I have the right to know who my father is

Old June 30th 07, 11:56 AM posted to soc.men,alt.parenting,alt.support.marriage,misc.kids,alt.psychology
Avenger[_5_]

Default I have the right to know who my father is

" (edit)_

A woman need not be a DNA expert if she thinks she knows the id of
the father. Laugh away.

Seems like it would be a handy little law to put on the books though.
All newborns given DNA tests at birth. I'm sure in 99% of the cases
the husband/boyfriend that thinks he is the father will be

proven so. Sure
would make life easier for the remainder to find out then rather than
several years down the road that they aren't the biological
father.-

Most folks don't want to make mandatory, by law, what is already
an option. They fear big brother.

Except where it concerns a female trying to shake down some innocent
man, then the more big brother the better.

Apparently not. It's not the law now because it's overly broad and
would not be legislated. Perhaps on Plaent Poofy. :-)

Your home?

And I wouldn't be too concerned with the "law". We men have already decided
it's an ass and will take appropriate steps to circumvent and thwart it.
What is the "law" going to do when we either delete any records we don't
like or merely change the father's name on the BC to Puff Daddy ot Poofy
Colmes lol Remember we are MEN and can do anything. Have fun trying to
reconstruct records and other documents.
There is a certain stupidity common to all females. Instead of being
grateful to a man for paying child support for their kid, who a man had no
control over whether it was born or not, they demand more money and disobey
visitation orders with impunity. They demand insane amounts of money for
divorces which they instigated or were caused by their own infidelity or
breach of the marriage contract even though they enjoyed years of a
lifestyle(eg. Greg Norman) that they would never have had on a waitress's or
bank teller's salary(very few females have any real career, mostly due to
laziness or incompetence).
Eventually, as more and more men are screwed by the corrupt system, they
will simply say **** you and refuse to pay anything. And once these revolts
start they tend to snowball and escalate very quickly. Try imprisoning a
million men or for that matter even 10k, not only will you not be collecting
money from them but it will COST the State a tremendous amount of money
just to keep them in jail, not to mention the costs on the welfare dept.
having to support the females and their kids ) Try convicting a man of
domestic violence, date rape or any of the other bull**** non existant
crimes made up by bitter dyke feminists who can't get a man and therefore
hate all men. As long as it is known that there is even one man on a jury
who might hang it there will be a chilling effect on ALL prosecutions )
See how brave prosecutors are when we publish their home addresses and
personal information and they have to watch their backs 24 hours a day )
As I said, females and their ilk are STUPID. Even a Mafia loan shark knows
not to push a debtor too hard because the guy may crack and kill himself and
he'll get nothing, or he may kill you in desparation.
The day is coming very soon and you females have only yourself to blame.

Old July 1st 07, 07:39 PM posted to soc.men,alt.parenting,alt.support.marriage,misc.kids,alt.psychology
Day Brown[_2_]

Actually, I'v many dyke friends, have lived with some, and they dont
hate men.
they just dont have much patience for jackassess. But they will agree
with you that there are way too many stupid bitches, and its high time
we began sterilizing the breed. That way, the men who are stupid
enough to have sex with them, will be out of the gene pool as well.

Do you object to the forced sterilization, or at least Norplant for
stupid bitches?

Or are you just wanting a reason to rant?