what a concept.........

Old June 22nd 03, 07:51 PM
Tiffany

Default what a concept.........

frazil wrote in message

TeacherMama wrote in message

"frazil" wrote in message

Off topic, but have you ever noticed how, in general, a woman's libido

is
inversely related to her marital status. Of course, there are

exceptions,
but nothing kills a woman's sex drive more than a wedding ring. It's

really
an amazing phenomenon. :-P

Is this personal experience, or did you conduct a survey?? chuckle

A little of both. Not scientific, mind you, but it seems to be common
enough to have a ring of truth to it. Granted it is a stereotype (notice

couched my statement with: "in general"and "there are exceptions"). I
realize that it doesn't hold true with all women, and maybe not even with
most. But, based on personal experience, and the observation (complaint?)
of many men I have met, it is reasonably frequent enough, that if you had

put money on it, the smart money is on "True". The funny thing about
stereotypes is that they are all based on a small bit of truth. If they
weren't they would never, in the first place, become stereotypes.

Funny thing, I know a few married women with the same complaint. That the
husband is uninterested. From what I see (and I do sometimes see both sides
of the story) is that it has alot to do with MIScomunication.