Good news !

Old January 19th 05, 03:47 AM
Bev

Default Good news !

I took the job ! The manager asked me what I needed and expected from
him if he were to hire me and I said "consideration that I have
children" He liked that ! Hired me and promised he would do what he
could to insure my schedule would be open to my family needs. I am
floored in amazement . This is the first time in a long time I have
heard such words of encouragement faith and support from an employer.
Friday 2 and 1/2 hours of orientation and I start Sunday. I have taken
a 5 dollar an hour cut in what I am use to but it is so close to home
and what I need to do right now with the ongoing custody thing etc.
On other issues:
There I sat today with my daughter , the paternal grandfather and her
ex B/F while these two kids sat there making flirty eyes and giggles at
eachother, we the grandparents arranged a child support agreement ?
What the hell? I just don't get it.
Bev

Old January 19th 05, 08:26 PM
Lisa

"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...
I took the job ! The manager asked me what I needed and expected from
him if he were to hire me and I said "consideration that I have
children" He liked that ! Hired me and promised he would do what he
could to insure my schedule would be open to my family needs. I am
floored in amazement . This is the first time in a long time I have
heard such words of encouragement faith and support from an employer.
Friday 2 and 1/2 hours of orientation and I start Sunday. I have taken
a 5 dollar an hour cut in what I am use to but it is so close to home
and what I need to do right now with the ongoing custody thing etc.

Hey Bev, that's just great!! I bet, by the time you factor in commuting
time and expenses with your old job, you won't even miss the change in
income. That's really great

On other issues:
There I sat today with my daughter , the paternal grandfather and her
ex B/F while these two kids sat there making flirty eyes and giggles at
eachother, we the grandparents arranged a child support agreement ?
What the hell? I just don't get it.
Bev

Ignore the fluff, just make sure that these kids understand what they are
committing themselves to with this agreement. After all, once it's in
writing, there is no room for misunderstanding. I hope that this will be a
good start to some stable, forward thinking for your daughter and the baby's
father, and your grandbaby of course.

Lisa

Old January 20th 05, 05:10 AM
Cele

On 18 Jan 2005 19:47:24 -0800, "Bev" wrote:

I took the job ! The manager asked me what I needed and expected from
him if he were to hire me and I said "consideration that I have
children" He liked that ! Hired me and promised he would do what he
could to insure my schedule would be open to my family needs. I am
floored in amazement . This is the first time in a long time I have
heard such words of encouragement faith and support from an employer.
Friday 2 and 1/2 hours of orientation and I start Sunday. I have taken
a 5 dollar an hour cut in what I am use to but it is so close to home
and what I need to do right now with the ongoing custody thing etc.

Congratulations, Bev, that's wonderful news!

On other issues:
There I sat today with my daughter , the paternal grandfather and her
ex B/F while these two kids sat there making flirty eyes and giggles at
eachother, we the grandparents arranged a child support agreement ?
What the hell? I just don't get it.
Bev

You said it. They're kids. Ah well.

Cele

Old January 20th 05, 08:02 PM
Bev

Lisa wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

I know I wont have the 60 buck gas cost a week! I am so glad it is so
close to home as well, that joy is definately priceless! It is great
thanks!

On other issues:
There I sat today with my daughter , the paternal grandfather and

her
ex B/F while these two kids sat there making flirty eyes and

giggles at
eachother, we the grandparents arranged a child support agreement ?
What the hell? I just don't get it.
Bev

Ignore the fluff, just make sure that these kids understand what they

are
committing themselves to with this agreement. After all, once it's

in
writing, there is no room for misunderstanding. I hope that this

will be a
good start to some stable, forward thinking for your daughter and the

baby's
father, and your grandbaby of course.

Lisa

I hope so too because this being a mutual agreement should alleviate
the argument on his inconsistency helping her out with the expenses for
the baby.
I am also hoping they both lisyened during the co-parenting class they
were both ordered to attend( as well as myself and his parents were
!)Very informative and at my age I learnt a bit myself.
Bev

Old January 20th 05, 09:28 PM
Bev

wrote:

[...]