BP update etc.

Old November 2nd 04, 02:24 PM
Leslie

Default BP update etc.

I dropped by Kroger again yesterday evening and my readings ranged from
155/89 (first one) to 142/82 (last one). Bottom numbers were all in
the 80s (4 readings).

I am still very swollen, very tired.

I called the nurse line and left a message with my symptoms. I didn't
get any frantic phone calls so presumably they are happy with my
self-diagnosis and treatment.

I've had a lot of contractions yesterday that were strong enough to wake
me from napping, so I am hoping that all these things put together are
a sign of impending labor--my official due date is today but I have
been planning all along to go into labor on Thursday.

On the bright side, for the time being the anxiety has subsided, I am
sleeping fairly well, and my family are being more or less helpful. :-)

Leslie

Emily (2/4/91)
Jake (1/27/94)
Teddy (2/15/95)
William (3/5/01 -- VBA3C, 13 lbs. 5 oz.)
and Lorelei, expected 11/2/04

"Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
~ William Wordsworth

Old November 2nd 04, 08:25 PM
Unadulterated Me

Leslie wrote:

On the bright side, for the time being the anxiety has subsided, I am
sleeping fairly well, and my family are being more or less helpful. :-)

Yay, I'm sure it wont be long now, I'm betting end of the week, $10 on
Friday please ;-)

Andrea
Old November 2nd 04, 10:21 PM
ModernMiko

"Leslie" wrote in message
[...]

Get the sleep while you can (although I am sure you know that by now LOL)

--
JennL
DS 06/26/98

aka CatnipSlayer @ livin-it-up.net
--
Leader of the Cult of Worshippers of BiPolar Long-Haired Sexy Anime Guys
with Swords

Old November 2nd 04, 11:08 PM
Leslie

Yay, I'm sure it wont be long now, I'm betting end of the week, $10 on
Friday please ;-)

And I'm betting you are right, Andrea. And hoping you are!

Old November 2nd 04, 11:09 PM
Leslie

JennL said:

Get the sleep while you can (although I am sure you know that by now LOL)

One thing I can honestly say is that sleep issues with newborns have never been
a huge problem for me. I got the hang of nursing while asleep right away and
it has always served me well. :-)

Old November 3rd 04, 12:21 AM
ModernMiko

"Leslie" wrote in message
JennL said:

Get the sleep while you can (although I am sure you know that by now LOL)

One thing I can honestly say is that sleep issues with newborns have never
been
a huge problem for me. I got the hang of nursing while asleep right away
and
it has always served me well. :-)

Leslie

Emily (2/4/91)
Jake (1/27/94)
Teddy (2/15/95)
William (3/5/01 -- VBA3C, 13 lbs. 5 oz.)
and Lorelei, expected 11/2/04

I was lucky with DS#1 in terms of his sleeping pattern. He was sleeping a
good 7 hr stretch or so by 4 weeks. I can only hope his soon-to-be brother
falls in line :-)

Old November 3rd 04, 06:40 AM
Kelly

Thursday works better for me, as it is my day off so I can read the NG more
readily that day

Hope you can keep up the good rest over the next few days!!!!

Kelly

Old November 3rd 04, 06:13 PM
Leslie

Thursday works better for me, as it is my day off so I can read the NG more
readily that day

LOL, Kelly, I will be sure to keep that in mind!

Update Jamie Clark Pregnancy 4 October 1st 04 06:37 AM
Update: Problems with 14yr old sister... Daniel Single Parents 13 March 28th 04 02:18 AM
Update: Problems with 14yr old sister... Daniel Foster Parents 5 March 25th 04 01:44 PM
Use critical update Alex Nemeth Single Parents 0 October 2nd 03 03:42 AM