What has hapenned to this group?

Old January 16th 06, 04:27 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids

Default Spanking is "non-violent" What has hapenned to this group?

LOL! Is this a typical "never-spanked" boy?

Doan

On 15 Jan 2006, 0;- wrote:

goggle on this proven liars posting history to Usenet ...

alt.parenting.spanking

"Doan"

"The Question"

"Embry study"

"Alina" and "Aline" (the latter the name he stole from a notable figure
on the USC campus to create the "Alina" character to attempt to obtain
the Embry study from me fraudulently after claiming he already had the
study.)

This man is a constant liar, and a false supporter of the right to
spank.

He is a child like self opinionated little attack dog with no more
scruples than the worst child beater.

Read him and believe his nonsense at your peril if you are seeking the
facts.

His only two debating tactics are, when he's cornered, is to attack
rather than answer, use the "snapshot fallacy," taking a single point
out of the large field of content on an issue, and try to force others
to debate only to that point. When drug back to the larger issue,
logic, and the whole body of facts, he snaps right back into the
"snapshot fallacy" again an tries to attack at another isolated point.

No honor. No ethics. And no "face."

His parents would puke if they knew what he does here, even though they
spanked him.

And they'd likely ask themselves if given the outcome of having raised
such an unethical liar if spanking were such a good an idea afterall.

Old January 16th 06, 04:43 AM
beccafromlalaland beccafromlalaland is offline
Senior Member

And of course in your mind that automatically means corporal punishment.

It could also mean anything from Public humiliation in the form of announcing the transgression to the congregation. To banishment from the community, To solitary labor. In a culture that holds virginity in highest esteem being Labeled as Stained or having the stigma of being "impure"would be far worse in the long run than a beating. For the rest of that persons life they would be known as the person who engaged in sexual acts outside of marriage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doan
"Impurity is dealt with severely"

Doan

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006, beccafromlalaland wrote:

Doan....I'm really trying hard...so help me out here What does
Courtship and Joining the Hutterite faith have ANYTHING whatsoever to
do with spanking?
__________________
Becca

Momma to two boys

Big Guy 3/02
and

Wuvy-Buv 8/05
Old January 16th 06, 04:55 AM
beccafromlalaland beccafromlalaland is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane
Common to those such as the Holocaust Deniers, Creationists,
Intelligent Designers, etc.

They have an empty claim with no way to defend it factually so they
attack bits and pieces of the opponents position, rather than the whole
of it. Same ol' same ol.

Kane

I'm not going to pick a fight over this...but just for future reference, it's a bit offensive to lump Holocaust Deniers, Creationists, and those who believe in Intelligent Design together.

I believe the Story of Creation as told in Genesis, I need no other proof than what I know in my heart. I don't try to disprove science as I don't understand much anyway. I just hold to the belief that there is a lot we don't know about the world yet, questions still aren't answered, so no one can say right or wrong how the world came to be or how old it is etc etc.

I also Know the Holocaust really happened. I've met a survivor, touched his tatoo, seen the pictures and film. My Grandparents walked through Dachow. It happened.
__________________
Becca

Momma to two boys

Big Guy 3/02
and

Wuvy-Buv 8/05

Old January 16th 06, 05:37 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids

Kane:
"It's the non-violent gentle nature of their parenting with a fine tuned
application of developmentally approriate teaching."

Doan:
So spanking is now part of a "non-violent gentle nature"???

Kane:
"It was in this instance. It has been in research provided by you in the
past."

Don't you just love the logic of the anti-spanking zealotS! ;-)

Doan

Old January 16th 06, 06:26 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids

LOL! Kane said:
"They aren't the only society that has thrived without battering
children and calling it their equivalent of "spanking.""

Doan

Old January 16th 06, 06:42 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

Default What has hapenned to this group?

Then you must have missed the post where I provided the reference that
they do indeed spank their kids. Now Kane is claiming that spanking
is a part of their "non-violent gentle nature"!!!

Kane:
"It's the non-violent gentle nature of their parenting with a fine tuned
application of developmentally approriate teaching."

Doan:
So spanking is now part of a "non-violent gentle nature"???

Kane:
"It was in this instance. It has been in research provided by you in the
past."

Must I say more? ;-)

Doan

--
beccafromlalaland

Old January 16th 06, 06:49 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Kane Wrote:

[...]

Yes. The Holocaust is real. Please visit the Visual History Foundation,
established by Steven Speilberg after filming Schindler's List.
www.vhf.org

The VHF has a repository of 52,000 testimonies of survivors and
other witnesses to the Holocaust.

Doan