A call for help! (co-sleeping research needed)

Old February 24th 04, 03:06 AM
Joshua Levy

Default A call for help! (co-sleeping research needed)

"Dagny" wrote in message ink.net...
Hope these help if not exactly what you need:

http://www.mothering.com/editorials/editorial113.shtml
Also some info on this page
http://www.mothering.com/action-alerts/index.shtml
I think there is a more in depth Mothering article but I can't find it.

Is that the same Mothering magazine which is currently pushing the
HIV doesn't cause AIDS theory? And the Vaccines cause Autism theory?
Sounds like a great source of information to me! :-)

Joshua Levy
Old February 24th 04, 03:28 AM
Chotii

"Joshua Levy" wrote in message
om...
"Dagny" wrote in message

ink.net...
Hope these help if not exactly what you need:

http://www.mothering.com/editorials/editorial113.shtml
Also some info on this page
http://www.mothering.com/action-alerts/index.shtml
I think there is a more in depth Mothering article but I can't find it.

Is that the same Mothering magazine which is currently pushing the
HIV doesn't cause AIDS theory? And the Vaccines cause Autism theory?
Sounds like a great source of information to me! :-)

Well, how about those of us who take a middle ground?

I do not believe the retrovirus "HIV" causes AIDS. I believe it may be an
important factor but by *no* means the only factor. There are many other (in
my mind) contributory factors which may affect different people, including
environmental toxins, antibiotics use, illegal drugs, starvation, and even
the drugs used to combat AIDS, which have bitterly ugly side effects.

I do not believe that *some* causes of autism may not have been triggered
(in susceptible individuals) by the stress of vaccines on the bodies of
those children. Also, that *some* children may suffer mercury poisoning,
whose symptoms are difficult to distinguish from those of true autism - and
that while this level of mercury in their bodies may have been cause
primarily by environmental toxins, vaccines with thimerosol may have
contributed. *We* certainly don't know how sensitive any individual child
may be to heavy metals - only that in the vast majority of cases, any given
individual child will be resilient enough to tolerate the amount of mercury
in vaccines.

--angela