Psychic Sophie, you were....

Old May 28th 04, 04:55 PM
Amber

Default Psychic Sophie, you were....

Right! We are having a girl! Woo-hoo! We are so excited .

Amber
Mommy to Parker (12/7/99) and Spencer (12/5/01)
#3 EDD Oct. 21, 2004!!
"You'll be his first kiss; his first love; his first friend. You are his
mother...and he is your whole life."
Old May 28th 04, 05:18 PM
Gilbey and Susie

ok, now i have to get in on the action. we are 99% sure it will be a girl
but will what psychic sophie say??????
susie

#3 EDD Oct. 21, 2004!!

Old May 29th 04, 02:35 AM
A&G&K

"Gilbey and Susie" wrote in message
ok, now i have to get in on the action. we are 99% sure it will be a girl
but will what psychic sophie say??????
susie

I'm curious now too ... how 'bout it Sophie??
On of my RL friends can usually tell whether someone is having a boy or
girl, but she couldn't tell for herself or for me

Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old May 29th 04, 05:25 PM
Sophie

"Gilbey and Susie" wrote in message
does that mean for me too?

Yep I get a girl feeling.

Old May 29th 04, 11:26 PM
A&G&K

"Sophie" wrote in message
I'm curious now too ... how 'bout it Sophie??
On of my RL friends can usually tell whether someone is having a boy or
girl, but she couldn't tell for herself or for me

Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003
EDD 19th August 2004

Another girl.

Ohhh ... then I *will* have to be firm in saying a definite *no* to either
"Sheridan" or "Carmelle" ... sorry if you like them ...but ... *yuck*.
DH has, how shall I say ... ummm ... "interesting" taste in names.
(...besides the fact that the local Catholic high school is called 'Mount
Carmel' .... not that she'd go there but also not a great nickname

Thanks Sophie
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old May 29th 04, 11:41 PM
Denise Anderson

"A&G&K"

Ohhh ... then I *will* have to be firm in saying a definite *no* to either
"Sheridan" or "Carmelle" ... sorry if you like them ...but ... *yuck*.
DH has, how shall I say ... ummm ... "interesting" taste in names.
(...besides the fact that the local Catholic high school is called 'Mount
Carmel' .... not that she'd go there but also not a great nickname

Thanks Sophie
Amanda

--

I went to a school called Mount Carmel. The local boys had interesting
names for us, that's for sure. I'll have to hide Sheridan from my DH,

Denise

Old May 30th 04, 02:43 AM
Circe

A&G&K wrote:
Ohhh ... then I *will* have to be firm in saying a definite *no* to
either "Sheridan" or "Carmelle" ... sorry if you like them ...but
... *yuck*.

Heh, I bet Sophie is with you, because I am and we have pretty much the same
taste in names (not always, but awfully close).

DH has, how shall I say ... ummm ... "interesting" taste in names.
(...besides the fact that the local Catholic high school is called
'Mount Carmel' .... not that she'd go there but also not a great
nickname

We have a Mt. Carmel high school (public) in our county, but Mt. Carmel
(and, by extension, Carmelle) makes me think of David Koresh and Waco, Texas
shudder.

If your husband likes Carmelle, how about Carmen as an alternative. I really
like Carmen, but my husband isn't fond of it (but he wouldn't like Carmelle,
either!).
--
Be well, Barbara
Mom to Sin (Vernon, 2), Misery (Aurora, 4), and the Rising Son (Julian, 6)

Aurora (in the bathroom with her dad)--"It looks like an elephant, Daddy."
Me (later)--"You should feel flattered."

Old May 30th 04, 08:44 AM
Rob and Jami

Ohhh ... then I *will* have to be firm in saying a definite *no* to either
"Sheridan" or "Carmelle" ... sorry if you like them ...but ... *yuck*.
DH has, how shall I say ... ummm ... "interesting" taste in names.
(...besides the fact that the local Catholic high school is called 'Mount
Carmel'

Do you live in Michigan???

Jami

FAO: Sophie, other Military spouses GoofeeGyrl General 4 April 29th 04 06:56 PM
Psychic Sophie? Nic H Pregnancy 2 April 20th 04 01:39 PM
Happy 3rd Birthday, Sophie! DeliciousTruffles Pregnancy 0 March 13th 04 10:40 PM
Pregnant? PSYCHIC (chiropractic) adjusting can make birth easier... al gu Pregnancy 1 February 23rd 04 01:15 AM
Sophie, I had a dream about you Daye Pregnancy 6 November 25th 03 08:39 PM