help with bf

Old January 26th 07, 07:20 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Amethyst Deceiver

Default help with bf

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 17:37:17 -0000, "Natasha" wrote:

"Amethyst Deceiver" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 00:13:53 -0000, "Tok'ra" wrote:

well if u look at the other groups u will see that others ues this name so
why dont u go look there u conniving littlr bitch

Goodness, you're too /young/ to have two sets of twins and another on
the way. You're not out of primary school, looking at your levels of
literacy.

You think I'm just out of primary school, well if you've graduated form

No, I said you /weren't/ out of primary school. Your reading
comprehension is poor.

college or unitversity it must have been a waste of money. Because all you
****ers don't seem to be able to look after your own kids without asking for
help from people you don't know. I Have NOT asked for help I know how to be
a parent, shame I cannot say the same for you. If you ever met me in person
I'd give you a grade A arse whooping in telling you how to bring up your
kids. Maybe all of you should look at your kids and how your were brought up
and ask yourself I can't be that good of a prent if I have to ask strangers
what to do with my child.

Aw, bless. Well, Natasha, it's been fun! Enjoy playing with your
children, I'm sure they'll be proud of you threatening to give a
stranger a "grade A arse whooping" in anything.
--
Linz
YB: 3 years, 13kg, 88cm, still breastfed.
Old January 26th 07, 07:28 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Natasha

my reading comprehension is not poor u should of said writting u thick
bitch.
and whats ///////this all about

and u know what keep stepping to me bitch and i will give u a grade A arse
whooping!

P.S. its not that hard to find someone on here TRY ME!

Old January 27th 07, 03:23 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Amethyst Deceiver

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 19:28:28 -0000, "Natasha" wrote:

my reading comprehension is not poor u should of said writting u thick
bitch.
and whats ///////this all about

Is this supposed to be English? Not your native language, then?

and u know what keep stepping to me bitch and i will give u a grade A arse
whooping!

P.S. its not that hard to find someone on here TRY ME!

That looks like threats again, Natasha. Your social skills are about
as limited as your literacy skills.
Old January 27th 07, 11:52 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Nursing mother

keep it coming i like this come on teach me more

Old January 27th 07, 11:56 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Nursing mother

What has this Natasha done to you I did not mean to be rude in saying what I
just said its just I am new to this and is this what you all talk about.

I think that you should tell Natasha that you are a person with class and do
not wont anything to do with her.

Old January 28th 07, 04:39 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
xkatx

"Natasha" wrote in message
snip
Because all you ****ers don't seem to be able to look after your own kids
without asking for help from people you don't know. I Have NOT asked for
help I know how to be a parent, shame I cannot say the same for you.

snip

Funny. Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you not the same person that
started this thread? You do change your name quite often (ie, "Tok'ra",
"Natasha" and "Nursing mother" so far).
It's funny you say the above about you're such a wonderful mummy that you
don't need help from people you don't know, but only AFTER posting a new
topic titled, "help with bf"
*Clap clap*

Old January 28th 07, 02:10 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Nursing mother

are u thick i started the post i did not say i was a wonderful mummy dont u
get it its all been a joke whats wrong with u
*Clap clap*

Old January 29th 07, 06:32 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Jess

"Amethyst Deceiver" wrote in message
That looks like threats again, Natasha. Your social skills are about
as limited as your literacy skills.

Please don't feed the trolls.

Jess

Old January 29th 07, 09:14 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Nursing mother

ur a bit late 2 say it!

Old January 29th 07, 09:18 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
kcarmstrong

"Natasha" wrote in message

"Workingmom" wrote in message
Amethyst Deceiver skrev:
On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 00:13:53 -0000, "Tok'ra" wrote:

well if u look at the other groups u will see that others ues this name
so why dont u go look there u conniving littlr bitch

Goodness, you're too /young/ to have two sets of twins and another on
the way. You're not out of primary school, looking at your levels of
literacy.

Don't feed the troll....

I'm here to slag you off, I was giving advice and asking for advice and
just having a friendly chat. But if anyone steps to me, calls me names and
says I'm not honest then its my right and any other persons right on here
to defend themselves and not be bullied because thats all your doing is
bullying!

Talk to me or don;t talk to me but I'm no liar, can you really say that
about yourselves ?

Steven:

I feel you pain. I understand why your girlfriend left you, you're an ass
and troll. Every post asking a leading question. Hope that you have better
luck on those UK car groups. A pity about your reading and writting skills,
seems the politically correct teachers in England have screwed up your cance
of learning proper English just like the kiddies in North America have been.
Or is it your Italian backgound?

Say hi to JohnBond for me.

Y, pa ruskis, davai chirot poberee.

ka