some random thoughts...

Old July 3rd 03, 02:51 AM
dolores

Default some random thoughts...

wrote in message
.net...

"Joelle" wrote in message

snip

Well going around being outraged takes up a lot of energy that probably

could
find better use channeled elsewhere.

If you're not outraged you're not paying attention. Ever heard that?

Anger
can be a useful motivator to effect personal and political change.

Anger gave me the patience to wait for years to get on my feet.....got me
out of bed in the morning.....renovated my house top to bottom....walked me
miles to a carboot sale so I could furnish it and clothe myself and the
boys.....fed the three of us the best of meals for pennies......dug the
lawn, build walls and gave me an eye for a bargain....... It got me through
college, found me jobs......sold my house.......bought my new one....You
name it I did it, all because of "Anger"

As a result of anger I have achieved every one of the goals I set myself 10
years ago. I've been friends with "Anger" for 11/12 years now and "Anger"
has made me push myself to places I'd never have been without it.

The father to my two sons turned his back on his kids for "money". He ran
off to Dunedin in New Zealand with all the money we had worked hard for
(1000's....I didnt know he was stashing it away)......He now owns
restaurants, pubs, nightclubs and a mountain of a belly!.......but doesn't
contribute a single iota towards their keep.....I doubt he's happy or even
proud of himself....even though he's full of himself I bet he regrets what
he's done to his children.....and I look forward to the day he begs to see
them.......cos he aint getting anywhere near them.....EVER......I'm not
interested in getting anything off him.....all I ever asked off him is that
he come back to UK and be part of his childrens lives....but he never looked
to the future and the fact that they would grow up.....His
loss......Now....I just simly wish him dead......That's all!.....Then the
kids can legally claim off his estate........

Hows *that* for anger???

Dolores

Old July 3rd 03, 04:35 AM
dolores

wrote in message news:_f7Ja.98752$YZ2.268423@rwcrnsc53...
Hi! I miss you too!

I don't understand why my opinions are so controversial. huh.

L.

Hi Lorian,

4/5 years ago I would agreed with you Lorian.......Not so much that you were
controversial.......just unhinged at times (no offence meant either, just my
way of talking) but then again so were loads others.....me too......now and
again only!! ;0)) As you know I'm usually the sensible one round
here.......HAH!!

So've you met someone.....got married? What, cos ya seem much happier
anyway?

Hope I'm not being rude or offensive.

Dolores

asking for good thoughts aml Pregnancy 5 June 30th 04 10:45 PM
Postive thoughts for Nan, please! DeliciousTruffles Pregnancy 45 April 28th 04 02:37 AM
Thoughts on impending loss Emily Pregnancy 11 March 1st 04 11:10 PM
Thoughts on Halloween Harold Buck General (moderated) 18 December 5th 03 04:42 PM
LeapPad/LeapFrog thoughts wanted P. Tierney General 26 July 12th 03 02:23 PM