Funny remail

Old November 11th 05, 06:27 PM
Claire Petersky

Default Funny remail

I got this from someone, and thought it was funny enough to sha

---
The Twenty Things That Parents Never Say
by Gervase Phinn

Of course you can have more pocket money
I bought those chocolate biscuits just for you
No, it won't hurt to leave your bike out in the rain
The telephone is free if you wish to use it
Don't bother with the dishes, I'll do them later
I do wish the school wouldn't give you so much homework
I like your friend with the nose stud and tattoos
You're not coming in too early tonight are you?
Just leave your dirty underwear on the floor
Don't worry, I came bottom of the class when I was your age.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the late-night film
Would you like any help sticking that poster on our bedroom wall?
These trainers are very cheap
Would you like lots of greasy food at your all-night party?
I don't think the dog is ready for a walk yet
Why don't you stay in bed a little longer this morning?
I do hate a tidy room
Leave all the lights on, will you?
Don't bother cleaning out the bath
School holidays are a bit short this year.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
See the books I've set free at:

Old November 11th 05, 11:34 PM
Penny Gaines

Claire Petersky wrote:

I got this from someone, and thought it was funny enough to sha

If you found this funny, try this pictu

http://www.goermezer.de/randomimage/...c=wash_mom.jpg

--
Penny Gaines
UK mum to three

Old November 16th 05, 11:53 PM posted to misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids

Thanks for a laugh. I found it interesting, too, that I have indeed
said many of these things.... see below:

The telephone is free if you wish to use it

....as opposed to your cell phone, where we pay for each text message!

Don't bother with the dishes, I'll do them later

....since I can't seem to drill into your head how to do them correctly
and I'll just end up re-doing them anyway!

I do wish the school wouldn't give you so much homework

No jokes here, this is sincerely how I feel

I like your friend with the nose stud and tattoos

....it's the preppy 13-year-old friend with the Mexican driver's license
and her own black BMW who scares me.

You're not coming in too early tonight are you?

....because I really, really want you to have fun with your friends (he
does now, didn't always...)

Just leave your dirty underwear on the floor

....as opposed to on my kitchen counter ;-)

I hope you enjoy the rest of the late-night film

....because it keeps you, my beloved night owl, relatively quiet so that
I can sleep on weekends.

I don't think the dog is ready for a walk yet

....since when you walk her, it riles both of you up so much that you're
bouncing off the walls for hours afterward.

Why don't you stay in bed a little longer this morning?

....please, please please so I can get some "me" time?

School holidays are a bit short this year.

....another one I've sincerely felt.

-Dawn
Mom to Henry, 13

Funny remail Claire Petersky General 2 November 16th 05 11:53 PM
Kids and Barbie: The Funny Side higgie General 0 June 13th 05 11:11 AM
eScrew [email protected] Pregnancy 0 December 20th 04 12:07 PM
Funny photo! (also: David Wright, PhD *jokes* that "MDs are guilty." (!) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 October 2nd 03 11:32 PM