A Parenting & kids forum. ParentingBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » ParentingBanter.com forum » misc.kids » Pregnancy
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

= 17 Catholic High School Sluts in Pregnancy Pact = Christian Family Values !



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old June 21st 08, 10:55 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.recovery.catholicism,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.legal
nobody[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default = 17 Catholic High School Sluts in Pregnancy Pact = Christian Family Values !

On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 08:31:21 -0400, default
wrote:


On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 01:12:52 -0500, Kent Wills
wrote:

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 22:54:23 -0600, "Reality_Checkę"
wrote:

Did teen mothers-to-be make pregnancy pact?
At least 17 students in one Massachusetts high school are expecting

By KATIE ZEZIMA
New York Times News Service
Published on: 06/19/08

BOSTON - At least 17 girls at the public high school in the seaside town of


A **PUBLIC** high school.
Another of your lies is exposed. You claim in the subject
"Catholic High School" and the first sentence states it's a public
school.
Why are you unable to be honest?

His statement doesn't necessarily say it was a Catholic school -
that's what you read.

"Catholic High School Sluts" can mean High School age women who are
Catholic.

That part of the country is predominately Catholic or very Catholic -
So the girls may be raised Catholic.


There's no direct evidence that *any* of the girls were Catholic. Thus
it would be incorrect to title the thread as it was.


In any event, religious doctrine played a role in the school's
inability to teach sex education and likely as not, the consequences
of parenthood at a young age. Sex Love Biology Financial and Moral
responsibility, when taught together, make a greater impact on young
people.


Ridiculous. Sex education would have done nothing to stop this nor
would handing them birth controls. These dopey girls thought it would
be great to get pregnant so they deliberately went out and did so.
  #2  
Old June 24th 08, 03:27 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.recovery.catholicism,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.legal
_ Prof. Jonez _
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default = 17 Catholic High School Sluts in Pregnancy Pact = Christian Family Values !

nobody wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 08:31:21 -0400, default
wrote:


On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 01:12:52 -0500, Kent Wills
wrote:

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 22:54:23 -0600, "Reality_Checkę"
wrote:

Did teen mothers-to-be make pregnancy pact?
At least 17 students in one Massachusetts high school are expecting

By KATIE ZEZIMA
New York Times News Service
Published on: 06/19/08

BOSTON - At least 17 girls at the public high school in the
seaside town of

A **PUBLIC** high school.
Another of your lies is exposed. You claim in the subject
"Catholic High School" and the first sentence states it's a public
school.
Why are you unable to be honest?

His statement doesn't necessarily say it was a Catholic school -
that's what you read.

"Catholic High School Sluts" can mean High School age women who are
Catholic.

That part of the country is predominately Catholic or very Catholic -
So the girls may be raised Catholic.


There's no direct evidence that *any* of the girls were Catholic.


Why do you ignore the evidence?

Do you have any "direct evidence" proving that none of the girls are Catholic?

cue crickets chirping


  #3  
Old June 24th 08, 08:06 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.recovery.catholicism,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.legal
_ Prof. Jonez _
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default = 17 Catholic High School Sluts in Pregnancy Pact = Christian Family Values !

Larry wrote:
"_ Prof. Jonez _" wrote:
nobody wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 08:31:21 -0400, default
wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 01:12:52 -0500, Kent Wills
wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 22:54:23 -0600, "Reality_Checkę"
wrote:


Did teen mothers-to-be make pregnancy pact?
At least 17 students in one Massachusetts high school are
expecting

By KATIE ZEZIMA
New York Times News Service
Published on: 06/19/08

BOSTON - At least 17 girls at the public high school in the
seaside town of

A **PUBLIC** high school.
Another of your lies is exposed. You claim in the subject
"Catholic High School" and the first sentence states it's a public
school.
Why are you unable to be honest?

His statement doesn't necessarily say it was a Catholic school -
that's what you read.

"Catholic High School Sluts" can mean High School age women who are
Catholic.

That part of the country is predominately Catholic or very
Catholic - So the girls may be raised Catholic.

There's no direct evidence that *any* of the girls were Catholic.


Why do you ignore the evidence?

Do you have any "direct evidence" proving that none of the girls are
Catholic?

cue crickets chirping


That's his point. There's no evidence one way or the other,


You're lying again, you lying asswipe.


"Having private savings accounts comprise a part of social security
is not the same as privatizing social security."
-- Larry Glasser, stammering imbecile

"What do you think a "DNA Warrant" is? There is no such thing."
-- Larry the legal stooge

" [The Jury] might have unanimously found that he probably committed the crime,
or likely committed them, or possibly committed them - *or* that he was in fact
innocent."
-- Larry the idiot

"The jury was hung. Whether it was hung 11 for the top count and 1
for a lesser count or 1 for the top count and 11 to acquit is of no legal
relevance in terms of bail."
-- Larry the legal imbecile

" Actually, prisons are one of the few public places where
you can still smoke."
-- Larry the moron

"Plus, receiving stolen money (or property of any kind) is only a
crime if the recipient knows it is stolen"
-- Lyin' Larry, the legal jackass


Kent Wills: "I'm just the guy who can travel without restriction to
several Latin American countries."


UM: "Why not all the Latin American countries then, eh Kent?"


Larry the imbecile Glasser: "Federal law, dumbass. No citizen can go
to some of the nations from the US."



Larry the Imbecile claims that 0.625 grams is "far more than a gram"
and that a handcuffed man will "fall faster" when pushed off a cliff.


Q: And just what does a moron like you think a Townhouse is, eh jackass ?
Larry the Ignoramus: "A dwelling, which is a type of structure or building.
It is not, however, real property."








  #4  
Old June 24th 08, 10:29 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.recovery.catholicism,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.legal
nobody[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default = 17 Catholic High School Sluts in Pregnancy Pact = Christian Family Values !

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 08:27:28 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
wrote:

nobody wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 08:31:21 -0400, default
wrote:


On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 01:12:52 -0500, Kent Wills
wrote:

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 22:54:23 -0600, "Reality_Checkę"
wrote:

Did teen mothers-to-be make pregnancy pact?
At least 17 students in one Massachusetts high school are expecting

By KATIE ZEZIMA
New York Times News Service
Published on: 06/19/08

BOSTON - At least 17 girls at the public high school in the
seaside town of

A **PUBLIC** high school.
Another of your lies is exposed. You claim in the subject
"Catholic High School" and the first sentence states it's a public
school.
Why are you unable to be honest?

His statement doesn't necessarily say it was a Catholic school -
that's what you read.

"Catholic High School Sluts" can mean High School age women who are
Catholic.

That part of the country is predominately Catholic or very Catholic -
So the girls may be raised Catholic.


There's no direct evidence that *any* of the girls were Catholic.


Why do you ignore the evidence?


There is no evidence. That's the problem.


Do you have any "direct evidence" proving that none of the girls are Catholic?

cue crickets chirping


The last refuge of the liberal loon. The claim that was made that
they were Catholic. You, rather than support the claim, demand that I
prove it's not so. If you can't support the original claim, then just
say so.

  #5  
Old June 24th 08, 10:30 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.recovery.catholicism,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.legal
nobody[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default = 17 Catholic High School Sluts in Pregnancy Pact = Christian Family Values !

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:45:26 -0400, Larry wrote:

In article ,
"_ Prof. Jonez _" wrote:

Larry wrote:
"_ Prof. Jonez _" wrote:
nobody wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 08:31:21 -0400, default
wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 01:12:52 -0500, Kent Wills
wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 22:54:23 -0600, "Reality_Checkę"
wrote:


Did teen mothers-to-be make pregnancy pact?
At least 17 students in one Massachusetts high school are
expecting

By KATIE ZEZIMA
New York Times News Service
Published on: 06/19/08

BOSTON - At least 17 girls at the public high school in the
seaside town of

A **PUBLIC** high school.
Another of your lies is exposed. You claim in the subject
"Catholic High School" and the first sentence states it's a public
school.
Why are you unable to be honest?

His statement doesn't necessarily say it was a Catholic school -
that's what you read.

"Catholic High School Sluts" can mean High School age women who are
Catholic.

That part of the country is predominately Catholic or very
Catholic - So the girls may be raised Catholic.

There's no direct evidence that *any* of the girls were Catholic.

Why do you ignore the evidence?

Do you have any "direct evidence" proving that none of the girls are
Catholic?

cue crickets chirping

That's his point. There's no evidence one way or the other,


You're lying again, you lying asswipe.


Then provide the evidence he


crickets.wav
  #6  
Old June 24th 08, 11:24 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.recovery.catholicism,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.legal
Kent Wills
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 197
Default = 17 Catholic High School Sluts in Pregnancy Pact = Christian Family Values !

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 08:27:28 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
wrote:

[...]

"Catholic High School Sluts" can mean High School age women who are
Catholic.

That part of the country is predominately Catholic or very Catholic -
So the girls may be raised Catholic.


There's no direct evidence that *any* of the girls were Catholic.


Why do you ignore the evidence?

Do you have any "direct evidence" proving that none of the girls are Catholic?

cue crickets chirping


There's no evidence one way or the other. Still you had to LIE
and state they are Catholic.
They may be, but the article makes no mention of any religious
views held by any of the girls.



Jonezie:
Or you could discuss the holocaust of Native Americans by
the invading White Man ...



Deadrat:
Sure. I for Indian or N for Native?


Jonezie:
S for Savage.

Prof. Jonez expressing his racial HATE for Native Americans.
Message-ID:
  #7  
Old June 24th 08, 11:28 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.recovery.catholicism,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.legal
Kent Wills
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 197
Default = 17 Catholic High School Sluts in Pregnancy Pact = Christian Family Values !

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 17:29:48 -0400, nobody wrote:

That part of the country is predominately Catholic or very Catholic -
So the girls may be raised Catholic.

There's no direct evidence that *any* of the girls were Catholic.


Why do you ignore the evidence?


There is no evidence. That's the problem.


Jonezie is well known to ignore the lack of evidence.



Do you have any "direct evidence" proving that none of the girls are Catholic?

cue crickets chirping


The last refuge of the liberal loon.


Jonezie is a proud Communist.

The claim that was made that
they were Catholic. You, rather than support the claim, demand that I
prove it's not so. If you can't support the original claim, then just
say so.


He's never been able to support any claim he's ever made.
Seriously. He's only tried once that I know of, and he failed.
He claimed a woman who killed her baby was a Christian. His proof
was screen caps of a MySpace page for a woman with the same first and
last name, but living in a different state, claiming to be a
Christian.
Since then, he's only stated claim X has been proved, or, as
above, he demands someone prove him wrong (which happens a lot).



Jonezie:
Or you could discuss the holocaust of Native Americans by
the invading White Man ...



Deadrat:
Sure. I for Indian or N for Native?


Jonezie:
S for Savage.

Prof. Jonez expressing his racial HATE for Native Americans.
Message-ID:
  #8  
Old June 25th 08, 12:25 AM posted to alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.recovery.catholicism,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.legal
Reality_Checkę
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3
Default = 17 Catholic High School Sluts in Pregnancy Pact = Christian Family Values !


"Larry" wrote in message
...
"_ Prof. Jonez _" wrote:

Larry wrote:
"_ Prof. Jonez _" wrote:
nobody wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 08:31:21 -0400, default
wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 01:12:52 -0500, Kent Wills
wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 22:54:23 -0600, "Reality_Checkę"
wrote:


Did teen mothers-to-be make pregnancy pact?
At least 17 students in one Massachusetts high school are
expecting

By KATIE ZEZIMA
New York Times News Service
Published on: 06/19/08

BOSTON - At least 17 girls at the public high school in the
seaside town of

A **PUBLIC** high school.
Another of your lies is exposed. You claim in the subject
"Catholic High School" and the first sentence states it's a public
school.
Why are you unable to be honest?

His statement doesn't necessarily say it was a Catholic school -
that's what you read.

"Catholic High School Sluts" can mean High School age women who are
Catholic.

That part of the country is predominately Catholic or very
Catholic - So the girls may be raised Catholic.

There's no direct evidence that *any* of the girls were Catholic.

Why do you ignore the evidence?

Do you have any "direct evidence" proving that none of the girls are
Catholic?

cue crickets chirping

That's his point. There's no evidence one way or the other,


You're lying again, you lying asswipe.


Then provide the evidence he


"Having private savings accounts comprise a part of social security
is not the same as privatizing social security."
-- Larry Glasser, stammering imbecile

"What do you think a "DNA Warrant" is? There is no such thing."
-- Larry the legal stooge

" [The Jury] might have unanimously found that he probably committed the
crime,
or likely committed them, or possibly committed them - *or* that he was in
fact
innocent."
-- Larry the idiot

"The jury was hung. Whether it was hung 11 for the top count and 1
for a lesser count or 1 for the top count and 11 to acquit is of no legal
relevance in terms of bail."
-- Larry the legal imbecile

" Actually, prisons are one of the few public places where
you can still smoke."
-- Larry the moron

"Plus, receiving stolen money (or property of any kind) is only a
crime if the recipient knows it is stolen"
-- Lyin' Larry, the legal jackass


Kent Wills: "I'm just the guy who can travel without restriction to
several Latin American countries."


UM: "Why not all the Latin American countries then, eh Kent?"


Larry the imbecile Glasser: "Federal law, dumbass. No citizen can go
to some of the nations from the US."



Larry the Imbecile claims that 0.625 grams is "far more than a gram"
and that a handcuffed man will "fall faster" when pushed off a cliff.


Q: And just what does a moron like you think a Townhouse is, eh jackass
?
Larry the Ignoramus: "A dwelling, which is a type of structure or
building.
It is not, however, real
property."









  #9  
Old June 25th 08, 12:28 AM posted to alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.recovery.catholicism,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.legal
Reality_Checkę
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3
Default = 17 Catholic High School Sluts in Pregnancy Pact = Christian Family Values !


"nobody" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 08:27:28 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
wrote:

nobody wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 08:31:21 -0400, default
wrote:


On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 01:12:52 -0500, Kent Wills
wrote:

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 22:54:23 -0600, "Reality_Checkę"
wrote:

Did teen mothers-to-be make pregnancy pact?
At least 17 students in one Massachusetts high school are expecting

By KATIE ZEZIMA
New York Times News Service
Published on: 06/19/08

BOSTON - At least 17 girls at the public high school in the
seaside town of

A **PUBLIC** high school.
Another of your lies is exposed. You claim in the subject
"Catholic High School" and the first sentence states it's a public
school.
Why are you unable to be honest?

His statement doesn't necessarily say it was a Catholic school -
that's what you read.

"Catholic High School Sluts" can mean High School age women who are
Catholic.

That part of the country is predominately Catholic or very Catholic -
So the girls may be raised Catholic.

There's no direct evidence that *any* of the girls were Catholic.


Why do you ignore the evidence?


There is no evidence. That's the problem.


Do you have any "direct evidence" proving that none of the girls are
Catholic?

cue crickets chirping


The last refuge of the liberal loon. The claim that was made that
they were Catholic.


Should be easy enough for you to falsify if it isn't true.

http://tinyurl.com/2zbsm



  #10  
Old June 25th 08, 05:03 AM posted to alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.recovery.catholicism,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.legal
Reality_Checkę
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3
Default = 17 Catholic High School Sluts in Pregnancy Pact = Christian Family Values !


"Larry" wrote in message
...
In article ,
"Reality_Checkę" wrote:

"nobody" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 08:27:28 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
wrote:

nobody wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 08:31:21 -0400, default
wrote:


On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 01:12:52 -0500, Kent Wills
wrote:

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 22:54:23 -0600, "Reality_Checkę"
wrote:

Did teen mothers-to-be make pregnancy pact?
At least 17 students in one Massachusetts high school are
expecting

By KATIE ZEZIMA
New York Times News Service
Published on: 06/19/08

BOSTON - At least 17 girls at the public high school in the
seaside town of

A **PUBLIC** high school.
Another of your lies is exposed. You claim in the subject
"Catholic High School" and the first sentence states it's a public
school.
Why are you unable to be honest?

His statement doesn't necessarily say it was a Catholic school -
that's what you read.

"Catholic High School Sluts" can mean High School age women who are
Catholic.

That part of the country is predominately Catholic or very
Catholic -
So the girls may be raised Catholic.

There's no direct evidence that *any* of the girls were Catholic.

Why do you ignore the evidence?

There is no evidence. That's the problem.


Do you have any "direct evidence" proving that none of the girls are
Catholic?

cue crickets chirping

The last refuge of the liberal loon. The claim that was made that
they were Catholic.


Should be easy enough for you to falsify if it isn't true.

http://tinyurl.com/2zbsm


So you make any claim you want, and if they're wildly false,


They aren't, so stop lying you stammering asswipe.



 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
State v. Family Values [email protected] Child Support 3 August 6th 07 04:24 PM
Christian adoption agency rejects Catholic couples because 'faiths are in conflict' wexwimpy Foster Parents 0 July 17th 05 04:39 PM
High School Obstetrics (Chiropractic at Olathe High?) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 December 14th 04 09:12 PM
Family values wexwimpy Foster Parents 0 July 21st 04 12:00 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ę2004-2018 ParentingBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.