

Got it.

Old October 24th 06, 12:51 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

Moon Shyne wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message
ups.com...

Moon Shyne wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...

Bev wrote:
Moon Shyne wrote:
[...]

ahhh should of done the research right away! got it!

Old October 24th 06, 03:14 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

Bev wrote:
Moon Shyne wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message
ups.com...

Moon Shyne wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...

Bev wrote:
Moon Shyne wrote:
[...]

Well....got meself stuck on number 12 BLAH!!!!!!!!!!

Old October 24th 06, 03:28 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

Bev wrote:
Bev wrote:
Moon Shyne wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message
ups.com...

Moon Shyne wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...

Bev wrote:
Moon Shyne wrote:
[...]

O.K. how do I get this thing over to word? It doesn't wanna copy and
paste over for me ? I am wondering if my download of IE7 with the live
tool bar that I think I dont like much , is corrupted, did it the other
day and I have a problem closing out of IE now ..I have to do the
ctrl-alt-delete deal to close it. I am so an amature at this stuff !
g and anudder thing.....I didnt register with this website will I
lose my place when I quit for the night ?
Don't worry i'll think of more questions to ask smirk

Old October 24th 06, 03:45 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

Bev wrote:
Bev wrote:
Bev wrote:
Moon Shyne wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message
ups.com...

Moon Shyne wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...

Bev wrote:
Moon Shyne wrote:
[...]

How dumb was that! I finally figured out to click properties for the
Blah part and sure enough there it was ...the answer ! lol!

Old October 24th 06, 03:51 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Moon Shyne

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 22:38:09 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Tell me when you get to page 19 - I'm still stuck sigh

'Kate? Where are ya when I need ya??

19... still the morse code one?

translate the morse code.
you should get a couple of things you'll recognise.

(using spaces to not spoil the clue)

_ _ _ _ _ _.
and
._ _ _

If you put the two together (minus one . ) and put it in the URL instead
of the .html, then you'll download a .doc.

copy and paste what's in the doc into a notepad, use nowrap, scroll to
see the white space. it spells something.

I did.
I decoded the first morse code, and entered that into the browser which led
me to all those A's, B's, etc.
I copied that into notepad, no wrap - nothing.
I translated it back into morse code, copied that into notepad, nowrap,
nothing.

I figured out that the spaces are going to spell out the next page, but no
matter what resolution, no matter how small I make it to get it non-wrapped,
I'm still not seeing it.