Update

Old September 25th 03, 04:47 PM
SMK

Default Update

Hi everyone,
we had our first visit. It was great. My OB did do a transvaginal. It
was amazing to see the little heart beating away! What an experience.
Even though I have done this before, it still takes my breath away.
thank you all for your wishes...........

--
Vidya
mom to Vandu(4)

Old September 25th 03, 08:42 PM
Carol Ann

: we had our first visit. It was great. My OB did do a transvaginal. It
: was amazing to see the little heart beating away! What an experience.
: Even though I have done this before, it still takes my breath away.
: thank you all for your wishes...........

Congratulations! I wished I could go right now and get another ultrasound!

~Carol Ann
www.lowcarblosers.com ~ Home of the Monthly Weightloss Challenge!

Old September 25th 03, 08:47 PM
Welches

SMK wrote in message ...
Hi everyone,
we had our first visit. It was great. My OB did do a transvaginal. It
was amazing to see the little heart beating away! What an experience.
Even though I have done this before, it still takes my breath away.
thank you all for your wishes...........

--
Vidya
mom to Vandu(4)
EDD May 6th '04

Glad you saw it!
Debbie

Old September 25th 03, 08:58 PM
Ilse Witch

SMK wrote:

we had our first visit. It was great. My OB did do a transvaginal. It
was amazing to see the little heart beating away! What an experience.

Wow, you lucky you! I still have to wait several weeks before
I can hear the heart beating with a Doppler... I am glad to
hear that all is well with the two of you

--
-- I
mommy to DS (14m)

Old September 26th 03, 09:05 AM
Elly

Congrats :-)

Elly
38 weeks + 4 days
(11 days to go!)
EDD October 6th

36 week update Kari Pregnancy 3 September 10th 03 10:32 PM
Food Recalls (x-posted) Ali's Daddie General 0 August 28th 03 06:12 PM
34 Week Update Cindy Camp Pregnancy 1 August 15th 03 08:03 PM
31+ weeks ob/gyn appt & update (long) Elly Pregnancy 6 August 14th 03 06:15 PM