US today

Old January 12th 04, 09:21 PM
Sue

Default US today

Cantrall family wrote in message
gy.com...
I saw this in our local Sunday paper as well.

I find it odd that they say so strongly don't co-sleep, but then the
breastfeeding one is worded a little less forcefully..."Consider
breastfeeding" I know, its not a really big deal, but I think it takes

some
strength out of the statement by adding the word consider.

And, the one about leave plenty of time to get to the hospital. I was
laughing at that one with my husband. The "study" they quoted said that 1
in 300 women give birth while being transported. And the "study" was
commissioned by JiffyLube, iirc. (For those not in the US, JiffyLube is a
quickie oil change shop) And they had said that the 1 in 300 was "many"
when they said that many woman give birth while being transported. That
seems like 1/3 of 1%, or rather pretty small to me.

And, personally, I think I'd rather give birth on the way instead of being
at the hospital too early...but I guess that's just my preference.

Suellen

I think so too. At least they could have used stronger wording. Then the
next number they talk about using the new and improved formula.

Yeah, the get to the hospital quick was irritating to me. With my first
daughter, I thought for sure I had waited long enough to go to the hospital,
but as it was I still didn't end up having her for another 7 hours. I was
right on the money with the next two though, lol.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

is today the day? R.Sitter Pregnancy 8 March 16th 04 11:07 PM
fetal echocardiagram today SMK Pregnancy 2 November 6th 03 06:43 PM
due today!!! Shannon Pregnancy 1 September 15th 03 12:24 PM
First Ultrasound Today. I'm nervous! Carol Ann Pregnancy 12 August 23rd 03 03:37 PM
40 weeks today Alicia Elliott Pregnancy 7 August 9th 03 11:49 PM