Cand I file to end child support payment

Old May 11th 07, 05:14 AM posted to misc.kids
deja.blues[_3_]

Default Cand I file to end child support payment

"Jeff" wrote in message

"deja.blues" wrote in message

Wow! Teenagers that will consent to wear Kmart clothes? I thought they'd
gone extinct.

Kmart is still around. They must sell clothes. I remember Martha Stewart
used to design for Kmart, until she got a chance to look into designing
clothes for a more, how shall I put it, locked in set.

Kmart sells Jaclyn Smith, Thalia Sodi, Route 66, Lands End, Craftsman
(useful to get rid of hubby for a while) and other brands.

Jeff

The Kmarts in this area closed down. I'd have to drive quite a ways to find
one.
Kmart bought Sears a few years back, I guess that explains the Craftsman and
Lands End link. Martha Stewart still designs for Kmart, she's locked into a
contract I think.

Old May 11th 07, 03:10 PM posted to misc.kids
Jeff

"deja.blues" wrote in message
news4S0i.10041$Kz1.1854@trndny09...

"deja.blues" wrote in message

Wow! Teenagers that will consent to wear Kmart clothes? I thought they'd
gone extinct.

Kmart is still around. They must sell clothes. I remember Martha Stewart
used to design for Kmart, until she got a chance to look into designing
clothes for a more, how shall I put it, locked in set.

Kmart sells Jaclyn Smith, Thalia Sodi, Route 66, Lands End, Craftsman
(useful to get rid of hubby for a while) and other brands.

Jeff

The Kmarts in this area closed down. I'd have to drive quite a ways to
find one.
Kmart bought Sears a few years back, I guess that explains the Craftsman
and Lands End link. Martha Stewart still designs for Kmart, she's locked
into a contract I think.

She been locked into more than a contract. ;-)

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone was going to pick up on Lands End and
Craftsman. Kmart sells Craftsman at both it Kmart and Sears stores. I don't
think Kmart sells Lands End in its Kmart stores.

I suspect that it was easier for Kmart to ramp up production of Craftsman
tools to sell at its Kmart stores, but it would not be easy to do the same
for Lands End and still maintain the quality of the merchandise. Plus, they
may want to keep the brand identity of Kmart and Sears separate.

Jeff

Old May 11th 07, 04:48 PM posted to misc.kids
enigma

"Jeff" wrote in

"deja.blues" wrote in message

Wow! Teenagers that will consent to wear Kmart clothes? I
thought they'd gone extinct.

Kmart is still around. They must sell clothes. I remember
Martha Stewart used to design for Kmart, until she got a
chance to look into designing clothes for a more, how shall
I put it, locked in set.

Martha Stewart still partners with K-Mart, but she has never
designed clothes. she has home furnishings, kitchen, home dec
& paint lines at K-Mart. Sears (which now owns K-Mart) also
sells her paint. Lowe's will be carrying her more "upscale"
paint line soon.

Kmart sells Jaclyn Smith, Thalia Sodi, Route 66, Lands End,
Craftsman (useful to get rid of hubby for a while) and
other brands.

and Martha Stewart.
they only have the Craftsman & Land's End because they are
Sears & Sears owns those brands.
lee likes K-Mart
Old May 12th 07, 05:13 PM posted to misc.kids
xkatx

"eastcoaster" u34056@uwe wrote in message news:71ee56d99c1f2@uwe...
Cand I file to end child support payment on my oldest of (2) children? My
devorice says I have to pay CS until the youngest child grad. high school
or
turns 19. which ever comes first.
My oldest is graduation the may and I want to know if anyone has ended CH
for
one child before the writen contract states. My X lives out of state and I
dought she would come to court to contest due to the cost to her to
travel.
My younger son graduates next year.
any comments from you guys would be great.
ladies,,, dont bother. I know you want me to keep paying so my X can get
more
new shoes while my kids live in Kmart clothes.

I really think you should continue supporting the children that you helped
just as much to make.
I also am really hoping you will continue to find ways to support them after
high school graduation. Any type of post-secondary schooling is often a
must for living today and will be in the future as well. I hope that you'll
do this, especially after reading what you typed. Your children do need a
better education that you apparently have.
Get over your bitterness and resentment for your ex. I really don't care if
the custodial parent is the mom or the dad. In all honesty, if you were the
CS paying MOTHER, I'd tell you the same thing. You made those children just
as much as your ex did, you need to provide for them.
My dad said to "live up to your responsibilities to your children. It
doesn't end now or even when they graduate high school." He then reminded
me that the middle of the month is coming up (N's payday) and that we still
owe X amount of the van to my parents. Oh, and I graduated high school 6
years ago. I am greatful that, to this day, my parents are still there to
lend a hand when we need it. Good deal came up on a mini van that we
desperately needed to replace the family station wagon we grew out of, and
my parents were the ones that gave the money upfront to buy the van in full
off of the guy selling it. The deal was they'd pay the guy, we'd pay them
back.