Independence Day - in more ways than one

Old July 4th 03, 06:17 AM
LoriMc

Default Independence Day - in more ways than one

Not many holidays left. I promise will never decide to get married on a
holiday again, I think I learned my lesson..LOL

Lori Mc

Strontium wrote:
Wow, Lori

-
LoriMc stood up, at show-n-tell, and said:

Strontium wrote:
I'd be ****ed. For my 'divorced' date to fall on a holiday. I'd
raise hell. I'd call congress. How dare they subject me to
remembering the end of my marriage on a national holiday

sick *******s.

Well get this:

First marriage took place on Christmas Eve, how stupid is that?

Legally separated on April Fools Day.

Divorce final on my oldest child's B-day.

I never seem to learn, 2nd marriage day after Thanksgiving.

Separated once again- May Day.

Divorced some time in November.....this time I made damn sure it
wasn't on my sons Birthday which is in Nov....

Lori Mc

Old July 4th 03, 06:24 AM
Strontium

About time hehehe.

-
LoriMc stood up, at show-n-tell, and said:

Not many holidays left. I promise will never decide to get married
on a holiday again, I think I learned my lesson..LOL

Lori Mc

Strontium wrote:
Wow, Lori

-

--
Strontium

"I thought I'd lost you, somewhere. But you were, never, really
ever there at all. And, I want to get free..."

Old July 4th 03, 07:26 AM
Casey

Tracy said for all posterity...

I was hoping my was finalized on Valentines Day - darn... missed it by a
couple of weeks.

I only missed it by 4 days, actually. I was close!

Casey

I started with nothing. I still have most of it.
Old July 4th 03, 08:24 AM
LoriMc

Takes some of us a bit longer to learn the hard way!

Lori Mc

Strontium wrote:
About time hehehe.

-
LoriMc stood up, at show-n-tell, and said:

Not many holidays left. I promise will never decide to get married
on a holiday again, I think I learned my lesson..LOL

Lori Mc

Strontium wrote:
Wow, Lori

-

Old April 12th 11, 09:20 AM
spurmsperm spurmsperm is offline
Banned

best information
I like this post
Old April 22nd 13, 11:24 AM
nila11 nila11 is offline
Junior Member

I am form Pakistan and 14 august is our independence day.

mothers day sayings
cute mothers day sayings