'support-context-ability' (Google group) set up for a discussion of the positive aspects of AD(H)D

Old August 12th 06, 11:03 PM posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,uk.people.health
Raving Loonie

Default 'support-context-ability' (Google group) set up for a discussion of the positive aspects of AD(H)D

See http://groups.google.com/group/suppo...-ability/about for
further information.

Everyone welcome.

Cordially,

RL

Old August 14th 06, 02:16 PM posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,uk.people.health
Raving Loonie

Raving Loonie wrote:
See http://groups.google.com/group/suppo...-ability/about for
further information.

Everyone welcome.

Cordially,

RL

Given the one star rating which indicates a reticence to my departure;
I post the following more widely ...

In
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...2f22575d30df23
linda wrote:
"O'Hush" wrote in message
m...
linda wrote:
"Raving Loonie" wrote in message
ps.com...
Ann wrote:
"Raving Loonie" expounded:
Aparently, the ONLY THING that matters is "focus" (attention).

Finding focus. ...
Recognizing focus ...
Creating focus. ...
Changing focus. ...
Discovering focus. ...
Exploring focus. ...

... are ALL worthless, eh?
Garbage. ... Deleted.
No, your nastiness lives on and on in many newsreaders.

Lashing out at innocent bystandards is just great, RL, you've now
actually sunk to the low you've been veering towards.
Am I bitter?

Yes.

You don't have to remain bitter.

You can bounce back via a Vaccination against the group think virus!

http://www.psysr.org/groupthinkwelcome.htm

For the Record----

I have NEVER taken any mind altering drug to alter my focus so I stopped
noting that the social construction of Reality by the "Royal We" is one
which nearly always contradicts objective fact vis a vis people with the
attributes of what some call ADHD.

It's my impression that RL has/does take mind altering drugs to alter his
focus in a manner that blurs perception----so RL doesn't recognize that the
social contruction of reality of the Royal We...he strives to be a part
of----contradicts objective fact vis a vis persons with aDHD.

RL only recognizes two dimensions wrt the social construction of
reality---- the subjective......and, the intersubjective which he
erroneously considers to be one and the same as objective reality, ( same
as the "Royal We" does) even though it contradicts most objective facts
vis a vis persons with ADHD.

Actually, I recognize zero dimensions wrt the social construction of
reality---- the subjective.....

As for the 'zero' to the dimension?
... The subjective is EVERYTHING for me.

It holds endless richness and diversity.

Each subjective experience is very specific and limited.

How can a person see beyond the specific and limited horizon that any
given POV provides?

How can a person know more than that which is provided by the specific
and momentary ... that ever changing; moment-by-moment glimpse of
reality?

T'is the quintessential human conundrum:

What is a person to trust and believe?
* Things are as they appear to be.
* Nothing is as it seems.

Science, Art, Religion, Jurisprudence, Drama, Military, Entertainment
Mostly, all of human intellectual enterprise is preoccupied with
figuring out "What "believable" is appropriate?"

There are more methodologies for resolving this conundrum than the
human population of this planet. ...

.... Each person with their own and mostly independent subjective
approach.

.... Each mind constructed through a lifetime's collection of
individual, limited, and localized assemblage of moment-by-moment
glimpses of reality.

~~~ Each 'blink of the eye' being it's own subjective experience of
reality ~~~

I do understand some of RL issues because I understand the different ways
people go about constructing social reality.

But, RL and I have a fundamental difference of opinion about nature of the
ISSUES ....because of my awarenes of a third dimension which .RL doesn't
acknowledge exists.

Oh.

[ Also posted to
http://groups.google.com/group/support-context-ability/ ]