new to group

Old November 11th 05, 04:55 PM
P Fritz

Default new to group

"Kim" wrote in message
news:343df.119033$yS6.56889@clgrps12...

"P Fritz" wrote in message

"Kim" wrote in message
news:G%%cf.119024$yS6.10116@clgrps12...

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Kim" wrote in message
news:kXUcf.118985$yS6.26952@clgrps12...

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Kim" wrote in message
news:zAUcf.118975$yS6.4284@clgrps12...

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:38:51 -0500,

the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

hello i'm new to this group. fresh out of divorce { well

if
you
can
call
that fresh } any way i have a 7 year old girl hanna and a

6
year
old
boy
josh . trying to make sure we as mom and dad keep our kids
lives as
normal
as possible we have joint phys custody and i'm confident

in
my
parenting
abilities the reason for my first post is i need some new
idea's
for
cooking
let's face it mom cooked and left me with hamburger's and

such
.
now i
need
to step up in this area any ideas will be apperciated

Welcome! Sounds like you have the right idea WRT the kids.

Paul F is really good with recipe ideas. I cook a lot of
chicken
and
turkey, the occasional brisket, corned beef, or

roast/stew.
It
gets
boring after awhile.

Okay, okay.....one I tried the other night that was quick

and
good........lightily floured (and sage) chicken breasts

sauted
in
frying
pan, when the chicken is done, you take 1/4-1/2 cup of dry
vermouth
pour it in the pan and cook into the scraping until about

half
of
it
is
gone, then add a table spoon or two of lemon juice just

before
taking
it
off the heat......that mixture is poured of the
chicken...........then
if
you really have time on your hands you can top it off with

the
zest
from
the lemon. :-)

Marry me!

You will need to discuss that with Tiff and Christine :-)

How many wives do you have mister? LOL *grin* I make decent

money...
You'll
want for no ingredient no matter how rare LOL... mi cuisinart et

tu
cuisinart LOL

Who said anything about wives? LMAO

BTW.......have I shown you my spice rack? heehee

teehee no... no you haven't... Is it HUGE?

LMAO.........well it very long. :-)

I don't keep them inside.....I have them on display....... LMAO

Long isn't always the answer... Sometimes they have to be wide too to
accommodate the spice inside

Old November 11th 05, 05:29 PM
Kim

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message
[...]

LOL oh my this is getting sad teehee

Old November 11th 05, 05:50 PM
P Fritz

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 09:19:58 -0500, "P Fritz"
the following was posted in blue dry
erase marker:

"Kim" wrote in message
*I snipped*

Paul and Christine said:

Cooking is like sex.....sure your can get it finished in a couple

of
minutes...............but the fun is in bringing the experience to
fruition. ;-)

True, but the thing about leftovers, is you can heat it up and eat it
again. ~wink~

Christine
*snicker* I agree -- Seconds has been know to be better than first
helpings...

Kate.......this is all your fault!!!!!

and if I told you to jump off the bridge????

I just happen to know that you enjoy entertaining & fine food... so
shoot me.

Where?

Old November 11th 05, 06:47 PM
P Fritz

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 17:13:33 GMT, 'Kate the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:50:31 -0500, "P Fritz"
the following was posted in blue dry
erase marker:
Where?

In your home after a romantic evening that started with that first
chicken dish you posted, a nice bottle of pinot grigio, and ... what was
that third thing...

The wine must have gotten to me.

Oh.. I remembered! A good movie. Yeah. That's what it was.

And just what would your B.F. think of that?

Old November 11th 05, 07:48 PM
P Fritz

"Kim" wrote in message

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message
[...]

Besides, it is not the size of the spice rack.......it is how you use them
;-)

Old November 11th 05, 08:35 PM
Kim

Paul and Christine said:

Cooking is like sex.....sure your can get it finished in a couple of
minutes...............but the fun is in bringing the experience to
fruition. ;-)

True, but the thing about leftovers, is you can heat it up and eat it
again. ~wink~

Christine
*snicker* I agree -- Seconds has been know to be better than first
helpings...

Kate.......this is all your fault!!!!!

and if I told you to jump off the bridge????

I just happen to know that you enjoy entertaining & fine food... so
shoot me.

I'm ready to be entertained So far I've been amused

Old November 11th 05, 08:36 PM
Kim

"'Kate" wrote in message
[...]

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok THATS FUNNY!

Old November 12th 05, 11:07 AM
Denanson

Experiment, you will soon learn.
Traditional roast is easy and impressive, it is just a question of
timing. A bit like the other topic under discussion in this thread!
Get you timing right and you should have time for unhuried lovemaking
between putting the meat in and taking it out when it's well and truely
done. A word of warning though, occasionally a sound eminates when the
meat is withdrawn from the oven and sticky fat sometimes trickles out
from around the oven opening!

Bon Apertite!

Dennis

Old November 12th 05, 04:59 PM
Zorro

"Denanson" wrote ...

Get you timing right and you should have time for unhuried lovemaking
between putting the meat in and taking it out when it's well and truely
done. A word of warning though, occasionally a sound eminates when the
meat is withdrawn from the oven and sticky fat sometimes trickles out
from around the oven opening!

Which just goes to confirm that fresh *Firm* meat and a 'Self-Cleaning' oven
save a lot of effort...

Bon Apertite!

there's a 'Bun' joke in here somewhere...

Old November 12th 05, 11:30 PM
Kim

"'Kate" wrote in message
On 12 Nov 2005 02:07:02 -0800, "Denanson" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Experiment, you will soon learn.
Traditional roast is easy and impressive, it is just a question of
timing. A bit like the other topic under discussion in this thread!
Get you timing right and you should have time for unhuried lovemaking
between putting the meat in and taking it out when it's well and truely
done. A word of warning though, occasionally a sound eminates when the
meat is withdrawn from the oven and sticky fat sometimes trickles out
from around the oven opening!

Bon Apertite!

Dennis

Ewwwww. LOL
Got something on your mind?

EWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwww Dennnnnnnnnnnis!