Measles, Mumps, Rubella Vaccine

Old June 15th 06, 06:03 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy

Default Measles, Mumps, Rubella Vaccine

"HCN" wrote in message

I see you have been introduced to John Scudamore... where a conspiracy
beats facts everyday:
http://web.archive.org/web/200502060...tes/whale.html

oh dear, only in web archive now.

"Non-drug medicine has been ignored which could deal with measles
complications".

This is actually true, no child gets vitamins as a medical treatment

No vitamin c to prevent cot death http://www.whale.to/w/sids.htm
Vitamin C to cure measles http://www.whale.to/m/measles.html

etc etc http://www.whale.to/m/therapies.html

that is a conspiracy to suppress nutritional medicine

they have known for decades vit c cures heart disease
http://www.whale.to/w/nutrition.html

FACT

Old June 15th 06, 06:10 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy

"HCN" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
oups.com...

john wrote:

... No concern about deaths, and the ethics of the government? That is
called
only looking where you can find what you want

Again, I was answering the question on autism. I can see I'm getting
no-where so I'm not replying anymore.

I see you have been introduced to John Scudamore... where a conspiracy
beats facts everyday:
http://web.archive.org/web/200502060...tes/whale.html

CONSPIRACY FACT

Cure for heart disease ignored http://www.internetwks.com/pauling/index.html

PaulingTherapy.com(mirror)
Call Owen at 800-894-9025 for info (630-416-1438).
This website is about reversing "heart disease". Reversing heart disease is
not only possible, it is likely.
Heart attack and stroke are the leading killers, but not because science has
failed. On the contrary, medical pioneers long ago uncovered the cause of
cardiovascular disease, aka "heart disease."
It is hardly known that Linus Pauling, arguably the greatest scientist of
all time, invented a rapid, nontoxic cure for the condition. Fortunately,
this claim was made on video and was patented.
This means that Cardiology should not exist. An entire profession, and its
arsenal of toxic drugs, are based on lies and misguided "science."
(Whether cardiologists, the products of the best training that
pharmaceutical dollars can buy, know this, is debatable.)
So, why you ask, isn't this knowledge made public? Well, heart disease
generates (one might say costs the economy) more than $300 billion every
year.
So far Pauling's claim, is dismissed a priori by medicine without comment or
critique.
On this page are links to vast amounts of information, both scientific and
anecdotal. This information has been swelling like a tumor since Pauling
first claimed the cure for heart disease on video.
The medical profession, which could surgically excise this tumor with a
study or two, has instead adopted a "head in the sand" stance, hoping the
growth is benign, afraid of what the biopsy might show. Medical training and
most of the literature fed to the medical profession is funded by
pharmaceutical interests, which explains why medicine still can not quote
even one study that refutes Pauling.
Read on and learn how simple it is to safely avoid becoming a statistic that
feeds this corrupt "industry." - Owen Fonorow, Naturopath

A conspiracy against vitamin C supplements has been underway for over three
decades. Public health authorities have hidden the positive impact that
supplemental vitamin C has had upon human health. Now, that conspiracy is
revealed in graphic form. The hidden human tragedy is too awful to
contemplate. http://www.vitamincproject.com/

Old June 15th 06, 11:13 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy

I continuously hear controversy surrounding the MMR vaccine, and I have
looked into the issue and the best that I can come up with is that the
triple shot is safe for most kids, but some have problems with it. That is
enough for me to caution on the side of safety, and I am considering getting
single vaccine shots of measles, mumps and rubella for my infant. I am
having a hard time finding anyone who carries the single shots. Can anyone
offer and recomendations or advise as to how to go about getting single
shots? Thanks.

This interest me too. As far as I can ascertain there is no supported
research that proves mmr causes autism. All the people that supported
the original research have retracted their support and the research has
proved to be seriously flawed. Everything else is anecdotal.

Not quite. Andy Wakefield has not retracted anything. Of course, if he
did, he would have to repay the lawyers.

If I am wrong and anyone can point to a peer reviewed and accepted
piece of clinical research that proves the point I would be happy to
read it, but as far as I am aware it does not exist.

I found a programme presented by Richmond Hammond on the BBC very
incitful. He looked into it very thoroughly from *both* sides and
seemed to come to the conclusion that part of the reason parents still
mistrust the government advice about mmr is because they got it so
badly wrong with mad cow disease. The increase in measles etc in the UK
is the result of this and is enough for me not to delay it at all -
never mind 3 years.

Smart person you are.
Old June 16th 06, 12:21 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy

"john" wrote in message

"HCN" wrote in message

I see you have been introduced to John Scudamore... where a conspiracy
beats facts everyday:
http://web.archive.org/web/200502060...tes/whale.html

oh dear, only in web archive now.

"Non-drug medicine has been ignored which could deal with measles
complications".

..... snip...

Granted she has not maintained the website, but it is still valid.

As is this:
http://www.pathguy.com/antiimmu.htm
and this:
http://www.fetalneonatal.com/cgi/con...schild;87/1/22

and these news reports:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...061838,00.html
and
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uklatest/s...886818,00.html

Old June 16th 06, 12:01 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy

"HCN" wrote in message
. ..

I see you have been introduced to John Scudamore... where a conspiracy
beats

how come you like to bandy my name about yet you like to hide behind HCN?

Old June 16th 06, 03:51 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
jeni, as I have alluded to in other replies, there seem to be 2 other
studies that support wakefield's original one. I am not defending anyone
or
taking a strong position one way or the other at this point...just
playing
devil's advocate.

Firstly, can you show what you are quoting please, a I have no idea
from this post.

Secondly, can you point me to these studies, as I would like to read
them if they do exist.

Don't bother, they have not been published. The closest thing was a poster
presentation recently... one that caused the UK newspapers to claim that US
scientists "confirmed" Wakefield's finds --- only to have Walker quoted in a
US paper that there was no real proof. Basically a bunch of speculation
over nothing.

It is discusssed he
http://www.kevinleitch.co.uk/wp/?p=375

Funny thing... There have been population studies in at least 4 different
countries showing there is no greater incidence of autism among vaccinated
versus unvaccinated kids, and lots of other real science that show that the
vaccines are much safer than not vaccinating --- Yet, all it takes is the
flimsiest of hints in a press release to a "possible link" to get anti-vax
folks to prove their point.

Thanks

Jeni