Old December 7th 03, 06:01 AM
Kane

Default | Most hostile member this NG? Most insults, emot. abuse

On 6 Dec 2003 20:03:06 -0800, (Greg Hanson) wrote:

I've been investigated by CPS 15+ times.

Aren't you the one who said where there's smoke there's fire?

I bet he did! I bet he did! I bet he did! I bet he did! Ho boy we
got'em now Greegor. It's goina' be hell to pay for Old Dan Sullivan
now...you betch'em.

Ah, he did say though that there was fire and very likely nothing more
than a floating cloud going by in the shape of false
allegations...just my guess.

Have you proven their was no fire in your case? Were those things you
confessed to here false allegations? Do you usually just make things
up to punish yourself like a vict......oppps...scuse me.

"Founded" for physical, emotional, sexual, neglect,
excessive corporal punishment, etc... etc...
etc... five (all multiple findings) out of the 15
times.

How can you prove this?

To what end would he want to do that? I mean go to all that trouble?
For a, well, a self confessed child abuser and all?

And I've helped over a dozen children be reunited
with their parents from CPS' foster care system.

And how can you prove that?
Without sock puppets?

Dan has Sock puppets. What do they post as? Various permutations that
spell out D E N N I Sssssssss?

I love writing it.

He does that. I love to see him do it and especially, blush as he
gives me more credit than I'm due. But it is gratifying to think of
all those folks with their chidlren back and free of charges and
foundings.

And best of all, Greegor, free of the possibility they could fall for
your crap and lose their children for them like you lost your "SO"s

That much we know for sure.

It all goes to credibility, Greegor.

Of which got you ain't.

Kane
Old December 7th 03, 06:17 AM
Kane

(Greg Hanson) wrote in message . com...
Ron said "violent child beaters" abound in this newsgroup?

Name one.

Whatcha trollin' for goggie, suit bait?

Seriously, Ron.

You? Serious? R R R R, the only thing you get serious about is how you
can portray yourself as a victim and suck visitors into your
misery-company slit-trench.

Are you adopting the anti-spanking zealots rhetoric
or are there some criminal child beaters in here?

I am in disagreement with Ron on the issue of spanking. Nevertheless
neither of us come from being an abusive, worthless, couch creasing,
little girl showering, mother ****ing over asshole, lying, **** for
brains position.

Hence, we respect each other's opinions, or at least assume the other
has given more than passing thought to the issue without playing
victim to aggrandize ourselves.

You've tried to play on the big boys MonkeyBars Greegie, and you
aren't going to be able to keep up. Ron is not going to be taken in by
ass kissin. Or any other little boy trickery. He's a foster parent.
He's already seen the sickest of the sick and dealt with them. If you
want his HELP ask. He's bound to be good at virtual whackin' upside
the haid to wake little whiny boys up.

What we do is big boys stuff, dime and half. What we don't, and you
do, is whining wimpering narcissistic crap.

Never fear, Ron can slug it out with ASZs just fine without you
hanging around his heels, you suckin' up wannabee.

What you describe would be a criminal offense
and not just handled by CPS intervention.

Yep. I do think he was makin' just that point. See, like I said, your
legs are too short. Can't keep up with the big boys.

None of the cases Dan claims for his fame were
"violent child beaters" were they, Dan?

Always fishin' ain'tcha. Always slimin' aroun' lookin' for something
to bail out the bucket o' **** you use for a hat.

You haven't asked a question meant to be used for helping anyone but
your sick sorry gigolo butt since the first post you and Dan
exchanged.

I'll give you one. I'll give you somethin' you can get on Dan...here
yah go.

If he believed you for a moment, he as a damn fool.

My bet is it lasted, if he was fooled at all, for all of 12 seconds.

Do you have any idea how outclassed you are and how indulgent he is to
even bother wishing you'd go hang yourself?

The man produces. The whining ****ant, ****es.

Kane
Old December 7th 03, 10:19 AM
Dan Sullivan

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...
I've been investigated by CPS 15+ times.

Aren't you the one who said where there's smoke there's fire?

Did I?

"Founded" for physical, emotional, sexual, neglect,
excessive corporal punishment, etc... etc...
etc... five (all multiple findings) out of the 15
times.

How can you prove this?

You can choose not to believe me.

And I've helped over a dozen children be reunited
with their parents from CPS' foster care system.

And how can you prove that?

Read the posts by Ricky Thompson.

Chuck (Loyal Fan)

Jennifer

Etc...

Without sock puppets?

I never had ONE!

I love writing it.

That much we know for sure.

Old December 12th 03, 05:49 PM
Dan Sullivan

"Ignoramus6098" wrote in message

Very interesting Dan. How come they were so intent to go after you?

When a report is accepted by the CPS hotline by law they have to
investigate.

I had no problem with that.

But when it became apparent my caseworker didn't know what he was talking
about based on the info sent to me by CPS I did some research on CPS' rules
and regulations at my local library.

It didn't take long to realize that I knew more about their rules and
regulations
than the CW did.

CPS "founded" the reports when they thought they'd get away with it... not
by the evidence but because someone, a supervisor or administrator, told the
CW to make that determination.

I hope that your relationship with your kid did not suffer.

Who submitted a report about you slapping your child on the no
visitation day? Your ex?

All the reports were made by or instigated by a bi-polar relative who
claimed that they could tell by someone's face if they were a child abuser
or not.

And that incest happens not because the parent wants to have sex with the
child, but because the child wants to have sex with the parent.

My daughter was three when I was accused of molesting her.

Old December 13th 03, 07:32 AM
Greg Hanson

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message .net...
"Ignoramus6098" wrote in message

Very interesting Dan. How come they were so intent to go after you?

When a report is accepted by the CPS hotline by law they have to
investigate.

Incorrect. A report can be screened out if the reporter
has a history of harassing reports. This can even be done
if the calling center is ignorant of the case, which they
often seem to be, but which violates another requirement.

A report can be screened out or severely devalued
for motivated reporters, axe to grind etc.

There is not a robotic requirement to make a big deal
about every bogus report, in fact if they operate that
way they are in noncompliance and violating family
civil rights.

However, more reports is good for agency budgetary reasons.

I had no problem with that.

But when it became apparent my caseworker didn't
know what he was talking about based on the
info sent to me by CPS I did some research on
CPS' rules and regulations at my local library.

It didn't take long to realize that I knew
more about their rules and regulations
than the CW did.

This is true. It doesn't take much to
be more knowledgeable than a caseworker.

CPS "founded" the reports when they thought
they'd get away with it... not by the
evidence but because someone, a supervisor
or administrator, told the CW to make
that determination.

That's a pattern repeated over and over
across the entire USA, probably internationally.
As I said, it's good for their budget.

I hope that your relationship with
your kid did not suffer.

Who submitted a report about you
slapping your child on the no
visitation day? Your ex?

All the reports were made by or instigated
by a bi-polar relative who claimed that
they could tell by someone's face if they
were a child abuser or not.

You have OTHER bipolar relatives besides your ex?

And that incest happens not because the
parent wants to have sex with the child,
but because the child wants to have sex
with the parent.

Interesting nutty accusation, but you said
earlier that CPS had to investigate every
accusation? I draw your attention to this.
This persons report should have been SCREENED OUT.

Instead caseworkers took it and RAN with it.
This idiot's report should never have been
screened IN at the calling center.
Complete waste of taxpayers money.

My daughter was three when I was accused
of molesting her.

How old was she when the last of the 15
investigations began?

How old was she when the last "founded" came in?

Have you ever checked to find out how many
reports the nut cases called in that were
NOT investigated?

As with the Wallis case, calls from nut cases
should have been screened out.
It sounds like some peon at the CPS calling
center should have noticed some of the insanity
on the part of the reporter calling in.
And certainly, subsequent calls from the same
person or persons should have resulted in the
words REPORTER IS A NUTCASE coming up on
the database screen.

Who was the other bipolar person calling in bogus
reports?
Old December 13th 03, 10:52 AM
Dan Sullivan

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...
"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

.net...
"Ignoramus6098" wrote in message

Very interesting Dan. How come they were so intent to go after you?

When a report is accepted by the CPS hotline by law they have to
investigate.

Incorrect. A report can be screened out if the reporter
has a history of harassing reports.

I said "when a report is accepted" that means it was screened in.

This can even be done
if the calling center is ignorant of the case, which they
often seem to be, but which violates another requirement.

A report can be screened out or severely devalued
for motivated reporters, axe to grind etc.

A CPS report can be "severely devalued???"

Citations please.

There is not a robotic requirement to make a big deal
about every bogus report, in fact if they operate that
way they are in noncompliance and violating family
civil rights.

However, more reports is good for agency budgetary reasons.

I had no problem with that.

But when it became apparent my caseworker didn't
know what he was talking about based on the
info sent to me by CPS I did some research on
CPS' rules and regulations at my local library.

It didn't take long to realize that I knew
more about their rules and regulations
than the CW did.

This is true. It doesn't take much to
be more knowledgeable than a caseworker.

You aren't referring to yourself, Greg, are you?

[...]

Did I say "every accusation?"

I draw your attention to this.
This persons report should have been SCREENED OUT.

This accusation was made during the investigation of an earlier report.

I forced the CW to resign from government service.

I got my case record on a Friday and Monday the CW was saying good-bye to
all her "clients."

I found out because one of her other "clients" was a family I was helping
and they called to tell me the news.

Instead caseworkers took it and RAN with it.
This idiot's report should never have been
screened IN at the calling center.

Subsequent report in an ongoing investigation.

Old December 13th 03, 04:21 PM
guyontheporch

Dan Sullivan wrote:

[...]

Think she will ever understand why you touched her like that and then lied?

guy

Old December 13th 03, 04:46 PM
Dan Sullivan

"guyontheporch" wrote in message
s.com...

Dan Sullivan wrote:

[...]

As I've posted before, the SA expert that CPS used to investigate the
accusation wrote in her report to the Court that my children were the
"foundation of my life," that there was no evidence I had done anything
inappropriate to my children and that CPS should be investigating my
accuser.

Thanks for asking... I love posting how the Family Court petition got thrown
out of court.

Not many people have a Family Court document that says their children are
the "foundation of their life?"

How 'bout you Dennis?

Old December 14th 03, 01:00 AM
guyontheporch

Dan Sullivan wrote:

[...]

So what happened? They investigated your accuser, and then gave her
custody. Hmmm.

Thanks for asking... I love posting how the Family Court petition got thrown
out of court.

Why? Are you proud you got away with molesting your daughter? Do the
talk shows bub, then everyone will believe you're really innocent.
[worked for oj].

Not many people have a Family Court document that says their children are
the "foundation of their life?"

Not many people need one.

guy

How 'bout you Dennis?

Old December 14th 03, 02:02 AM
Dan Sullivan

Dan Sullivan wrote:

[...]

My accuser refused to cooperate with CPS so they closed the case as
unfounded.

Prior to that my CW was forced to resign from government service so CPS
founded me for SA and used as evidence the Family Court document that
concluded my children were the "foundation of my life" and that I didn't do
anything inappropriate to my children.

It took me a year to get it unfounded.

Piece of cake.

CPS did it just to break stones.

Thanks for asking... I love posting how the Family Court petition got

thrown
out of court.

Why?

It makes me happy!

Not many people have a Family Court document that says their children

are
the "foundation of their life?"

Not many people need one.

It didn't cost me a dime... I didn't ask for it... so I consider it a gift.