Street scramble

Old June 12th 06, 11:58 AM posted to misc.kids.moderated

Default Street scramble

Have you ever done a street scramble before? It's an urban orienteering
event (see he http://www.streetscramble.com/). We did a local street
scramble as a family team recently. We had a blast, even if we didn't come
close to winning. (Top sco 260; our score, 130; average 142) But the
way you win the "family" category is with a fast running parent and a jog
stroller with a baby. I thought we did pretty well considering everyone on
our team had to walk it him or herself. I was thinking of doing it next year
on bikes.

Have other people here done similar events?

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
http://www.bicyclemeditations.org/