I AM NEW TO THIS

Old January 26th 07, 07:37 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Nursing mother

Default I AM NEW TO THIS

HI
I AM NEW ON HERE AND I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT YOU ALL TALK ABOUT AND SO I
THOUGHT I SHOULD JUST SAY WHO I AM AND THE KIDS THAT I HAVE AND THEN WE CAN
GO FROM THERE.

MYSELF AND MY HUSBAND 4 GIRLS AGED 25 MONTHS OLD AND BOY THAT IS 3MONTHS OLD
I BREASTFEED THEM ALL ITS HARD BUT I FEEL ITS THE BEST THING FOR THEM SO IF
ANYONE COULD TELL ME WHAT YOU ALL TALK ABOUT AND IF I COULD GET TO KNOW YOU
ALL THAT WOULD BE A GOOD HELP THANK YOU

Old January 27th 07, 05:57 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
[email protected]

On Jan 26, 2:37 pm, "Nursing mother" wrote:
HI
I AM NEW ON HERE AND I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT YOU ALL TALK ABOUT AND SO I
THOUGHT I SHOULD JUST SAY WHO I AM AND THE KIDS THAT I HAVE AND THEN WE CAN
GO FROM THERE.

MYSELF AND MY HUSBAND 4 GIRLS AGED 25 MONTHS OLD AND BOY THAT IS 3MONTHS OLD
I BREASTFEED THEM ALL ITS HARD BUT I FEEL ITS THE BEST THING FOR THEM SO IF
ANYONE COULD TELL ME WHAT YOU ALL TALK ABOUT AND IF I COULD GET TO KNOW YOU
ALL THAT WOULD BE A GOOD HELP THANK YOU

The first thing to know is that posting is ALL CAPS is shouting, and
is considered very rude. The second advice is to read for a while and
get a sense of the group, and then post questions and answers as you
need them and can help others.

Naomi

Old January 28th 07, 04:35 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
xkatx

wrote in message
ups.com...

[...]

Naomi, this is a troll you're replying to.
That's the reason for the caps and the lack of sense!

Old January 28th 07, 01:02 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Amethyst Deceiver

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 19:37:16 -0000, "Nursing mother"
wrote:

MYSELF AND MY HUSBAND 4 GIRLS AGED 25 MONTHS OLD AND BOY THAT IS 3MONTHS OLD

Natasha, or Tok'ra, or whoever you are, please get your story
straight. You started off with a five month old girl. Then you claimed
to have two-year-old twin boys and seven-month-old twin girls. Now you
have quadruplets aged 2 and a three-month-old boy.

--
Linz
YB: 3 years, 13kg, 90cm, still breastfed.
Old January 28th 07, 02:13 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Nursing mother

at last i can see i am really getting to u

Old January 28th 07, 04:19 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Amethyst Deceiver

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 14:13:04 -0000, "Nursing mother"
wrote:

at last i can see i am really getting to u

No, Natasha, you're not getting to me. Not being someone I know, your
opinion is of roughly the same value to me Tony Blair's or Jade
Goody's. If you want to get to me, you'd need to be someone worth
listening to.

I'm interested in you, though. I'm interested in why you feel the need
to post under three different names about three different sets of
children. Is your real life not interesting enough?
Old January 28th 07, 11:24 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Samantha

u are listing to me if u keep writting and wonting me to reply
i have done this to **** u off and it is working to thats why

Old January 29th 07, 01:36 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Amethyst Deceiver

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 23:24:25 -0000, "Samantha" wrote:

u are listing to me if u keep writting and wonting me to reply

you listening? you writing wanting

i have done this to **** u off and it is working to thats why

I you too that's

You're right. I'm really ****ed off. I'm so ****ed off I could, ooh,
sit here eating chocolates and waiting to see what you spell
incorrectly next.

I thought you were busy with your numerous, randomly aged children,
but apparently you prefer attempting to communicate with adults. It's
not very literate communication but hey, I'm happy to give you the
benefit of some English lessons if you feel they'd help.
Old January 29th 07, 09:12 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Nursing mother

i luv it that u kep writtin 2 me n kep eatin the choc u fat bitch
so hows that 4 spellin xxxxx