"Backlash" seen against Australia Member of Parliament

Old March 6th 04, 09:42 PM
Fern5827

Default "Backlash" seen against Australia Member of Parliament

( I couldn't resist the PUN!!!)

One Nation MP: Birch drunken teens

04Mar04

A WEST Australian One Nation MP has called for corporal punishment for
teenagers involved in drunken fights on Perth's streets.

The city has been blighted by a series of drunken battles involving youths and
the police in recent months.
The most notable involved a 90-minute running battle between 3,000 youngsters
and a riot squad on Australia Day.

Over the weekend, several officers were injured after police in riot gear were
pelted with bottles and rocks at two separate incidents at Kalamunda and Trigg.

Frank Hough, MLC for the Agriculture region and national state director of One
Nation, says a generation of untouchable teenage thugs and criminals deserves
corporal punishment.

He says it's about time the nation stopped coddling wayward youth and brought
back discipline.

Mr Hough is seeking the reintroduction of the birch, a type of whip-like
collection of sticks used for corporal punishment.

This report appears on NEWS.com.au.

Old March 6th 04, 11:08 PM
Carlson LaVonne

Default Hit the unruly teenagers with a whip-like collection of sticks..giggle,

Fern,

Apparently Mr. Hough has no understanding of children, or of how
children best learn, grow, and develop. According to the article, Mr.
Hough cannot think of anything between coddling and hitting adolescents
with a "whip-like collection of sticks." Nor, apparently, can you.

Can you imagine going to a group of teenagers Mr. Hough characterizes as
"untouchable thugs and criminals" and hitting them with a whip-like
collection of sticks in an effort to stop undesirable behavior?

Giggles again.

LaVonne

Old March 7th 04, 04:33 AM
Kane

On 06 Mar 2004 20:42:39 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

( I couldn't resist the PUN!!!)

Of course not. You are a child hater and anything that refers to
beatings, whippings, brutality, even murder of children is either
defensible or excusable in your eyes and mind, tiny as it is.

Your posting of suck garbage in an effort to claim that children NEED
hitting is reprehensible.

I suggest also you check out WHO One Nation, AU actually is.

And this Member of AU Parliment that calls for this brutality.

AU is suffering, in a smaller way, from the same institutional racism
and vicious bigotry that this country does, and you promote.

http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/24/102.html

http://tinyurl.com/yvln6

http://www.abc.net.au/frontier/

It would be better, when you chortle, to take a few minutes and see
just what you champion.

Your habit of jumping on anything that appears to support spanking and
"discipline" makes you stupid, too stupid to read and think. It's
poisoned you.

You are sick, fern.

Kane

Old March 7th 04, 01:33 PM
Fern5827

Too unsophisticated to spot the pun.

Humor-challenged folk.

I find every day to be better when you can find some humor in it.
Old March 7th 04, 06:25 PM
Kane

On 07 Mar 2004 12:33:48 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

Too unsophisticated to spot the pun.

Don't be silly.

Humor-challenged folk.

I rarely find the whipping of children a humorous thing. In fact I
find that those that laugh at such are the one's who are humor
challenged.

I find every day to be better when you can find some humor in it.

I find every day better when I make some headway against the fools
such as you that promote and encourage pain and humilation for
children.

I also find that the promotion of CP by folks such as this racist
reactionary crowd of dangerous fools in AU to be just about what I
would expect you to approve of.

You've never been able to hide your true colors.

You are sick, Fern.

Kane

Old March 10th 04, 04:03 AM
Carlson LaVonne

I also find humor in every day, and I thank you for providing some of
the humor in my day.

You are a giggle a minute. I'm still looking for those non-MD
physicians! And I'm still laughing about those "MD physicians in
Minnesota" who squirt water on children to keep them from leaving home
to party.

I had a sinus infection today, so I brought your email along to my "MD
physician." We laughed so hard we cried. He asked me why I waste my
time with "Fern" posts.

I said "Because I need a laugh every day."

LaVonne

Old March 10th 04, 03:25 PM
Fern5827

Default Thank you, Fern! was "Backlash" seen against Australia Member

I'm glad I bring JOY to your life.

MD physicians are DISTINGUISHED from DO physicians.

Difference in training. Sorry about what you DON'T KNOW.
Old March 22nd 04, 10:43 PM
Carlson LaVonne

Fern,

I bow to your expert knowledge and training. Tell all of us about MD
physician training and DO physician training. You obviously have a
clear grasp on medical school and on what is necessary to become a
physician.

While you're at it, let me know more about those Minnesota MD physicians
that are now recommending squirting water on children who may party at
night (giggle, giggle)!

You don't bring joy, but you certainly bring humor to my life -- and
humor after a long day at work is good. Between counting my money I
received from CPS I can read and respond to you!

LaVonne