HAVE JUST FOUND OUT MY DAUGHTER IS 2 MONTHS PREGNANT, WHAT AM I INFOR????LOL

Old November 15th 07, 10:17 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

Default HAVE JUST FOUND OUT MY DAUGHTER IS 2 MONTHS PREGNANT, WHAT AM I INFOR????LOL

CAN U TELL ME HOW MANY OF YOU SUFFERRED WITH REALLY BAD MORNING
SICKNESS, IT IS KEEPING HER IN BED 24/7, SHE IS 19 AND FINDING IT VERY
DIFICULT.ANY ADVICE....HELP..HELPLESS NEW GRAN
Old November 15th 07, 02:38 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Welches

wrote in message
CAN U TELL ME HOW MANY OF YOU SUFFERRED WITH REALLY BAD MORNING
SICKNESS, IT IS KEEPING HER IN BED 24/7, SHE IS 19 AND FINDING IT VERY
DIFICULT.ANY ADVICE....HELP..HELPLESS NEW GRAN

I had m/s with all three of mine.
With #1 and #2 it was 24/7 from 4 weeks through to about 1 hour after
delivery. With #3 it was better than that, but still found it hard. What
helped me was: (other than delivery!)
1. Don't get tired. Particuarly with #3 I noticed that the more tired I was
the more sick I was. If she has a day feeling better then don't let her
overdo it.
2. Eat what and when you want. I was always looking for the perfect thing
that would "stop" the m/s. Didn't happen. Don't worry about eating healthily
if you fancy a bar of chocolate. (obviously if it's something like
liver/alchohol/etc or something that can be dangerous for the baby then
don't)
3. Drink slowly. I get very thirsty in prenancy, but have to drink a sip at
a time. If I drank quickly it came back up. I found some drinks better than
others. Fizzy drinks (esp. cola) relieved m/s better than still stuff. Milk
curdles before it comes back up. Not nice!
4. Ginger: some people sware by ginger to treat nausea. I haven't been able
to eat/drink ginger since about half was through pregnancy with #1 without
retching. It burns your throat as it comes back. But try it. It may help.
5. Lie down: I always found being horizontal helped.
6. Don't try and have "one last bite". I would reach a point in every meal
where I had had exactly enough. Then if I lay down immediately it might stay
down. With #1 I often thought that I'd just finish a mouthful more and
always regretted it.
7. Get a distraction. With #3 I used to do sudukos when I was feeling very
sick. I think I had a book of puzzles with #1. Not thinking about being sick
sometimes helped. With #2 I didn't find it helped.
8. I found salty things helped with #1 and #2 (and very bland things with
#3). Crisps, salty chips etc. At times sucking a sweet helped.
9. When going out make sure you have something to snack on.
10. If she's not keeping anything down then she may need hospial treatment.
See the doctor for that.
Hth
Debbie

#3). Crisps, salty chips etc. At times sucking a sweet helped.
9. When going out make sure you have something to snack on.
10. If she's not keeping anything down then she may need hospial treatment.
See the doctor for that.
Hth
Debbie

tHANKS FOR THE GREAT ADVICE, I WILL DEFENITELY TRY AND FOLLOW SOME OF
YOUR STEPS, BUT AT THE MOMENT AS SHE IS NOT KEEPING ANYTHING DOWN IT
MIGHT MEAN HOSPITAL...i HOPE NOT..
bUT THANKS FOR GREAT ADVICE..

sARAH
Old November 16th 07, 11:37 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Lucy-lu

#3). Crisps, salty chips etc. At times sucking a sweet helped.
9. When going out make sure you have something to snack on.
10. If she's not keeping anything down then she may need hospial
treatment.
See the doctor for that.
Hth
Debbie

tHANKS FOR THE GREAT ADVICE, I WILL DEFENITELY TRY AND FOLLOW SOME OF
YOUR STEPS, BUT AT THE MOMENT AS SHE IS NOT KEEPING ANYTHING DOWN IT
MIGHT MEAN HOSPITAL...i HOPE NOT..
bUT THANKS FOR GREAT ADVICE..

sARAH

I saw my dotor when I couldn't keep anything down as I was starting to feel
dehydrated - she prescribed me stemitil (anti-sickness/nausea) and that
helped when I was desperate. Hope she's feeling better soon.

Lucy x

Old November 17th 07, 08:16 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

On Nov 16, 3:37 pm, "Lucy-lu" wrote:

#3). Crisps, salty chips etc. At times sucking a sweet helped.
9. When going out make sure you have something to snack on.
10. If she's not keeping anything down then she may need hospial
treatment.
See the doctor for that.
Hth
Debbie

tHANKS FOR THE GREAT ADVICE, I WILL DEFENITELY TRY AND FOLLOW SOME OF
YOUR STEPS, BUT AT THE MOMENT AS SHE IS NOT KEEPING ANYTHING DOWN IT
MIGHT MEAN HOSPITAL...i HOPE NOT..
bUT THANKS FOR GREAT ADVICE..

sARAH

I saw my dotor when I couldn't keep anything down as I was starting to feel
dehydrated - she prescribed me stemitil (anti-sickness/nausea) and that
helped when I was desperate. Hope she's feeling better soon.

Lucy x- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Ill suggest to her, all advice helps.

traveling at 7 months pregnant? [email protected] Pregnancy 9 October 6th 06 01:04 AM
6 months pregnant lucy-h Breastfeeding 2 March 7th 06 06:00 PM
My daughter found drugs Camanova Child Support 15 March 5th 06 02:24 AM
Daughter is 21 months old/Is she too young to be separated from her Mother to give father 50% custody/visitation? mychynadoll Child Support 40 March 22nd 05 03:29 PM
Pregnant 4 months after delivery? Tapsa Pregnancy 7 December 9th 03 04:33 PM