Dan Sullivan says to his hipcrime buddy David Moo SOMEBODY FLUSH THIS NEWSGROUP!!!

Old August 24th 07, 12:49 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Default Dan Sullivan says to his hipcrime buddy David Moo SOMEBODY FLUSH THIS NEWSGROUP!!!

On Aug 24, 5:29 am, " krp" wrote:
"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

ps.com...

SOMEBODY FLUSH THIS NEWSGROUP!!! Dan Sullivan 9:15am
Well BIRDS of a feather! Danny and Kane have FIRMLY attached their
wagons
to their HERO Moore's star! They are showing themselves for the wolves in
sheep's clothing they ARE!

Anybody takes a dump on your and Greg's heads... I'll buy 'em a beer.

Danny boy - that you and KANE are partners with Moore and HIPCRIME and
that you join him in ALL his little games comes as NO surprise to me at all.

Ho, I haven't. Not a one.

Post the proof that I'm not telling the truth.

You are not bright enough to realize that you are showing your TRUE colors

By doing what?

to the users of ASCPS. Think your credibility is on the rise Dan? People
should trust YOU with their children's lives? HA!

Why should anyone trust YOU with their children's lives, kenny boy???

Because of the fictional "facts" regarding your expertise you've
posted on your websites?

Old August 24th 07, 01:27 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents
Ron

" krp" wrote in message

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
oups.com...

SOMEBODY FLUSH THIS NEWSGROUP!!! Dan Sullivan 9:15am
SOMEBODY FLUSH THIS NEWSGROUP, asap!!! Dan Sullivan 9:16am
Please, SOMEBODY FLUSH THIS NEWSGROUP!!! Dan Sullivan 9:16am
SOMEBODY FLUSH THIS NEWSGROUP, now!!! Dan Sullivan 9:17am

Well BIRDS of a feather! Danny and Kane have FIRMLY attached their
wagons
to their HERO Moore's star!

GFYS, kenny boy.

DAN'S TRUE COLORS!

To a point I agree with him kenny. Since you began posting here you have
not added anything worthwhile to the news group, with the possible exception
of your inherent entertainment value. Every time someone tries to engage
you in a conversation with some meaning it ends up with you calling names,
refusing to support your position, and refusing to acknowledge your errors
even though they are pointed out to you in living color.

Basically kenny, Dan has it right. Time to flush the turds down the
commode, I hope you don't get motion sickness.

Ron

Old August 24th 07, 07:22 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
oups.com...

Danny boy - that you and KANE are partners with Moore and HIPCRIME
and
that you join him in ALL his little games comes as NO surprise to me at
all.

Ho, I haven't. Not a one. Post the proof that I'm not telling the truth.

You have been doing it for me. Your defense of Moore is laughable.

You are not bright enough to realize that you are showing your TRUE
colors

By doing what?

By giving your pal Moore electronic blow jobs for all to see.

to the users of ASCPS. Think your credibility is on the rise Dan? People
should trust YOU with their children's lives? HA!

Why should anyone trust YOU with their children's lives, kenny boy???

I don't ask them to do that. BUT we actually WIN cases and we don't
support infamous internet psychos.

Because of the fictional "facts" regarding your expertise you've posted on
your websites?

Oh Danny don't you wish. Maybe because we've been responsible for the
unemployment of lots of social workers over the years and getting children
BACK from Satan's hands.

Old August 24th 07, 07:23 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"Ron" wrote in message

SOMEBODY FLUSH THIS NEWSGROUP!!! Dan Sullivan 9:15am

DAN'S TRUE COLORS!

To a point I agree with him kenny. Since you began posting here you have
not added anything worthwhile to the news group, with the possible
exception of your inherent entertainment value.

Then you paint yourself with the same brush Ron. (Not surprising.) You
CPS whore have outed yourselves to the injured who come here for help.

Old August 24th 07, 07:50 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

""Can Dan come back now, can he huh?"" - Firemonkey
"Hell no!" - Management

Old August 26th 07, 12:53 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Greegor

What are you trying to hide Dan?

On Aug 23, 2:47 pm, Greegor wrote:
6 top posted message threads in ascps::
SOMEBODY FLUSH THIS NEWSGROUP!!! Dan Sullivan 9:15am
SOMEBODY FLUSH THIS NEWSGROUP, asap!!! Dan Sullivan 9:16am
Please, SOMEBODY FLUSH THIS NEWSGROUP!!! Dan Sullivan 9:16am
SOMEBODY FLUSH THIS NEWSGROUP, now!!! Dan Sullivan 9:17am
CAN SOMEBODY FLUSH THIS NEWSGROUP!!! Dan Sullivan 9:55am
WILL SOMEBODY FLUSH THIS NEWSGROUP??? Dan Sullivan 9:56am

SOMEBODY FLUSH THIS NEWSGROUP!!!
1 Dan Sullivan Aug 23
2 Dan Sullivan Aug 23
3 Dan Sullivan Aug 23
4 Dan Sullivan Aug 23
5 Dan Sullivan Aug 23

Hmm.. It sure looks like you are soliciting Dave Moore to
perpetrate a denial of service attack with his hipcrime Ouija board,
Dan!

Doesn't that make you a co-conspirator?

You posted these from your real usenet account, no fakery.

I can't IMAGINE why David Moore might be indisposed for a little
while!
Or maybe he figured out that he's not as invisible as he thought?

From: Dan Sullivan
Newsgroups: alt.support.child-protective-services
Subject: SOMEBODY FLUSH THIS NEWSGROUP!!!
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 07:15:59 -0700