Why 9/11 news failed?

Old October 28th 04, 01:42 PM

Default Why 9/11 news failed?

Why did the news fail to investigate the motive for the Sep-11 attacks?
Why did the news fail to report connections between Bin-Laden and Bush?
Why did the news fail to report connections between World Trade Center
owners and AIPAC? Why did the news fail to report connections between
the CIA and Israel?

Is the news under the influence of the political special interest groups
(ex, Muslim oilers, and Jewish bankers)? Is the news blinded by money?

10/28/2004 7:42:33
Old November 2nd 04, 02:58 AM
One Sexy Botch :\)~ haha

Are you looking to get laid tonight?? Why not try our swinger's link
below??
or our swinger's page??

http://68.82.94.85:2000/public/swingers/index.htm

Looking for a REAL relationship and not just sex?? Then try our dating
page!

http://68.82.94.85:2000/Public/singles.htm

All of our links are 100% FREE! NO CREDIT CARDS REQUIRED! NO BULL****!
WE KEEP OUR STUFF FREE!!!!! If you find a link that required a credit
card let us
Know and we will REMOVE it from our list.