Custodial Parent Won't Communicate

Old May 18th 04, 06:14 AM
OJ

Default Custodial Parent Won't Communicate

Sorry to hear that.
Hopefully once he is out from under her wings he will smell the coffee.
wrote in message
. ..

"OJ" wrote

Sounds like she did a good job of
alienating him from you or maybe you did a good job yourself.

I went through many years of struggling to
retain reasonable visitation rights and a decent
relationship with my son but she prevailed in
her attempt to poison my relationship with my son.

Old May 22nd 04, 04:31 PM
believeit

Your son or the mother will be in contact with you soon. Someone needs
to pay for college.

On Mon, 17 May 2004 15:30:01 GMT, wrote:

The mother of my almost 18 -year-old son
will not communicate with me. I don't know
where my son is in high school (somewhere
in Tennesse), what his grades
are, what his plans are .

Does anyone know how I can get that info?