CANCER INC

Old December 4th 10, 12:10 AM posted to alt.support.cancer,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Bob Officer[_2_]

Default CANCER INC

On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 00:25:21 -0600, in misc.health.alternative, Marc
Bissonnette wrote:

Mark I hope you don't mind, I set follow-ups out of the support
group.

Bob Officer -*-*.@.*-*- jumped out of the airlock. These were their
final words before their head exploded:
:

On Thu, 02 Dec 2010 21:46:09 -0500, in misc.health.alternative,
dr_jeff wrote:

On 12/2/10 9:11 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message
On 12/2/10 10:29 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message
On 12/2/10 3:42 AM, john wrote:
http://whale.to/cancer.html

Thank you for showing how alternative medicine has a whole bunch
of unsupported claims based on no evidence.
All alternative medicine is interested in is making money.

Allopathic medicine has increased the survival rate for kids with
cancer to over 75% and the survival rate for all people with
cancer to around 60%. It is far from ideal, but compared to the
alternatives (which in the case of alternative medicine is really
nothing), it is far better.

Jeff

More tin can rattling from the allopathic mob.
Don't you ever get tired of rationalising allopathic medicine with
cures always "just around the corner" for
this and that?

75% of kids being cured doesn't sound like "just around the
corner."

Doesn't sound too bad if its true.

It is.

However, there are some cures that were 100% such as rife's.

So? Where is the Rife's cure today? What is the evidence that it
works?

There was no evidence back in the day. That's why there was court
action. It was deemed a scam/con.

What I've heard is that "cured" means 5 years alive from diagnosis.

That cutoff is often used. After all, if you use a much longer
time-frame, you would have to wait like 60 years for cures of kids
with cancer. While there are exceptions, if a cancer doesn't recur
within five years, it rarely does.

What I've also heard is on average people live longer with no
treatment than conventional.

You've heard? That's not strong evidence.

Hear-say or is the mere-say?

People with certain types and stages of cancer are not helped with
conventional. But considering that over 50% are cured, what you heard
is incorrect.

I known people that had pancreatic cancer lived over 5-8 years after
treatments. And the nice thing is those extra years are something
they wouldn't have had without the treatments.

"Oh science hasn't got all the answers, but alternative medicine
is wrong" blah blah blah!

No one ever said science has all the answers. However, alternative
medicine is unproven, at best.

On the one hand you say that science doesn't have all the answers,
and on the other hand you say that it knows that alternative
remedies don't work. Which is to say that allopathic knows
alternative is no good because it doesn't follow the same rules as
allopathic.
There have been alternative treatments that have been suppressed you
know, they say they're "quack" medicine and get rid of them as
quickly as they can in the interests of "getting rid of snake oil
salesmen". Well that's what is called a "cover story". The real
reason is protect the profits of big pharma.

The sad thing is that is "Carole" ever "joined the club" (And may she
never receive that dubious honour) - She'd be sitting in an oncology
clinic, just like so many of us have to date.

My own membership to the club began 15 years ago with a melanoma
being removed.

After that each biopsy done, and every doctor visit sets you a little
on edge.

It is all too easy to make preposterous claims about "The Man", when you
can sit, nice, safe and comfy from a position of non-cancer.

Carole made some claim in a follow up that Cancer is the result of
leading a bad life, eating the wrong types of food and living an
unhealthy life style.

One word for her: Neuroblastoma, it has been seen in babies a matter
of days old.

yes, she can sit and take her cell salts and make her very silly and
ignorant claims. and she can afford to do this because she sits safe
and personally un effected.

--
Bob Officer

"One of my pet hates is being made an idiot
out of ...but you go right ahead"
Carole Hubbard in Message-ID:
. com
Old December 4th 10, 02:17 AM posted to alt.support.cancer,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

On 12/3/10 11:00 AM, carole wrote:
"Marc wrote in message
31...

The sad thing is that is "Carole" ever "joined the club" (And may she
never receive that dubious honour) - She'd be sitting in an oncology
clinic, just like so many of us have to date.

Not me. I've had first hand experience being treated by allopathic medicine from my appendicitis incident many
years ago.
A person needs to take responsibility for their own health.

It is all too easy to make preposterous claims about "The Man", when you
can sit, nice, safe and comfy from a position of non-cancer.

Cancer doesn't just happen by accident, its takes years of faulty eating and living -- you know, cause and
effect.

Yet some people who eat a horrible diet don't get cancer and others who
have a great diet do get cancer. In addition, some young kids get
cancer. Obviously, it is more than just "faulty eating and living."

Jeff

Old December 5th 10, 12:54 AM posted to alt.support.cancer,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"Marc Bissonnette" wrote in message
. 131...
"carole" jumped out of the airlock. These were
their final words before their head exploded:
ond.com:

"Marc Bissonnette" wrote in message
31...

The sad thing is that is "Carole" ever "joined the club" (And may she
never receive that dubious honour) - She'd be sitting in an oncology
clinic, just like so many of us have to date.

Not me. I've had first hand experience being treated by allopathic
medicine from my appendicitis incident many years ago.
A person needs to take responsibility for their own health.

It is all too easy to make preposterous claims about "The Man", when
you can sit, nice, safe and comfy from a position of non-cancer.

Cancer doesn't just happen by accident, its takes years of faulty
eating and living -- you know, cause and effect.

Um. No.

Guess what ? I was a firefighter for six years.

Guess what ? I got cancer.

Guess what ? 67% of all firefighters have to deal with cancer (Full time
and on-call)

Breathing dangerous smoke or living under stress - contributes to cancer.

Guess what ? It wasn't lung cancer, either.

"First time experience with regards to appendicitis" ? Big deal.

Big deal to your big deal.

My appendix burst - literally - when I was 14. Surgeons corrected the issue
and - surprise, surprise - I am still here today.

While I don't know enough about you to say this categorically, but it
sounds like you have an almost dangerous lack of knowledge of how the human
body works.

Sounds like you have no idea about alternative health.
I am not interested in bolstering up the achievements of the cancer industry - from my POV cancer cures is a
big con. The real cures have all been discovered then hushed up because there is big money in curing cancer
and vested interests involved.

After I had my appendicitis run-in I decided to take responsibility for my own health and not depend on these
"experts" who had trouble even diagnosing my problem letalone a cure because I had a relapse after the
appendectomy and they then proceeded to do all sorts of tests to determine what else might be the problem.
They never did work it out and I decided to take responsibility for my own health and no thanks to their quack
cures I have cured all sorts of problems from allergies, asthma, infections, rheumatic issues.

Allopathic medicine is just one huge con designed to get people dependent on pharmaceutical drugs.

--
carole
www.conspiracee.com

Old December 5th 10, 01:11 AM posted to alt.support.cancer,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 12/3/10 11:00 AM, carole wrote:
"Marc wrote in message
31...

[...]

Look Jeff, I'm not absolutely sure why some people get cancer and some don't.
In my past I've have had some terrible diet and abused my body a lot when I smoked and lost so much weight I
went down to under 7 stone at one point.
If anybody should have had cancer it would have been me.

I can only go by what the orthopaths say that there are seven stages of disease,
http://www.aol.org.au/wp-content/upl...ges-newest.pdf although it doesn't really answer
all my questions.
What I consider contributes to ill health more than anything is acidosis, a diet that has the ability to cause
over acid buildup. Look up CANCER + ALKALISE (or ALKALIZE).

Old December 5th 10, 01:15 AM posted to alt.support.cancer,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

On 12/4/10 6:54 PM, carole wrote:
"Marc wrote in message
. 131...
jumped out of the airlock. These were
their final words before their head exploded:
ond.com:

"Marc wrote in message
31...

[...]

Stress contributes to cancer? Evidence, please.

Guess what ? It wasn't lung cancer, either.

"First time experience with regards to appendicitis" ? Big deal.

Big deal to your big deal.

My appendix burst - literally - when I was 14. Surgeons corrected the issue
and - surprise, surprise - I am still here today.

While I don't know enough about you to say this categorically, but it
sounds like you have an almost dangerous lack of knowledge of how the human
body works.

Sounds like you have no idea about alternative health.

Actually, he's correct when he says you have no ides how the human body
works. And, about science and medicine.

I am not interested in bolstering up the achievements of the cancer industry - from my POV cancer cures is a
big con. The real cures have all been discovered then hushed up because there is big money in curing cancer
and vested interests involved.

Gee, and people wouldn't make fortunes if they marketed the "real
cures." And the drug makers wouldn't want to make part of the fortune,
either.

After I had my appendicitis run-in I decided to take responsibility for my own health and not depend on these
"experts" who had trouble even diagnosing my problem letalone a cure because I had a relapse after the
appendectomy and they then proceeded to do all sorts of tests to determine what else might be the problem.

Have you ever tried to make a medical diagnosis? It's as easy as you think.

They never did work it out and I decided to take responsibility for my own health and no thanks to their quack
cures I have cured all sorts of problems from allergies, asthma, infections, rheumatic issues.

As you got older, they got better on their own. One of the best
treatments is time. Likewise, my allergies got better as I got older.

Allopathic medicine is just one huge con designed to get people dependent on pharmaceutical drugs.

Tell that to the 75-80% of the families of kids with cancer who are
cured as well as the over 50% of adults whose cancer is cured. Tell that
the burn victim who gets to walk out of the hospital. Tell that to heart
attack patient who is able to play with his great grand kids. Tell that
to the families of older people whose macular degeneration was stopped
or even reversed thanks to new medicines. Tell that to all all the
families of patients who died of smallpox last year, too. Oops, thanks
to allpathic medicine, there isn't any.

You don't have any idea how the body works, how medicine works or what a
sham conjecture-based medicine (aka con-med or alternative medicine) is.

Jeff

Old December 5th 10, 01:20 AM posted to alt.support.cancer,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

On 12/4/10 7:11 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
On 12/3/10 11:00 AM, carole wrote:
"Marc wrote in message
31...

[...]

A better statement would be that you don't have a clue why some people
get cancer and others don't.

In my past I've have had some terrible diet and abused my body a lot when I smoked and lost so much weight I
went down to under 7 stone at one point.
If anybody should have had cancer it would have been me.

Why?

I can only go by what the orthopaths say that there are seven stages of disease,
http://www.aol.org.au/wp-content/upl...ges-newest.pdf although it doesn't really answer
all my questions.

Gee, it doesn't answer any questions, really. One question is why don't
people get heart cancer often? And another is how does genetics and DNA
damage fit in with this paradigm?

What I consider contributes to ill health more than anything is acidosis, a diet that has the ability to cause
over acid buildup. Look up CANCER + ALKALISE (or ALKALIZE).

Why? I keep the pH and acidity level of my body nicely with just using
nature's way: Taking a whiz. The kidneys and lungs keep the acids just
right for the body. In fact, they keep my blood at pH 7.4, more or less
(7.4 +/- 0.04 is the normal value for blood pH).

The acid theory is meant to take money from idiots who have no clue how
bodies work and are too stupid to learn for themselves.

You should look in the mirror and decide for yourself if the last
sentence fits you.

Jeff
Old December 5th 10, 01:29 AM posted to alt.support.cancer,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Bob Officer[_2_]

On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 11:11:40 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

Follow-ups set.

"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 12/3/10 11:00 AM, carole wrote:
"Marc wrote in message
31...

[...]

But Carole you just said you did above. or do you not understand your
words?

you said:
cite
"Cancer doesn't just happen by accident, its takes years of faulty
eating and living --"
/cite
Then followed up with a fallacy

cite
"you know, cause and effect."
/cite

So now you start contradicting yourself, again.

In my past I've have had some terrible diet and abused my body a lot when I smoked and lost so much weight I
went down to under 7 stone at one point.
If anybody should have had cancer it would have been me.

Why is that?

I can only go by what the orthopaths say that there are seven stages of disease,
http://www.aol.org.au/wp-content/upl...ges-newest.pdf although it doesn't really answer
all my questions.

With your fungus they you would be at deaths door. after all you
never really got rid of it. a Simple slide at your last breakout
point would verify it.

What I consider contributes to ill health more than anything is acidosis, a diet that has the ability to cause
over acid buildup. Look up CANCER + ALKALISE (or ALKALIZE).

which is nonsense, Carole.

You have just admitted you don't know what the **** you are talking
about, only parroting what you read some a mere-say-so web site
operated by a would be con-artist.

Old December 5th 10, 10:43 PM posted to alt.support.cancer,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 12/4/10 6:54 PM, carole wrote:
"Marc wrote in message
. 131...
jumped out of the airlock. These were
their final words before their head exploded:
ond.com:

Um. No.

Guess what ? I was a firefighter for six years.

Guess what ? I got cancer.

Guess what ? 67% of all firefighters have to deal with cancer (Full time
and on-call)

Breathing dangerous smoke or living under stress - contributes to cancer.

Stress contributes to cancer? Evidence, please.

I am going by the orthopaths 7 stages of disease. In Stage 1 below different causes are given for energation,
one can be stress which causes a depletion of nervous energy.

http://www.nvo.com/truthinhealth/chart/
Stage 1 - "Enervation"
Stage 2 - "Intoxication / Irritation"
Stage 3 - "Irritation of the Cells"
Stage 4 - "Inflammation/Necrosis"
Stage 5 - "Induration"
Stage 6 - "Ulceration/Tumors"
Stage 7 - "Fungation/Terminal Disease"

Guess what ? It wasn't lung cancer, either.

"First time experience with regards to appendicitis" ? Big deal.

Big deal to your big deal.

My appendix burst - literally - when I was 14. Surgeons corrected the issue
and - surprise, surprise - I am still here today.

While I don't know enough about you to say this categorically, but it
sounds like you have an almost dangerous lack of knowledge of how the human
body works.

Sounds like you have no idea about alternative health.

Yes, I do have an idea about alternative health and its superiority over the allopathic method.

Actually, he's correct when he says you have no ides how the human body works. And, about science and
medicine.

I am not interested in bolstering up the achievements of the cancer industry - from my POV cancer cures is
big con. The real cures have all been discovered then hushed up because there is big money in curing cancer
and vested interests involved.

Gee, and people wouldn't make fortunes if they marketed the "real cures." And the drug makers wouldn't want
to make part of the fortune, either.

If the real cures were freely available and the real cause of disease commonly known, the health bill would go
way down.
Today's economy operates on the idea of scarcity. How scarce a commodity is decides what price is put on that
commodity, and so we have all sorts of scams invented by the creative to make certain things scare. Whatever
is scarce becomes valuable. This is the reason why cancer cures are suppressed and cancer is made to be such a
fearful disease, so that the "safe and efficacious" pharmaceutical products can be offered. If the cheap
alternatives were thrown into the ring, then pharmaceutical prices would drop like a suffle gone wrong.

After I had my appendicitis run-in I decided to take responsibility for my own health and not depend on
these
"experts" who had trouble even diagnosing my problem letalone a cure because I had a relapse after the
appendectomy and they then proceeded to do all sorts of tests to determine what else might be the problem.

Have you ever tried to make a medical diagnosis? It's as easy as you think.

Only on myself. I diagnose that I get athletes foot flare ups periodically. Now before you think this is a
joke, you should realise that there has never been any connection made between nutrition and fungal
infections, yet I can cut short a fungal attack using cellsalts taken orally. Not such an insignificant
discovery.

They never did work it out and I decided to take responsibility for my own health and no thanks to their
quack
cures I have cured all sorts of problems from allergies, asthma, infections, rheumatic issues.

As you got older, they got better on their own. One of the best treatments is time. Likewise, my allergies
got better as I got older.

Sure. Except the conditions that get worse as you get older.

Allopathic medicine is just one huge con designed to get people dependent on pharmaceutical drugs.

Tell that to the 75-80% of the families of kids with cancer who are cured as well as the over 50% of adults
whose cancer is cured. Tell that the burn victim who gets to walk out of the hospital. Tell that to heart
attack patient who is able to play with his great grand kids. Tell that to the families of older people
whose macular degeneration was stopped or even reversed thanks to new medicines. Tell that to all all the
families of patients who died of smallpox last year, too. Oops, thanks to allpathic medicine, there isn't
any.

I'm not talking about first aid, setting bones, treating burns or operations to separate conjoined twins.
There are things that conventional medicine does very well.
What I'm talking about is treatment of chronic disease and cancer where there are a whole heap of suppressed
remedies. Obviously the pharmaceutical mob have to make a show of curing people otherwise they would be
laughed out of town, however, they still have a fair proportion of failures to impress on people how dangerous
and deadly the disease is and how dependent people need to be on their cures.
The Government Is Lying to You about Alternative Cancer Treatments

http://www.burtongoldberg.com/page43.html

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com

Old December 5th 10, 11:01 PM posted to alt.support.cancer,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 12/4/10 7:11 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
On 12/3/10 11:00 AM, carole wrote:
"Marc wrote in message
31...

[...]

That's not entirely correct Dr Jeff.
According to the 7 stages of disease http://www.nvo.com/truthinhealth/chart/ and
http://worldpeacepoll.com/fabradio/h...es-of-disease/ there is a process involved. A
big part of the problem is toxemia
http://www.getwellstaywellamerica.co...ToxemiaPg2.htm

In my past I've have had some terrible diet and abused my body a lot when I smoked and lost so much weight
went down to under 7 stone at one point.
If anybody should have had cancer it would have been me.

Why?

Bad diet and stress.

I can only go by what the orthopaths say that there are seven stages of disease,
http://www.aol.org.au/wp-content/upl...ges-newest.pdf although it doesn't really answer
all my questions.

Gee, it doesn't answer any questions, really. One question is why don't people get heart cancer often? And
another is how does genetics and DNA damage fit in with this paradigm?

You're getting ahead of yourself with these more advanced questions Dr Jeff.

What I consider contributes to ill health more than anything is acidosis, a diet that has the ability to
cause
over acid buildup. Look up CANCER + ALKALISE (or ALKALIZE).

Why? I keep the pH and acidity level of my body nicely with just using nature's way: Taking a whiz. The
kidneys and lungs keep the acids just right for the body. In fact, they keep my blood at pH 7.4, more or
less (7.4 +/- 0.04 is the normal value for blood pH).

Of course this is what you're taught at your dumbed down medical schools. But where do you think that all the
alkaline minerals come from that keep your blood at the right pH?
Out of your bones dimwit.

The acid theory is meant to take money from idiots who have no clue how bodies work and are too stupid to
learn for themselves.

Unfortunately Dr Jeff you have not been taught how to think, merely how to absorb and regurgitate the lies of
big pharma.
They don't want people to know the cheap and easy way to cure anything. It is much more convenient for them
for people to become dependent on their "safe and efficacious" drugs.
Now the latest trend is organ transplants and they get about $15K pa for the anti-rejection drugs - that adds
up over a person's lifetime. They would rather have people getting organ transplants than stop the
degeneration of their own organs.

You should look in the mirror and decide for yourself if the last sentence fits you.

Which sentence is that Dr Jeff?

Old December 5th 10, 11:07 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 11:11:40 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

Follow-ups set.

"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 12/3/10 11:00 AM, carole wrote:
"Marc wrote in message
31...

[...]

you said:
cite
"Cancer doesn't just happen by accident, its takes years of faulty
eating and living --"
/cite

Yes, but I'm not absolutely sure what faulty eating and living is, bob and it no doubt differs from person to
person.