Are your children behaving badly?

Old May 7th 07, 11:57 PM posted to alt.support.childfree,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Phil Carmody

Default Are your children behaving badly?

"R. Steve Walz" writes:
skyeyes, a respected regular on alt.support.childfree, wrote:

[SNIP - material not out of place at all in a.s.cf]

And when your children are endangered, [...]

Oh my god, your terminal stupidity didn't even stop at the terminus!

Phil
--
"Home taping is killing big business profits. We left this side blank
so you can help." -- Dead Kennedys, written upon the B-side of tapes of
Old May 8th 07, 12:43 AM posted to alt.support.childfree,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Kane

On May 7, 2:30 pm, "R. Steve Walz" wrote:
skyeyes wrote:

On May 7, 8:52 am, "R. Steve Walz" wrote:
Marten Kemp wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:
Phil Carmody wrote:
Anyway, joking aside, the serious point to be made by this
tragic story of unneccessary crocadile killing is the one
made by both Brenda and Marten, one I wholeheartedly agree
with.

Phil
------------------
Any animal which kills defenseless humans in the open should be
eradicated from the earth and otherwise survive only in zoos.

The animals which do this are actually quite small in number
and their culling of the herds can be accomoplished as well
by human hunters, increasing our food supply.

Make the world safe for humans, eradicate all large predators!!

I'd druther make the world safe for predators by
eradicating most of the humans.
-- Marten Kemp

-----------------------
It's an aesthetic choice. You choose death, I choose life.
Steve

Yeah, it's an aesthetic choice, alright. The earth is a more
beautiful place *with* predators than it would be without them,
whereas an overabundance of humans on the planet create nothing but
stink and factories.

-------------------
Don't get me wrong, they are interesting and impressive, but they
belong in zoos. This planet will survive many millions of years in
a state where humans govern it totally devoid of any species that
competes with us, where we ARE the ONLY big predator. This is totally
inevitable and in fact better for us and our use of the planet, and
has nothing whatsoever to do with pollution, which is being driven
back even now, and will quite soon be reduced much moreso. They are
simply entirely separable issues.

Do we want to be endangered when we go back to the land to correct
the absentee errors of the past, or will we continue to make it safer
for all of us just as we had been doing all over the world for the
previous 10,000 years as we eliminated lions from the roads of Italy
and Greece that were there in classical times, and wolves and bears
from European cities, and poisonous snakes from numerous places, etc.

We will do that, and the result is inevitable, we will make the earth
safe for our species, we'll take over the entire role of predation on
this planet, killing whatever must be culled to retain prey populations
and prevent disease. We may even finally do this with robots that are
totally under our control.

Ah, utopians. In the end there will be nothing BUT robots, because we
are a class of vermin.

I'll take the wildlife over the humans like you any day of the week.

------------------------
And I hope you're eaten as well, dontcha know.

And by the way, stay the hell out of the desert southwest, okay? We
have enough flatulent idiots here already.
Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34

-------------------------
I'm no different a "danger" to some imagined "intact" southwest than
you are, but then again, that IS my point. You will eradicate danger
to humans in the course of "enjoying" it. It is inevitable.
Steve

You are presuming we know enough to do the job, the highly complex one
at that, of nature.

We've failed at that miserable many many times.

You wipe out predators, and you could cause pests to proliferate.

And big predators DO eat little predators that control some very bad
pests. Take the balance out and in the end the pests will proliferate
and our food stocks will be gone.

In the end all other lifeforms, including plants, will be gone. Who
yah gonna eat then, Steve?

0:]

Old May 8th 07, 12:51 AM posted to alt.support.childfree,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

Marten Kemp wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:
Phil Carmody wrote:
[...]

Speak for yourself, you're projecting your self-disgust which we
don't all share.

I'll take the wildlife over the humans like you any day of the week.

------------------------
And I hope you're eaten as well, dontcha know.

And by the way, stay the hell out of the desert southwest, okay? We
have enough flatulent idiots here already.
Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34

-------------------------
I'm no different a "danger" to some imagined "intact" southwest than
you are, but then again, that IS my point. You will eradicate danger
to humans in the course of "enjoying" it. It is inevitable.
Steve

You are presuming we know enough to do the job, the highly complex one
at that, of nature.

----------------------------
Admittedly, but tell me what predators do besides cull. Can't be
that difficult.

We've failed at that miserable many many times.

-----------------------------
It doesn't matter, we were, are, and always will be going that
direction.

You wipe out predators, and you could cause pests to proliferate.

--------------------------------
Be specific. Not tiny predators, I said the great predators, which are
actually quite a small group of animals. If we wiped out all pathogens
the world would not break down waste, and other things would happen,
so these are better handled topically.

And big predators DO eat little predators that control some very bad
pests. Take the balance out and in the end the pests will proliferate
and our food stocks will be gone.

-----------------------------
No. If we cull the same animals the predators do, we will do the job.

In the end all other lifeforms, including plants, will be gone. Who
yah gonna eat then, Steve?
0:]

--------------------------------
I don't know why you say such foolish things, we know we need plants,
herbicores, and such. That won't change.
Steve
Old May 8th 07, 01:26 AM posted to alt.support.childfree,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Be A Writer

On May 7, 2:32 pm, "R. Steve Walz" wrote:
skyeyes wrote:

On May 6, 9:31 pm, Marten Kemp
wrote:
R. Steve Walz wrote:
Phil Carmody wrote:
Anyway, joking aside, the serious point to be made by this
tragic story of unneccessary crocadile killing is the one
made by both Brenda and Marten, one I wholeheartedly agree
with.

Phil
------------------
Any animal which kills defenseless humans in the open should be
eradicated from the earth and otherwise survive only in zoos.

The animals which do this are actually quite small in number
and their culling of the herds can be accomoplished as well
by human hunters, increasing our food supply.

Make the world safe for humans, eradicate all large predators!!

I'd druther make the world safe for predators by
eradicating most of the humans.

Yup. A couple of years ago there was a slight problem with pumas
being seen in areas frequented by humans, because humans had
encroached on the pumas' territory (a lovely place near here [Tucson,
AZ] called Sabino Canyon). The farking idiots built an elementary
school almost at the entrance to the canyon (a place fabled for its
wildlife)! Then the moooooooing started, about how the pumas were a
danger to the chylllllldren and should all be hunted down and shot.
Spit So far, no children had been killed by pumas and as far as I
know, there are still pumas in Sabino. But it was disturbing that
people were serious about hunting down and killing them all.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
skyeyes at dakotacom dot net

------------------
And when your children are endangered, you'll want them dead too,
if you're not stupid! It doesn't matter if they don't typically
prey on humans, it's that inopportune meetings with them can kill
a human, and one human is worth the entire planet full of lower
animals!
Steve

You couldn't be more wrong.

A.

Old May 8th 07, 03:28 AM posted to alt.support.childfree,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Keith Barber

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in news:463E7860.15B5
@armory.com:

Phil Carmody wrote:

Anyway, joking aside, the serious point to be made by this
tragic story of unneccessary crocadile killing is the one
made by both Brenda and Marten, one I wholeheartedly agree
with.

Phil

------------------
Any animal which kills defenseless humans in the open should be
eradicated from the earth and otherwise survive only in zoos.

The animals which do this are actually quite small in number
and their culling of the herds can be accomoplished as well
by human hunters, increasing our food supply.

Make the world safe for humans, eradicate all large predators!!
Steve

Make the world safe for large predators, eradicate humans
Old May 8th 07, 03:35 AM posted to alt.support.childfree,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

Be A Writer wrote:

On May 7, 2:32 pm, "R. Steve Walz" wrote:
skyeyes wrote:

On May 6, 9:31 pm, Marten Kemp
wrote:
R. Steve Walz wrote:
Phil Carmody wrote:
[...]

---------------
I note that yours must be some kind of solely aesthetic view, since
you offer no reason or logic to defend it. Fuzzy-headedness always
whines and complains that this or that is so pretty that we must
leave it as it is, but we never do. We never will. If we had many
planets and could devote one to its natural state, maybe, but with
us having only one, and with eco-awareness obviously relying upon
living close upon the land and not in our current cities, you either
have the choice to remain in cities and let industry demolish the
wild, or to regulate it so that we and our children may dwell in it
safely!
Steve
Old May 8th 07, 03:36 AM posted to alt.support.childfree,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

Phil Carmody wrote:

Anyway, joking aside, the serious point to be made by this
tragic story of unneccessary crocadile killing is the one
made by both Brenda and Marten, one I wholeheartedly agree
with.

Phil

------------------
Any animal which kills defenseless humans in the open should be
eradicated from the earth and otherwise survive only in zoos.

The animals which do this are actually quite small in number
and their culling of the herds can be accomoplished as well
by human hunters, increasing our food supply.

Make the world safe for humans, eradicate all large predators!!
Steve

Make the world safe for large predators, eradicate humans

------------------
Eradicate yourself first and you won't have to worry and so we
won't have to listen to such nonsense.
Steve
Old May 8th 07, 01:13 PM posted to alt.support.childfree,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Banty

In article , Pete says...

In article ,
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

And when your children are endangered, you'll want them dead too,
if you're not stupid! It doesn't matter if they don't typically
prey on humans, it's that inopportune meetings with them can kill
a human, and one human is worth the entire planet full of lower
animals!
Steve

Hey DICKWEED, this is alt.support.CHILDFREE. No kids, never had 'em,
never will.

The only good parents and children, are DEAD parents and children...Pete

Hey NITWIT, it's crossposted. From the beginning, five groups. Trimmed down
only once, to asf and TWO parenting groups, by your asf regular compatriot
Marten Kemp.

So, it's not so obvious any particular contributor doesn't have kids, and your
"hey dickweed..." revelation is pretty damn silly. You're either too stupid to
check headers or you know damn well what's going on (my bet is the latter, but
there's long been evidence for the former).

So if you want to keep your precious alt.hat..um,I mean *support*.childfree
coven parent-free, quit with the games.

Oh, and you and Steve Walz? Best thing that has happened here in a long time!
You two - one cell - forever - lose key. You roundly deserve Steve Walz in your
newsreader.

Banty

Old May 8th 07, 01:30 PM posted to alt.support.childfree,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in news:463E7860.15B5
@armory.com:
Any animal which kills defenseless humans in the open should be
eradicated from the earth and otherwise survive only in zoos.

The animal was already in captivity, and the "defenseless" human children
invaded its enclosure and were tormenting it. Sounds like a perfectly
reasonable and foreseeable outcome. I'm just surprised that only one kid was
killed. Too bad the croc didn't get them all. It's ridiculous that the
animal was killed. It did exactly what it should have done, and the kid got
exactly what he deserved. Maybe the rest of the animal-abusing vermin
learned their lesson, but I doubt it, since they didn't go to jail for
animal cruelty when they certainly should have. And where exactly were the
parents while their "little darlings" were torturing animals? Why weren't
the parents arrested for child neglect?

Old May 8th 07, 05:25 PM posted to alt.support.childfree,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

Pete wrote:

In article ,
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

And I hope you're eaten as well, dontcha know.

You deserve to be chopped to death with a chain saw...Pete

Well! You've run out of intelligent things to say, haven't you!!?
So now you start fantasizing about killing those who out-argue you!

You just proved my point as to human nature and the inevitable
outcome upon the animal world.
Steve