Kane9 runs again!

Old April 4th 04, 07:05 PM
Doan

Default Kane9 runs again!

Kane2 is putting the tail between his legs and run. How pathetic!

Doan

On 4 Apr 2004, Kane wrote:

Still dancing. Blew a second chance. Thinks his sock isn't
transparent.

I've offered twice to debate you. You turned down both chances.

And no, I will not debate you unconditionally. You have proven before
what kind of debate that would be. Many times.

You are a liar. Nothing more.

Goodbye.

Kane

Old April 5th 04, 06:07 AM
Doan

Default 04-04-04 marks the day of Kane9 Kan't!

On 4 Apr 2004, Kane wrote:

And no, I will not debate you unconditionally.

Today is 04-04-04. It marks the day of the Kane9 Kan't! ;-)

Doan

Old April 6th 04, 12:37 AM
Kane

Doan wrote in message ...
On 4 Apr 2004, Kane wrote:

And no, I will not debate you unconditionally.

Today is 04-04-04. It marks the day of the Kane9 Kan't! ;-)

Gosh, could someone here please tell us what all you "reasonable
people agee on" as the line where spanking becomes abuse?

I agree with Droaner. You know. YOu must know. You've said you know.
And so has the Public Droananator.

So. Where is it please. All or any of you may answer, individually or
collectively. I'm sure Droany will represet you fairly.

It's a mystery to me that clear up until February, he was unable to
answer this simple question so we could get on with debate...but then
he failed to answer two other simple questions as well.

Which of you was it that was responsible for the dishonor and loss of
face that Droany suffered when he couldn't prove he had the Embry
study, nor whether or not I had claimed to have never been spanked, or
....sadly.... what you all KNOW...the line that marks the limit of
spanking.

Doan

It's a little late to claim I couldn't, when I told you I wouldn't
unless you answered those questions. You didn't. So I have no
obligation to debate you. Especially since I did not open the
challenge to debate. YOU did, and choked.

If you have forgotten the events and timeslines, I'm sure you can
manage to figure out google archives. I know I sure can. smile

In fact.

Have a really nice day, Droany.

Kane