'COCOA'S' LIE; "THERE IS *NO* MERCURY IN CANADIAN VACCINES"

Old March 29th 05, 01:01 AM
Ilena Rose

Default 'COCOA'S' LIE; "THERE IS *NO* MERCURY IN CANADIAN VACCINES"

Someone donned the disguise of "Cocoa Butter" and blasted into Usenet
a couple of weeks ago ... I met him when he attacked me on a thread
about this article last week.

http://www.alternativemedicine.com/A...ssayDetail.xsl

He made the most absurd enormous leaps in logic amongst his growling
rants and demands ... and he 'smelled' to me like "Vera Teasdale" ...
one of the aliases that got uncovered of Vac Flack Terry Polevoy ...
who meets me in the Supreme Court of California ...

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...#PolevoyGrowls

A look at his 3 weeks of posting made me believe "Macarooney" was
indeed Polevoy on the attack ... affecting disguises as a woman ...
this time claiming to have had an abortion, now a mother at 28, who
wants to start his new 'discussion group' and posts in screaming,
deceitful titles like this one:

THERE IS *NO* MERCURY IN CANADIAN VACCINES

Both Cocoa and Terry are rabid about abortion ... as well as rabid
about the Terry Schiavo catastrophe ... with identical points of
views.

If this is not Terry Polevoy ... Cocoa has channeled his previous
incarnation as "Vera Teasdale" ... and his own bullying,
interrogating, leapfrogging to conclusions like a Pharma flack on
Ritalin clone personality to Terry the Terror.

He also posts on Jewish groups, comments on Hitler ... all very
Polevoy'esque ... claims to be a vaccination authority ... and lives
in the same area and posts through the same ISP as Polevoy (and his
other aliases.

Most important tho ... that leads me to believe they are one ... is
the lies in his rants.

Below is just one of his posts ... with several pieces of
disinformation ...

(1) ... he gave a wrong URL for the info on thimerosal and
vaccinations:

http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/dir*d-dim...merosal_e.html
Wrong.

Here is the correct one:

http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/dird-dimr...merosal_e.html

(2) His blaring title:

The correct link I found said:

http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/dird-dimr...merosal_e.html
EXCERPT:
No. Most vaccines licensed in Canada do not contain thimerosal.

In Canada does *NO* mean "Most" ????

No ... but it is a propaganda trip as old as macaroons!

(3) Then Cocoa claims:
Apparently it used to be in the Hep B one, (again, not a
routine vaccine) but now you can one without mercury if you are
paranoid.

However, on reading the Health Canada site ... he's lying about this
too ... they say:

"In Canada, vaccines to prevent the following diseases are used for
routine immunization of children and do not contain thimerosal:"

and Hep B is one of those mentioned.

(4)
Health Canada doesn't make any money (they are non-profit)- they
distribute health care for free. They are not "vac sellers".

LOL ... now this sounds EXACTLY like the Illogical conclusions drawn
by Polevoy aka Vera ...

Does he want you to believe that the Vac Sellers GIVE Health Canada
all the vaccinations to give to Canadians for free?

(5)
Ilena, you are so ****ing stupid and hateful.

Wrong again ... maybe in QuackLand ... but in fact ... I am deeply
concerned about children's health and the propagandists that put out
disinformation like Polevoy and his ilk and aliases.

Here's Cocoa Uncut for those who haven't met him/her yet:

Cocoa Butter Mar 28, 11:56 am

Newsgroups: misc.kids.health
From: "Cocoa Butter"
Date: 28 Mar 2005 11:56:14 -0800
Subject: THERE IS *NO* MERCURY IN CANADIAN VACCINES

Ilena, you are so ****ing stupid and hateful.

For those others who want to know how I came to this claim, its made by
none other than *Health Canada*. I assume Ilena and other similarly
ignorant people don't know who that is - they are the government agency
responsible for creating and managing health policy and regulations in
Canada, which of course has universal medical care. Here is the link on
thimerosal:

http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/dir*d-dim...merosal_e.html

You'll note that with the exception of flu vaccines, which are optional
(that is, not routine) no thimerosal is in Canadian children's
vaccines. Apparently it used to be in the Hep B one, (again, not a
routine vaccine) but now you can one without mercury if you are
paranoid. And of course, anyway the amount is so miniscule the idea of
it being somehow toxic is just an alt-med fantasy, paramount to the
idea that MD's somehow like to kill people for money or whatever. The
web page I quoted also deals with the stupid rumor about autism and
vaccines.

Health Canada doesn't make any money (they are non-profit)- they
distribute health care for free. They are not "vac sellers". It's
illegal to pay anything for any medical care service in Canada. Please
don't confuse it with the American system. In Canada the health care
system is not as tied up with the pharmacutical industry as it is in
the United States. I suggest checking out the info on the rest of the
site, its much more in depth than what is available from the American
Department of Health. Apparently your government doesn't really give a
**** about people's health.

Old March 29th 05, 02:18 AM
Cocoa Butter

Ilena Rose wrote:
Someone donned the disguise of "Cocoa Butter" and blasted into Usenet
a couple of weeks ago ... I met him when he attacked me on a thread
about this article last week.

I'm really not sure how to prove my identity to you without giving you
my real name, which I'm not interested in doing. Any suggestions?

He made the most absurd enormous leaps in logic amongst his growling
rants and demands ... and he 'smelled' to me like "Vera Teasdale" ...
one of the aliases that got uncovered of Vac Flack Terry Polevoy ...
who meets me in the Supreme Court of California ...

Oh wait - I have an idea. You tell me the exact time and date you are
meeting this Terry guy at the Supreme Court, and I'll post several
messages at that exact time. Then it will be impossible for you to
continue pretending I'm not who I am!
If you are serious about 'exposing' me or whatever, this is the perfect
challenge. TO ANYONE WHO CARES: I challenge Ilena! How fantastic! How
could I be in two places at the same time? Additionally, I would be
posting from Rogers in Canada, which would be impossible from
California.

I would really like to see the look on this person's face when you
accuse him of being me. But something tells me you don't actually
believe this 'conspiracy' is real, and you are afraid of defending
alt-med against the questions I have posited.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...#PolevoyGrowls

A look at his 3 weeks of posting made me believe "Macarooney" was
indeed Polevoy on the attack ... affecting disguises as a woman ...
this time claiming to have had an abortion, now a mother at 28, who

Would you like the gory details of my pregnancy termination? There are
some things only someone who's gone through that experience could know
(not to mention some things only someone who's been pregnant and
lactating for 13 months could possibly know, I'd be glad to include
those details as well!) How about my highly medicalized birth? What it
was like to see my baby for the first time? What she looks like now?
Since its probably safe, I'd be glad to provide links to a couple of
home movies starring my daughter - there's one of her eating broccoli I
just made that's so great.....oh, and it would be fun to show how
devastatingly beautiful and healthy she is even though she's has all
her shots and sees a pediatrician/family doctor regularly....

wants to start his new 'discussion group' and posts in screaming,
deceitful titles like this one:

THERE IS *NO* MERCURY IN CANADIAN VACCINES

Both Cocoa and Terry are rabid about abortion ... as well as rabid
about the Terry Schiavo catastrophe ... with identical points of
views.

This I gotta see. Can you provide text from those 'identical' posts to
prove that? This is so facinating to me.

If this is not Terry Polevoy ... Cocoa has channeled his previous
incarnation as "Vera Teasdale" ... and his own bullying,
interrogating, leapfrogging to conclusions like a Pharma flack on
Ritalin clone personality to Terry the Terror.

I feel strongly about this issue. I have personal experience with what
kind of threats alt-med poses to children, I've posted about it before.
I used to be indifferent to alt-med but now it makes me really, really
angry. Plus, this is pure creative entertainment! Watch Ilena reveal
herself as an idiot over and over again! Laugh at her as she gets
madder and madder at her own inability to actually defend any of her
views! SuperFun!

He also posts on Jewish groups, comments on Hitler ... all very
Polevoy'esque ... claims to be a vaccination authority ... and lives
in the same area and posts through the same ISP as Polevoy (and his
other aliases.

When have I ever commented on Hitler? This is totally made up. I've
said before that some of my posts on can.politics have been cross
posted on other groups - I think one is soc.culture.jewish or
something. Again, can you provide some text to back up these claims?
Also, what does 'live in the same area' mean? Do you mean the same
country? Canada is the fifth largest country in the world, you know.

Most important tho ... that leads me to believe they are one ... is
the lies in his rants.

Below is just one of his posts ... with several pieces of
disinformation ...

(1) ... he gave a wrong URL for the info on thimerosal and
vaccinations:

http://www.phac-aspc

..gc.ca/dir=ADd-dimr/q_a_thimerosal_e.html
Wrong.

OOOOOOHHHHHHH. You provide dead links ALL THE ****ING TIME. And
besides, I wasn't doing it on purpose. The link you quote was the one I
meant. I wasn't trying to hide anything, obviously.

Here is the correct one:

http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/dird-dimr...merosal_e.html

No. Most vaccines licensed in Canada do not contain thimerosal.
In Canada does *NO* mean "Most" ????

I said no ROUTINE vaccines. That means, my daughter along with just
about every other kid will not get thimerosal in their vaccines. I was
pointing out the difference between American and Canadian childhood
vaccines. Any Canadian doctor will tell you that ROUTINE CHILDHOOD
VACCINES IN CANADA DO NOT CONTAIN MERCURY. This is FACT.

No ... but it is a propaganda trip as old as macaroons!

(3) Then Cocoa claims:
Apparently it used to be in the Hep B one, (again, not a
routine vaccine) but now you can one without mercury if you are
paranoid.

However, on reading the Health Canada site ... he's lying about this
too ... they say:

"In Canada, vaccines to prevent the following diseases are used for
routine immunization of children and do not contain thimerosal:"

and Hep B is one of those mentioned.

You are so STUPID. Do you realize that you just undermined you're own
arguement? HEP B VACCINE HAS NO THIMEROSAL!!! That's correct! Thanks!

(4)
Health Canada doesn't make any money (they are non-profit)- they
distribute health care for free. They are not "vac sellers".

LOL ... now this sounds EXACTLY like the Illogical conclusions drawn
by Polevoy aka Vera ...

How exactly is this illogical? Please explain.

Does he want you to believe that the Vac Sellers GIVE Health Canada
all the vaccinations to give to Canadians for free?

Its paid through taxes. Its illegal to pay anyone or any organization
directly for necessary health care services in Canada. That means that
Health Canada has a vested interest in KEEPING PEOPLE HEALTHY becuase
it COSTS LESS. In America, it could be argued that the opposite is
true. That was my point, because lots of alt-med morons like to yell
about how American helath care makes money off of illness.

(5)
Ilena, you are so ****ing stupid and hateful.

Wrong again ... maybe in QuackLand ... but in fact ... I am deeply
concerned about children's health and the propagandists that put out
disinformation like Polevoy and his ilk and aliases.

Are you really? Do you have any kids? What are their ages? Its clear
that you are the propagandist. To reiterate my questions you have spent
SO MUCH TIME AVOIDING:

If the conventional care system is so fundamentally screwed up, if it
does not have the best interests of its patients at heart, then
wouldn't you HAVE TO deny your child conventional care in the event of
a major illness or injury, for the sake of their health? Would you send
the ambulance away and demand to see an alt-med practitioner? If so,
how do you justify doing so? If not, doesn't that mean that
conventional care is better at MAKING CHILDREN WELL WHEN THEY ARE SICK?
Doesn't that then make your criticisms ludicrous and even dangerous?

If I am a propagandist it should be really easy to address these
questions. I have always addressed yours. yes, I am interrogating.
That's because *you* are a propagandist and *you* need to be exposed
before another child's health is risked becuase they think you and the
rest of the alt-med troupe is telling the truth about conventional
medical care.

I'll bet a million billion dollars that Ilena will launch into another
tirade about my identity rather than honestly engage my questions about
her attacks on conventional care. If she has the courage to do so,
it'll be even more interesting to see her try to explain how she would
deny her children (and I'm pretty sure she either has none or they are
long grown up) medical care when they are really sick.

Newsgroups: misc.kids.health
From: "Cocoa Butter"
Date: 28 Mar 2005 11:56:14 -0800

http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/dir=ADd-d...merosal_e.html

[...]

a=20
**** about people's health.

Old March 29th 05, 04:01 PM
Ilena Rose

On 28 Mar 2005 17:18:46 -0800, "Cocoa Butter"
wrote:

Oh wait - I have an idea. You tell me the exact time and date you are
meeting this Terry guy at the Supreme Court, and I'll post several
messages at that exact time. Then it will be impossible for you to
continue pretending I'm not who I am!

Great Quack Logic! Not everyone is like Coleah and will believe
anything you or Barrett says ...

LOL ... as if you couldn't give your identity to someone else to post
from ...

I've seen your posts to Mark Probert as both Cocoa and Terry ... this
is a disbarred attorney who is part of Terry's Rag-tag Posse Team ...

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/SandraProbert.htm

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...ersVsIlena.htm

The Hide & Attack Game I am very familiar with ... it is like Nazi
torturers wearing masks as they tortured their victims and then
laughed at them and said "prove it who did this to you."

Your kind of game Terry/Cocoa/Vera ... not mine.

Several of us dealt with Terry Polevoy as "Vera Teasdale"

and with his connections to a private investigation of my whereabouts
which several of his publicists participated in.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/AndysPosse.htm

For the 50 posts of Terry Polevoy as "Vera" ... please visit:

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...tm#TerryAsVera

Old March 29th 05, 04:06 PM
Ilena Rose

On 28 Mar 2005 17:18:46 -0800, "Cocoa Butter"
wrote:

I said no ROUTINE vaccines.

The site indicated that Hep B was a routine vaccine ...

The rest is your Quack Distraction ...

Old March 29th 05, 04:10 PM
Cocoa Butter

So I guess I *win* the billion million dollars!

It's a good thing you don't have any kids or else they'd probably be
dead right now.

The Hide & Attack Game I am very familiar with ... it is like Nazi
torturers wearing masks as they tortured their victims and then
laughed at them and said "prove it who did this to you."

Yeah, you aren't crazy - comparing a USENET rant-fight to Nazi torture!

You ARE MENTAL!!!!! You have *way* too much invested in this group (of
all of say, ten or twenty people who view regularly). CHILL! I thought
this group was about the exchange of ideas and discussion and debate
about those ideas, but clearly you are too stupid to actually discuss
anything. What kind of education do you have? I bet you are a high
school drop out. LAME.

Your kind of game Terry/Cocoa/Vera ... not mine.

Several of us dealt with Terry Polevoy as "Vera Teasdale"

and with his connections to a private investigation of my whereabouts
which several of his publicists participated in.

Wow. You are totally insane. Publicists? Private Investigations? I
thought this was a discussion group. But then, why do I think that? You
are totally incapable of discussion.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/AndysPosse.htm

For the 50 posts of Terry Polevoy as "Vera" ... please visit:

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...tm#TerryAsVera

NONE OF THESE LINKS ACTUALLY LINK TO ANYTHING. *repeat* THESE ARE
DEAD/EMPTY LINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have yet to answer my original questions or even attempt to
discredit me BASED ON MY ACTUAL ASSERTIONS.

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
100,000 Newsgroups

Old March 29th 05, 04:12 PM
Cocoa Butter

wrote:

I said no ROUTINE vaccines.

The site indicated that Hep B was a routine vaccine ...

The rest is your Quack Distraction ...

Did you miss the part where *you* quoted Health Canada as saying Hep B
has no mercury? Are you ****ING INSANE?????????

Hep B is NOT routine for children. Not that you would know, given that
you are a dried up childless lunatic.

Old March 29th 05, 04:13 PM
Ilena Rose

On 28 Mar 2005 17:18:46 -0800, "Cocoa Butter"
wrote:

I said no ROUTINE vaccines.

It's a propaganda trick ... your post screamed in the title ...

"THERE IS *NO* MERCURY IN CANADIAN VACCINES"

Now you're doing the Vac Shuffle ...

Old March 29th 05, 04:13 PM
Ilena Rose

For any Cocoa watchers ... to read his posts it sounds to me like a
frustrated Pediatrician with strong vieiwpoints of many things
unwilling to put his real name on the line.

Last time I uncovered an alias of Polevoy's ... "Vera Teasdale" he
went in Nuke Mode ...

As these may be evidence in our trial someday ... I am Googling them
for posterity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Searched all groups Results 1 - 100 of 131 for
. (0.46 seconds)

Sorted by relevance Sort by date
How Some Americans See Us
No kidding.
can.politics - Mar 15, 7:12 pm by Cocoa Butter - 14 messages - 11
authors

What's Eating Stephen Barrett????
Wow! That's it? I thought you had some integrity, but clearly you are
just
a simple idiot. So I guess we can assume safely you'd ...
alt.support.breast-implant - Mar 23, 2:19 pm by Cocoa Butter - 103
messages - 12 authors

THERE IS *NO* MERCURY IN CANADIAN VACCINES
Hi Mark, The name of the new vaccine is Pneumococcal Conjugate. It
prevents
invasive pneumococcal diseases (meningitis, pneumonia ...
misc.kids.health - Mar 23, 12:13 pm by Cocoa Butter - 33 messages - 6
authors

THE CANADIAN UTOPIA!
You are so GROSS. The proverbial creepy old man. Your post doesn't
even make sense.
Oh yeah, its all women's fault the unemployment rate is so high. ...
can.politics - Mar 14, 2:41 pm by Cocoa Butter - 98 messages - 12
authors

Loyd Axworthy's Winnipeg Free Press 'Open Letter"
Which parts of the letter are lies?
can.politics - Mar 15, 7:09 pm by Cocoa Butter - 12 messages - 8
authors

you are severely retarded
and besides, that was two lines including the subject heading.
tor.general - Mar 9, 2:31 pm by - 3 messages - 3
authors

Tories Abandon Abortion Opposition
Then I believe they are wrong. It's a good thing you don't make the
rules, then,
isn't it? Of course you can do that. No sane person would deny you
that right. ...
tor.general - Mar 20, 3:43 pm by Cocoa Butter - 151 messages - 23
authors

THERE IS *NO* MERCURY IN CANADIAN VACCINES
No kidding - HIV is a hoax? Tell that to the millions of oprhans
in Africa. God, how can people believe that stuff?
misc.kids.health - Mar 23, 6:21 am by Cocoa Butter - 33 messages - 6
authors

Cocoa Butter ... Unveiled
Sounds to me like the Bully Pulpit of my crossdressing Plaintiff ...
Terry Polevoy.
Oh? Does Terry write about universal daycare too? Where? How? ...
alt.support.breast-implant - Mar 25, 2:02 pm by Cocoa Butter - 103
messages - 12 authors

THE CANADIAN UTOPIA!
You people are mental! First of all I am happily married. My husband
is a
tax consultant. We have been married for almost four years. ...
can.politics - Mar 13, 2:58 pm by Cocoa Butter - 98 messages - 12
authors

Tories Abandon Abortion Opposition
Ever heard of the Men's Movement. A lot of men think they would do a
better
job of raising their child than the slut they divorced. ...
tor.general - Mar 20, 6:16 pm by Cocoa Butter - 151 messages - 23
authors

Canada's Daycare Utopia Again
ew. you are just so nasty. clearly you are souless. if I married him,
is
he still my toy-boy? Come to think of it, he would probly ...
can.politics - Mar 16, 5:41 am by Cocoa Butter - 23 messages - 7
authors

THE CANADIAN UTOPIA!
Why would you stay married to someone you hate? I'm assuming you are
married
to a woman. "numerical prostitution"? I don't actually ...
can.politics - Mar 14, 4:02 pm by Cocoa Butter - 98 messages - 12
authors

Tories Abandon Abortion Opposition
I would say a flamingo. (head in the sand syndrome) The number of
people
damaged physically by abortions is well documented. Abortion ...
tor.general - Mar 28, 12:34 pm by Cocoa Butter - 151 messages - 23
authors

Soy and Babies/Toddlers - Is or isn't it problematic?
I give tofu, tempeh, sometimes miso soup and a slurp of soymilk every
now
and then to my kid (12 mos). Now everyone is talking about ...
misc.kids.health - Mar 11, 10:31 am by Cocoa Butter - 1 message - 1
author

What do People Think About Outsourcing?
The solution includes elevated social and environmental expectations
in
the regions in receipt of outsourced work. Do you mean that ...
can.politics - Mar 21, 3:36 pm by Cocoa Butter - 39 messages - 15
authors

Tories Abandon Abortion Opposition
Puree, how do you know all those children were capable
of living? What basis do you have for that?
tor.general - Mar 23, 1:45 pm by Cocoa Butter - 151 messages - 23
authors

What do People Think About Outsourcing?
Generally speaking people from North America have nobody to blame but
themselves
when it comes to outsourcing. The consumer is always ...
can.politics - Mar 21, 3:53 pm by Cocoa Butter - 39 messages - 15
authors

What do People Think About Outsourcing?
x-no-archive: yes butters, one small problem you have to have money in
the
account yeah, so? why would we not have money in the account? ...
can.politics - Mar 21, 3:51 pm by Cocoa Butter - 39 messages - 15
authors

Full Labour Mobility with Mexico!!! Kiss Your Job Goodbye
Your right Jim. Why do I waste my energy? I guess its worth it if some
kid were to read his post and think it were truthful.
can.politics - Mar 15, 7:38 pm by Cocoa Butter - 23 messages - 8
authors

Canada's Daycare Utopia Again
What would you know about paying teachers you haven't paid bugger all
on
your own so far. That makes no sense. I have been paying ...
can.politics - Mar 16, 7:54 am by Cocoa Butter - 23 messages - 7
authors

Tories Abandon Abortion Opposition
Puree, how do you know all those children were capable of living? What
basis do
you have for that? Certainly they all wouldn't have been capable of
living. ...
tor.general - Mar 23, 2:02 pm by Cocoa Butter - 151 messages - 23
authors

What's Eating Stephen Barrett????
John, when you get finished laughing, do you want to give it a try? If
you got really
sick with something serious, would you refuse conventional treatment?
alt.support.breast-implant - Mar 24, 4:49 am by Cocoa Butter - 103
messages - 12 authors

What's Eating Stephen Barrett????
More silliness. thr word "adjunct" in the context in which I used it
has nothing
to do with alternative medicine. Did you read my post? ...
alt.support.breast-implant - Mar 24, 9:34 am by Cocoa Butter - 103
messages - 12 authors

THERE IS *NO* MERCURY IN CANADIAN VACCINES
Seeing WHAT of myself? That doesn't make any sense.
misc.kids.health - Mar 23, 1:26 pm by Cocoa Butter - 33 messages - 6
authors

Tories Abandon Abortion Opposition
As an aside, the Americans may face problems keeping abortion around.
don't know if Canadians have a similar law to this or not ...
tor.general - Mar 22, 9:57 am by Cocoa Butter - 151 messages - 23
authors

What do People Think About Outsourcing?
As long as we collectively buyh $99 Made-in-China microwaves instead
of a $1000
unit made in Toronto, we'll keep exporting jobs to China... ...
can.politics - Mar 21, 2:37 pm by Cocoa Butter - 39 messages - 15
authors

What's Eating Stephen Barrett????
Excellent post, IIena, and at this time, let me say, God warned of the
powers that be in the last days. I am comvinced from the ...
alt.support.breast-implant - Mar 24, 8:21 pm by Cocoa Butter - 103
messages - 12 authors

Secrets about Max the Canuck................................
I like to smoke some nice BC bud, wear maxipads (the ones with wings)
while
a big hard cock ****s my ass until I SCREAM!!!!! I'm ...
can.politics - Mar 20, 4:42 pm by Cocoa Butter - 3 messages - 3
authors

Canada's Daycare Utopia Again
I think tho that I'ma different sorta guy and I come from a family
where
my ma stayed home when we were raised as kids... plus my ...
can.politics - Mar 15, 7:36 pm by Cocoa Butter - 23 messages - 7
authors

What do People Think About Outsourcing?
I'd have misgivings about the outsourcing of Canadian companies'
tax&accounting to India. Mostly because of what I know about the ...
can.politics - Mar 21, 4:45 pm by Cocoa Butter - 39 messages - 15
authors

Canadian Utopia (or at least, we're getting there)
It seems like such an exciting time to be Canadian! So many positive
changes
are happening in our society. Its as if we are urged ...
soc.culture.canada - Mar 12, 7:54 pm by Cocoa Butter - 1 message - 1
author

FRICK !!!!!!!!!!!
whatever that was totally unique and isolated. they don't ****ing
broadcast
the entire funeral whenever a cop is killed in the states. ...
alt.prophecies.nostradamus - Mar 13, 4:07 pm by Cocoa Butter - 8
messages - 7 authors

5 cleaning women killed
So what are women supposed to do when there are no jobs becuase
everyone is either
afraid to go to work or there isn't electricity or running water? ...
alt.rush-limbaugh - Mar 26, 1:51 pm by Cocoa Butter - 30 messages - 15
authors

Jeff the Putz the pharma shill
I know - I don't know what to do about this. Don't forget - she's not
seeing any
actual doctors. She only sees Osteopaths, Naturopaths, and
chirpractors. ...
misc.kids.health - Mar 11, 10:41 am by Cocoa Butter - 20 messages - 7
authors

What do People Think About Outsourcing?
Because you are an anonymous "it". I am a 28 year old mother of one
living
in Toronto, married four years. Good enough? Dhu Dhu ...
can.politics - Mar 21, 4:49 pm by Cocoa Butter - 39 messages - 15
authors

What's Eating Stephen Barrett????
I never asked you about Stephen Barrett, I was addressing your
criticism
of conventionall medicine in general. You know that, you ...
alt.support.breast-implant - Mar 23, 2:30 pm by Cocoa Butter - 103
messages - 12 authors

THE CANADIAN UTOPIA!
You should really read my previous post about the pathetic losers that
are divorced people. I am going to go give my daughter a ...
can.politics - Mar 13, 3:13 pm by Cocoa Butter - 98 messages - 12
authors

What's Eating Stephen Barrett????
Yup Terry ... and it doesn't work when you pretend to be a woman for
your
tirades and attacks and impotent demands. So that's it? ...
alt.support.breast-implant - Mar 24, 10:39 am by Cocoa Butter - 103
messages - 12 authors

THE CANADIAN UTOPIA!
You people are mental! First of all I am happily married. My husband
is a
tax consultant. We have been married for almost four years. ...
can.politics - Mar 13, 4:04 pm by Cocoa Butter - 98 messages - 12
authors

Tories Abandon Abortion Opposition
Just to confuse/stir things up what role does RU-486 the morning after
pill play? I'm against abortion and consider it murder but ...
tor.general - Mar 21, 2:53 pm by Cocoa Butter - 151 messages - 23
authors

Medical benefits of laughter
Did you know they have laughing clubs in India? They just get together
and laugh
the whole time. Healthy Insanity!
http://www.liberaassociazioneilpopolo ...
ny.general - Mar 24, 12:10 pm by Cocoa Butter - 13 messages - 7
authors

What's Eating Stephen Barrett????
Nothing was clear about your "metaphor". But at last you finally admit
your ignorance of medicine in the United States was at the ...
alt.support.breast-implant - Mar 24, 8:16 pm by Cocoa Butter - 103
messages - 12 authors

What do People Think About Outsourcing?
Don't matter about "westernized". It's Unionized that I figure is more
to the
point. They have to be paid enough to have decent, healty ...
can.politics - Mar 21, 4:36 pm by Cocoa Butter - 39 messages - 15
authors

Cocoa Butter Redux...
Oh take your sactimonius bull**** and eat it. Here's why: I am not
that attached
to owning a house. Its not about that, fundamentally. ...
can.politics - Mar 13, 4:28 pm by Cocoa Butter - 98 messages - 12
authors

Jeff the Putz the pharma shill
Wow, Kevysmom, you are SUCH a moron! I read your stupid "website"
"exposing"
the poster who is called Jeff, and its so ridiculous! ...
misc.kids.health - Mar 11, 6:31 am by Macaroona - 20 messages - 7
authors

Jeff the Putz the pharma shill
Also I should mention that although you are right about Vioxx,
subsequent
research took the drug off the market. The WHO's vaccine ...
misc.kids.health - Mar 11, 8:28 am by Cocoa Butter - 20 messages - 7
authors

What's Eating Stephen Barrett????
hmmmmm ... did some checking of this one ... posts to Jewish groups
Cross postings
and so what? Is being Jewish against the ****ing law? ...
alt.support.breast-implant - Mar 24, 10:01 am by Cocoa Butter - 103
messages - 12 authors

THERE IS *NO* MERCURY IN CANADIAN VACCINES
I am also grateful. I took my 12 month old in for boosters yesterday.
She
was a real trooper and no side effects (like fever). I ...
misc.kids.health - Mar 23, 11:21 am by Cocoa Butter - 33 messages - 6
authors

You Know Who I Am. Neatness
are you insane?
alt.toronto - Mar 7, 3:27 pm by - 2 messages - 2
authors

What's Eating Stephen Barrett????
a big snake, we hope. Slowly. One snake eating another. Just so you
know -
That weirdo 'cervix' post was supposed to be a humorous ...
alt.support.breast-implant - Mar 24, 7:35 am by Cocoa Butter - 103
messages - 12 authors

THE CANADIAN UTOPIA!
Why do you always orphan your posts by deleting the comments that
you're
responding to? It makes it almost impossible for some to ...
can.politics - Mar 16, 6:53 am by Cocoa Butter - 98 messages - 12
authors

THE CANADIAN TROUGH!!
The true nature of socialism: I serve. For you. You are a parasite and
seem to be proud of that. You are less than human. So do ...
can.politics - Mar 16, 12:33 pm by Cocoa Butter - 98 messages - 12
authors

Flu shot is USLESS in children
again, why is something risky if it doesn't work? You'd be hard
pressed to find
evidence of harm in that same journal. When you do, please let us
know.
misc.kids.health - Mar 11, 8:04 am by Cocoa Butter - 34 messages - 7
authors

What's Eating Stephen Barrett????
What on earth does "osteopath making a house call" have to do with
alternative
medicine versus conventional? DOs, long recognized ...
alt.support.breast-implant - Mar 24, 8:28 am by Cocoa Butter - 103
messages - 12 authors

THERE IS *NO* MERCURY IN CANADIAN VACCINES
Ilena, you are so ****ing stupid and hateful. For those others who
want to know
how I came to this claim, its made by none other than *Health Canada*.
misc.kids.health - Mar 28, 11:56 am by Cocoa Butter - 33 messages - 6
authors

Tories Abandon Abortion Opposition
I don't think they will get a few votes as a result of this-Harpo
still
will let this come to a vote in the House. And then he will ...
tor.general - Mar 20, 6:15 am by Cocoa Butter - 151 messages - 23
authors

THE CANADIAN UTOPIA!
OK - so where is the five billion down payment going
to go? Mysterious advertising executives?
can.politics - Mar 14, 5:23 am by Cocoa Butter - 98 messages - 12
authors

Flu shot is USLESS in children
Why do you assume that becuase something is useless it necessarily
harms
people? Chiropractic ajdustments of children are uselss ...
misc.kids.health - Mar 11, 6:40 am by Cocoa Butter - 34 messages - 7
authors

Anti-Soy Idiocy
Did you ever notice that the anti-soy people never ate it in the first
place? People who say they've had bad effects were always ...
misc.kids.health - Mar 22, 7:29 am by Cocoa Butter - 1 message - 1
author

THE CANADIAN TROUGH!! getting smaller but more equal
What is with you haters of wealth creation? You need high income
earners like
me to pay for social services. I am not a servant of the state. ...
can.politics - Mar 17, 7:28 am by Cocoa Butter - 98 messages - 12
authors

Tories Abandon Abortion Opposition
Sorry, but abortion is a charter issue. No, it is a life issue. Maybe
in your mind.
IN the minds of those that make the rules, its a charter issue. ...
tor.general - Mar 20, 6:26 am by Cocoa Butter - 151 messages - 23
authors

Tories Abandon Abortion Opposition
Why don't the brown and Aboriginal communities raise their drug
addicted
FAS children? Becuase the Native parents you are referring ...
tor.general - Mar 20, 6:18 pm by Cocoa Butter - 151 messages - 23
authors

Do socialists think?
Real woman don't go to Cuba for conferences, only feminists do. What's
a real woman? What the hell does that even mean? Something ...
can.politics - Mar 26, 1:46 pm by Cocoa Butter - 13 messages - 6
authors

What's Eating Stephen Barrett????
LOL ... no Terry ... I merely pointed out that both as Coco and as
yourself ...
you posted Jewish stuff ... See above! Racism abounds. ...
alt.support.breast-implant - Mar 25, 10:40 am by Cocoa Butter - 103
messages - 12 authors

Full Labour Mobility with Mexico!!! Kiss Your Job Goodbye
Yes, that is quite clear. So sad. And the whole 'analysis' of what's
going to happen in Canadian politics is way off.
can.politics - Mar 15, 10:17 am by Cocoa Butter - 23 messages - 8
authors

Jeff the Putz the pharma shill
What do you mean by the term "ghost writers"?
misc.kids.health - Mar 11, 8:10 am by Cocoa Butter - 20 messages - 7
authors

Electronic Petition for a Real Children's Health Discussion Group
Please reply to this e-mail if you would like to start another Usenet
group where
thoughtful discussions about children's health actually occur. ...
misc.kids.health - Mar 25, 4:10 pm by Cocoa Butter - 3 messages - 3
authors

What's Eating Stephen Barrett????
No, I wanted you to ANSWER MY QUESTIONS in my original post. Why are
you
dodging them? If they are as dumb as you imply they should ...
alt.support.breast-implant - Mar 23, 3:37 pm by Cocoa Butter - 103
messages - 12 authors

Tories Abandon Abortion Opposition
Sorry : I just saw a heart warming/heart wrenching story on
Global News about
a woman caring for her "water brain" or ancypelactic (sp) baby so I
now ...
tor.general - Mar 21, 6:51 pm by Cocoa Butter - 151 messages - 23
authors

THERE IS *NO* MERCURY IN CANADIAN VACCINES
Just to be clear that this is an American issue, Canadian childhood
vaccines are
served up in single doses, mercury is sometimes used to preserve
multi-dose ...
misc.kids.health - Mar 22, 7:23 am by Cocoa Butter - 33 messages - 6
authors

information website
I am a relativley new parent. I would like a good section on Nutrition
-
especially stuff beyond the Canada Food Guide - info on ...
misc.kids.health - Mar 22, 3:35 pm by Cocoa Butter - 4 messages - 4
authors

CANADA IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD but it doesn't mean you ...
It seems like such an exciting time to be Canadian! So many positive
changes
are happening in our society. Its as if we are urged ...
tor.general - Mar 12, 8:25 pm by Cocoa Butter - 2 messages - 2 authors

THE CANADIAN UTOPIA!
Wow. I really like this post. You are almost impossible to locate
politically -
that is really cool. I am always readily identifiable ...
can.politics - Mar 15, 7:06 pm by Cocoa Butter - 98 messages - 12
authors

Tories Abandon Abortion Opposition
There are people who can do as you suggest, and many more who can't.
Cross cultural
adoptions are risky at the best of times, whether Native or Chinese.
tor.general - Mar 21, 9:21 am by Cocoa Butter - 151 messages - 23
authors

'COCOA'S' LIE; "THERE IS *NO* MERCURY IN CANADIAN VACCINES"
Someone donned the disguise of "Cocoa Butter" and blasted into Usenet
couple of weeks ago ... I met him when he attacked me on ...
misc.kids.health - Mar 28, 5:18 pm by Cocoa Butter - 2 messages - 2
authors

Canadians brainwashed by half-truths: The tool of the devil !
Its a good thing most Canadians have long ago dismissed the
Bible as a source for social policy research.
can.politics - Mar 14, 8:34 am by Cocoa Butter - 12 messages - 8
authors

Liberals Hate Harper!
Canada already did help in the invasion of Iraq. How? When? There were
Canadian troops near there when the war started, but they ...
can.politics - Mar 20, 5:15 am by Cocoa Butter - 20 messages - 7
authors

THE CANADIAN TROUGH!!
Thanks butt **** off. I have enough responsibility raising my own
children and
don't need yours too. I am not your slave. You are not my
responsibility. ...
can.politics - Mar 16, 6:55 am by Cocoa Butter - 98 messages - 12
authors

What's Eating Stephen Barrett????
Anyone who uses someone's religious affiliation or race as a weapon in
any discussion
about anything deserves not only swift dismissal, but criminal
prosecution ...
alt.support.breast-implant - Mar 25, 9:34 am by Cocoa Butter - 103
messages - 12 authors

THE CANADIAN UTOPIA!
It seems like such an exciting time to be Canadian! So many positive
changes
are happening in our society. Its as if we are urged ...
can.politics - Mar 12, 8:22 pm by - 98 messages -
12 authors

THERE IS *NO* MERCURY IN CANADIAN VACCINES
Oh really, and we can trust proven liars? How is Health Canada a
proven
liar? (sigh) It appears you have confused Health Canada ...
misc.kids.health - Mar 28, 12:58 pm by Cocoa Butter - 33 messages - 6
authors

Full Labour Mobility with Mexico!!! Kiss Your Job Goodbye
And what about mixed race folks? When they get jobs, is it bad or is
it good?
can.politics - Mar 15, 12:27 pm by Cocoa Butter - 23 messages - 8
authors

What do People Think About Outsourcing?
YOU can take training in how to enjoy your familiy while being
unemployed. MAybe
learn a cottage skill like say used pampers dis-assembly or NUK
rebuilding. ...
can.politics - Mar 21, 2:20 pm by Cocoa Butter - 39 messages - 15
authors

What do People Think About Outsourcing?
"She's" a troll. Just the same, there is no possibility of someone in
India
doing right by my tax situation. Newsflash: CORPORATIONS ...
can.politics - Mar 21, 2:31 pm by Cocoa Butter - 39 messages - 15
authors

Tories Abandon Abortion Opposition
wrote in message
googlegroups.com... And everyone is told it is just a ...
tor.general - Mar 25, 4:57 pm by Cocoa Butter - 151 messages - 23
authors

THE CANADIAN UTOPIA!
Why is it when mothers even think about wanting to do *anything* else
besides mother they are deserting their children? I guess ...
can.politics - Mar 14, 6:36 am by Cocoa Butter - 98 messages - 12
authors

What's Eating Stephen Barrett????
Again, discrediting me based on bull**** in order to avoid dealing
with
my questions. Its interesting you assume there is only two ...
alt.support.breast-implant - Mar 24, 9:21 am by Cocoa Butter - 103
messages - 12 authors

Full Labour Mobility with Mexico!!! Kiss Your Job Goodbye
The immigration laws in Canada favour people entering with high
qualifications
and serious skills, not menial workers. If you want ...
can.politics - Mar 15, 6:45 pm by Cocoa Butter - 23 messages - 8
authors

AMERICANS ARE RETARDED FOOLS Canadians are Intelligent Superior ...
You Americans are so ****ING DISGUSTING. I am so sick of even the most
liberal of
you relentlessly arguing for your right to take over the ****ing
world. ...
soc.culture.usa - Mar 12, 8:49 pm by Cocoa Butter - 1 message - 1
author

Tories Abandon Abortion Opposition
Sorry, but abortion is a charter issue. If there is a 'free vote' or
whatever
and you morons vote for it, it will just be challenged ...
tor.general - Mar 20, 4:26 am by Cocoa Butter - 151 messages - 23
authors

Canada's Daycare Utopia Again
butters, If you owe $70k you can't have been paying much in the way of
taxes because
you haven't been making bugger all or you wouldn't owe $70k. I've said
can.politics - Mar 16, 12:29 pm by Cocoa Butter - 23 messages - 7
authors

AMERICAN HITLER!
I don't know - it seems like the democratic candidate was pretty bad
too
(what's his name? I can't even remember) It seemed like ...
soc.culture.jewish - Mar 12, 8:12 pm by Cocoa Butter - 37 messages -
14 authors

The Revolution Will Not Be Televised - BLACKLISTED FILM?
Doesn't matter. My comment is not related to that film. I have seen
this
sort of mockumnetary tons of times. I live in Canader, we ...
tacoma.politics - Mar 16, 12:46 pm by Cocoa Butter - 20 messages - 8
authors

What's Eating Stephen Barrett????
He is meeting me in the Supreme Court of California while harassing me
in
Drag here in Cyberspace. Please explain how, if I am Terry ...
alt.support.breast-implant - Mar 24, 3:29 pm by Cocoa Butter - 103
messages - 12 authors

What's Eating Stephen Barrett????
Terry ... you are the same ... whether you call yourself Terry or Vera
or
Coco ... demands ... inane assumptions ... total QuackLogic. ...
alt.support.breast-implant - Mar 24, 9:55 am by Cocoa Butter - 103
messages - 12 authors

THERE IS *NO* MERCURY IN CANADIAN VACCINES
Seeing WHAT of myself? That doesn't make any sense. seeing your
idiotic side in
me. I spent 8 years researching vaccination, how many have you spent?
misc.kids.health - Mar 24, 6:02 am by Cocoa Butter - 33 messages - 6
authors

Canada's Daycare Utopia Again
I think Tom has yet to actually negotiate the complexities of
parenting
and married life. I remember being idealistic like this ...
can.politics - Mar 14, 6:46 am by Cocoa Butter - 23 messages - 7
authors

THE CANADIAN TROUGH!!
So Dong - the above post questions are too smart for you, eh?
can.politics - Mar 16, 12:43 pm by Cocoa Butter - 98 messages - 12
authors

Tories Abandon Abortion Opposition
*** A little suction, a little swab-- what are you talking about????
Get real,
those children being flushed were, up until the violent moment. ...
tor.general - Mar 25, 4:55 pm by Cocoa Butter - 151 messages - 23
authors

Old March 29th 05, 04:13 PM
Ilena Rose

Ilena wrote about the soul similarities of Toronto's Cocoa and Terry

He also posts on Jewish groups, comments on Hitler ... all very
Polevoy'esque ... claims to be a vaccination authority ... and lives
in the same area and posts through the same ISP as Polevoy (and his
other aliases.

On 28 Mar 2005 17:18:46 -0800, "Cocoa Butter"
snapped and wanted to waste even more of my time:

When have I ever commented on Hitler? This is totally made up. I've
said before that some of my posts on can.politics have been cross
posted on other groups - I think one is soc.culture.jewish or
something. Again, can you provide some text to back up these claims?

This is pure Polevoy ... again wasting my time.

On another post I am puttiing all of the Cocoa posts so far ... last
time Terry went into Nuke Mode when he realized he gave away his real
identity ...

This poster has made several other distortions, misstatements, and
applied Quack Logic ...

BTW ... wasting my time with distractions is just more ways to create
harm in my life ...

Polevoy is a maniac ... dead set on finding my personal physical
location ... why in the world would he need to know that?

He iis a frightening creature ... and what I read about "Cocoa" ...
his patterns of behavior are dead ringers for Polevoy's.

Back to his flack:

CocoaSpeak:

When have I ever commented on Hitler? This is totally made up

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

AMERICAN HITLER!
I don't know - it seems like the democratic candidate was pretty bad
too
(what's his name? I can't even remember) It seemed like ...
soc.culture.jewish - Mar 12, 8:12 pm by Cocoa Butter - 37 messages -
14 authors

~~~~~~~~

Cocoa ... since your initial attacks using the most absurd statements
about Barrett and cancer and pontificating on what you claimed were my
beliefs on various topics ...

What you spewed out on that thread about Barrett smelled, tasted,
looked like and mirrored the wacked out one sided bully demands and
techniques of Terry Polevoy ...

He's been after me for over 4 years now ... and after I first beat him
(and the co-plaintiffs) in Superior Court ... he is unglued and very
frightening.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...m#Rag-tagPosse

I will include my beliefs in the webpage that I'm working on ... I
will not be responding further to you here.

Old March 29th 05, 04:13 PM
Ilena Rose

More Cocoa ... all in around 3 weeks ... talking like he/she's an
expert on US Medical System ... (Polevoy was an MD in US before he
fled to Canada) ...

Want these for posterity and for possible evidence:

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...=100&filter=0&

Torturing Terri Schiavo; She'd Be Better off if she,Were a ...
I agree - why don't they just get it over with? It seems gross to let
her
last moments be all full of pain. They should shoot her ...
tor.general - Mar 22, 3:55 pm by Cocoa Butter - 76 messages - 26
authors

Do socialists think?
SOCIALISTS ARE HISTORICALLY THINKERS. Its people on the right who
seems
to be allergic to thought. If socialists don't think, why ...
can.politics - Mar 26, 6:13 am by Cocoa Butter - 13 messages - 6
authors

Do socialists think?
Notice how the 'Right One' avoids historical fact! When I was in Cuba
at an
international women's conference, Fidel Casto came and spoke at the
end. ...
can.politics - Mar 26, 6:41 am by Cocoa Butter - 13 messages - 6
authors

THE CANADIAN UTOPIA!
Lots of people don't have access to marriage; it is by definition
exclusionatory. What does that mean? You mean people who aren't ...
can.politics - Mar 15, 7:03 pm by Cocoa Butter - 98 messages - 12
authors

Canada's Daycare Utopia Again
When we grow up a bit you'll all be dead.
can.politics - Mar 14, 8:30 am by Cocoa Butter - 23 messages - 7
authors

Canadian Socialists Love Castro
Archie, you shouldn't feel guilty. He's a very interesting, passionate
and well-loved leader and its very hard not to like him. ...
can.politics - Mar 28, 12:25 pm by Cocoa Butter - 19 messages - 11
authors

What's Eating Stephen Barrett????
Having a good diet lifestyle; living a good "moral" lifestyle; and
taking
"food-form" types of vitamin-mineral supplements [like MegaFood
(Alpha) or Standard ...
alt.support.breast-implant - Mar 24, 8:26 am by Cocoa Butter - 103
messages - 12 authors

What's Eating Stephen Barrett????
Good to know you're stupid AND you have no sense of humor. You must
have SO many
friends in real life! And I bet you aren't divorced multiple times
either! ...
alt.support.breast-implant - Mar 26, 5:33 am by Cocoa Butter - 103
messages - 12 authors

Jeff the Putz the pharma shill
Oh Please. Why? Because I swore at you? When it comes to kids health I
guess
I just feel pretty strongly about the issue, as you also do. ...
misc.kids.health - Mar 11, 7:48 am by Cocoa Butter - 20 messages - 7
authors

Tories Abandon Abortion Opposition
I know a number of women who have suffered serious complications due
to abortion.
Unless those 'complications' are emotional, you are totally ****ing
lying. ...
tor.general - Mar 26, 4:13 pm by Cocoa Butter - 151 messages - 23
authors

What's Eating Stephen Barrett????
Just to remind everyone following this thread... THE QUESTIONS IN MY
ORIGINAL
POST WERE NEVER ACTUALLY ADDRESSED. Ilena has been ...
alt.support.breast-implant - Mar 25, 5:01 pm by Cocoa Butter - 103
messages - 12 authors

THE CANADIAN UTOPIA!
part of 'looking after' my kids is making sure they have social and
academic
stimulation in various forms. good daycare does that. I HAVE A 12
MONTH OLD. ...
can.politics - Mar 13, 8:31 am by Cocoa Butter - 98 messages - 12
authors

THE CANADIAN UTOPIA!
Oh were they? Do you have some evidence for that? When did you get
divorced? You
are such a moron. What the hell does "dilute the workforce" mean? ...
can.politics - Mar 14, 10:08 am by Cocoa Butter - 98 messages - 12
authors

What's Eating Stephen Barrett????
You didn't answer any of my questions. Do you have the courage and
intelligence to do so or will you allow me to show you up as ...
alt.support.breast-implant - Mar 23, 1:36 pm by Cocoa Butter - 103
messages - 12 authors

fweeeeet! Hey Dimwit!
Everyone knows the more obsessed you are with the 'evils' of gay
sex, the more it, in reality, turns you on. So sad.
can.politics - Mar 16, 6:01 am by Cocoa Butter - 13 messages - 6
authors

THE CANADIAN UTOPIA!
oh **** you. Its like you try to be positive and people just jump on
it.
I'm so ****ing sick of cynisism, its *so easy* to dismiss ...
can.politics - Mar 13, 4:06 am by Cocoa Butter - 98 messages - 12
authors

Tories Abandon Abortion Opposition
.. The baby I saw on TV had grown to around 2. She seemed able show she
was happy
and to feel and she could pull herself forward with her arms although
I don't ...
tor.general - Mar 22, 7:41 am by Cocoa Butter - 151 messages - 23
authors

What's Eating Stephen Barrett????
I never asked you about Stephen Barrett, I was addressing your
criticism
of conventional medicine in general. You know that, you ...
alt.support.breast-implant - Mar 23, 2:30 pm by Cocoa Butter - 103
messages - 12 authors

USA = World Conquerers?
No, their crippling deficit will catch up with them when the Democrats
get
elected again next time. Then they will have to beg all ...
tor.general - Mar 9, 2:30 pm by - 3 messages - 3
authors

Gay men and their devoutees
Just as I often want my husband to BANG MY CERVIX UNTIL I SCREAM!!!!!
I love that.
can.politics - Mar 15, 7:10 pm by Cocoa Butter - 2 messages - 2
authors

Tories Abandon Abortion Opposition
What is your definition, just for interest sake, of when life starts,
when
ending the life should be considered murder? Before the ...
tor.general - Mar 23, 5:01 am by Cocoa Butter - 151 messages - 23
authors

Tories Abandon Abortion Opposition
*** Here you a (I have lots more) -DEATH: According to the best
record based
study of deaths following pregnancy and abortion, a 1997 government
funded ...
tor.general - Mar 28, 1:32 pm by Cocoa Butter - 151 messages - 23
authors

fweeeeet! Hey Dimwit!
Terry appears to be obsessed with pedophilia much more homophilia, his
regular graphic
depictions give onethe impression he's describing personal
experiences. ...
can.politics - Mar 16, 7:50 am by Cocoa Butter - 13 messages - 6
authors

What's Eating Stephen Barrett????
Are you really going to avoid conventional medical treatment if you
are dignosed
with cancer? What if your child was diagnosed with lukemia? ...
alt.support.breast-implant - Mar 23, 12:49 pm by Cocoa Butter - 103
messages - 12 authors

What do People Think About Outsourcing?
Pay off your "student loan" FIRST. Maybe Canader won't let you escape
your
obligations. Yeah, there's this new thing called INTERNET BANKING. ...
can.politics - Mar 21, 2:26 pm by Cocoa Butter - 39 messages - 15
authors

Flu shot is USLESS in children
I said "in that same journal" not "in your peer group". My point is
that articles
like the one you cited just state uselessness, not dangerousness.
misc.kids.health - Mar 11, 8:30 am by Cocoa Butter - 34 messages - 7
authors

Tories Abandon Abortion Opposition
Guess what, moron? Those friends of yours wanted perfect infants, and
were
willing to pay thousands of dollars for them. There is ...
tor.general - Mar 20, 5:22 pm by Cocoa Butter - 151 messages - 23
authors

What's Eating Stephen Barrett????
You can't even correctly identify the practitioners of alternate
medicine
and apprently have problems with a simple read. Would ...
alt.support.breast-implant - Mar 24, 10:03 am by Cocoa Butter - 103
messages - 12 authors

Tories Abandon Abortion Opposition
What is your definition, just for interest sake, of when life starts,
when
ending the life should be considered murder? Before the ...
tor.general - Mar 21, 3:54 pm by Cocoa Butter - 151 messages - 23
authors

What do People Think About Outsourcing?
My husband is up for a position in India this summer, we'd be going
for about two
years - (him, myself and my daughter) he's going to train a team of
tax ...
can.politics - Mar 21, 10:01 am by Cocoa Butter - 39 messages - 15
authors

THE CANADIAN UTOPIA!
LOL works for me....
can.politics - Mar 13, 6:01 pm by Cocoa Butter - 98 messages - 12
authors

Mercury in Air Pollution: A Link to Autism? Roman Bystrianyk Kids Health 3 March 22nd 05 08:30 PM
Mercury in Air Pollution: A Link to Autism? Roman Bystrianyk Pregnancy 3 March 22nd 05 08:30 PM
QUACK DISINFORMATION ABOUT MERCURY Ilena Rose Kids Health 20 March 16th 05 10:29 PM
Our Prefered Poisoned Jan Kids Health 1 March 3rd 05 02:38 PM
The Not-So-Crackpot Autism Theory Ilena Rose Kids Health 31 February 12th 05 02:43 AM