14yr old girl, 19yr old boyfriend

Old March 22nd 04, 01:10 PM
=~{}~HäñK~{}~=

Default 14yr old girl, 19yr old boyfriend

Hmmmmmm well I agree with fitz, The surest way to deal with stuff like this
is force. If your not up to it find somebody who is and pay them. See how
predatory the little pervert is with a broken arm, after all, he will hardly
go to the cops with his track record. For some folks its all they
understand, unfortunatly, IMHO very effective though.

HanK

Old March 22nd 04, 03:09 PM
Bebelestrnge

Subject: 14yr old girl, 19yr old boyfriend
From: "=~{}~HäñK~{}~="
Date: 3/22/2004 7:10 AM Eastern Standard Time

Hmmmmmm well I agree with fitz, The surest way to deal with stuff like this
is force. If your not up to it find somebody who is and pay them. See how
predatory the little pervert is with a broken arm, after all, he will hardly
go to the cops with his track record. For some folks its all they
understand, unfortunatly, IMHO very effective though.

I would like to hire you both to beat the **** out of my 32 year old step son .
As hard as that is to say it is harder dealing with what he did.We haven't been
to court yet, sometime in April it goes to trial, the creep was in jail most of
his life (Gayles son) He comes back two years after she died and proceeds to
get my daughter (15 yr. old ) drunk (o.k.) yes I am sure she didn't mind that
part, but she had been clean for some time prior to this,happened back in
Jan.2003( just a few months before she got pregnant) he then proceeded to grope
and molest her with his hands telling her it was o.k. they weren't blood
related. Hello ass**** she is 15 you are 32 and your mother would beat your ass
with a bat for this and you know it.creep. Yes , if only I could get violent
enough to do what I would of done to any other slime ball that did this. His
sister caught him and this is how it ended up in court I had all the proof I
needed to believe he tried to assault her as he of course is claiming, "she
seduced me"Again Ass**** HOW OLD ARE YOU? Makes me sick
Bev

HanK

Old March 23rd 04, 02:45 PM
Daniel

"xkatx" . wrote in message

"Daniel" wrote in message ...

The emotional effects of
giving your kid up for adoption dont work on someone who only met their
brother & sister a few years ago because similar situation happened to

them.
She understands what that did to HER (our) mother & to us as well.

Ok, seriously. You need to shut the **** up. Hit another nerve on me and
you'll regret everything you've ever said. Take this as the warning it

is,
not as a threat it isn't.

I don't see what you're so upset about what I've said here (in the text you
didn't cut). What I'm saying is that she knows full well the consiquences
of having kids at a young age & also if you're not able to care for them or
for any reason they are taken from you or given up (between people she knows
& us & our mother) but she continues to go down this path anyway. So as I
said, that type of talk doesnt work for her, she knows what can happen but
chooses to continue anyway.

I talked to her last night & she agreed with me on allot of things (all of
which she wanted to talk to me about).

Old March 23rd 04, 11:18 PM
xkatx

Daniel wrote ...

I don't see what you're so upset about what I've said here (in the text

you
didn't cut). What I'm saying is that she knows full well the consiquences
of having kids at a young age & also if you're not able to care for them

or
for any reason they are taken from you or given up (between people she

knows
& us & our mother) but she continues to go down this path anyway. So as I
said, that type of talk doesnt work for her, she knows what can happen but
chooses to continue anyway.

I cut text that wasn't relevant to anything that I was going to reply to.
It's called snipping, and it's a good idea when not responding to an entire
whack of text, and helps to keep messages down in size.

I talked to her last night & she agreed with me on allot of things (all of
which she wanted to talk to me about).

Yes, I've read that, and I do agree with what Joelle said about letting her
express herself. She may have agreed with you, but really, is that what you
really want? She may be trying to act like a big person and she may believe
on the outside that she maybe even IS an adult, but deep down, she is a
child, and I have no doubt in my mind that she knows that, even without
knowing all of the story and without ever meeting her.
At that age, kids often agree. I doubt there's a 13, 14 or 15 year old who
has not agreed with an authority figure just to get by. Even now, I find
that sometimes it's just easier to agree with someone (my own parents, my
aunts, uncles, whatever) just to end a conversation, or move on, even when I
either know or just feel I am right.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old March 24th 04, 02:53 PM
Daniel

[...]

Actually I dont think that she was agreeing just to not have to argue her
point any more. At times she acted almost as if she was told to say what she
said (& possibly to believe it?). Her points were not valid ones & as soon
as I explained to her why that was, she appeared to accept it & understand
it, more like she was actually looking for an explination of why those
thoughts were invalid.

Old March 24th 04, 03:17 PM
xkatx

"Daniel" daniel_h_wATyyahooDOTccom wrote in message
[...]

'Think' is the key word in your first sentence. How long ago were you a 14
year old girl in her shoes? Maybe she was told what to say, and maybe she
wasn't. That is not something you can jump to conclusions on. You need to
get on her level and understand her. By saying that her points were not
valid not only makes me believe that you were not listening to her, but also
that everything she said, be it what she was told to say or what she came up
with herself, you shot down in her face. Whatever she said, scripted or
not, was either something that she felt or believed, or just needed to say,
and you did take everything that she said and find a way to tell her she was
totally wrong and on a totally different level of reality. You may not have
outwardly said something like, "Girl, quit flying high! That's not how it
is!!" but even trying to justify your actions, real or not, you were, as you
said yourself, making her words invalid.
I personally know by shooting her feelings or thoughts down will get you
nowhere. You may not do it intentionally, but I do believe that you are
going to push her further away from you, and that is not something you want,
I'm sure, just based on how much you've expressed you love your sister and
worry for her.
Talk to her, but let her talk, no matter how wrong you think she is. Right
now, I'm sure she has it in her mind that you are all wrong, and YES, I can
almost guarantee that she feels like you are putting down her emotions, even
though she might not be able to say that to you.
Again, do what you want or need or feel you need to do. I'm sure you'll
come up with an excuse that she is wrong, but right now, one of the worst
things you could do is confirm to her that she is totally wrong about
everything. Let her talk, get on her level, don't try and bring her to your
level of understanding because that just won't work.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old March 25th 04, 02:47 AM

Default Daniel what about a school counselor?

"Daniel" daniel_h_wATyyahooDOTccom wrote in message
I talked to her last night & she agreed with me on allot of things (all

of
which she wanted to talk to me about).

snip snip snip cut

tuck nip.

Daniel what about a high school guidance counselor? There is also lots of
books available. I went to Books a Million and found a lot on books for and
about teens. Ophelia Complex, etc. Just go to the store and ask the clerk or
browse the web. You can listen to it in the car or whatever if your time is
limited.