Great Website if clutter is taking over

Old January 11th 05, 05:49 PM
Joelle

Default Great Website if clutter is taking over

I realized if you don't know the author, you probably think this is spam, but
this is a great site - www.flylady.com - I was getting overwelmed with clutter
and trying to organize and she's got great tips and I even signed up for the
annoying 15 emails a day where she reminds you to make sure you take the
clothes out of the dryer. At midnight she sends you an email to go to bed
because you need your rest. :-)

Joelle
"The children who need love the most will always ask for it in the most
unloving ways" ~ Words of a teacher quoted by Russell Barkley~
Old January 17th 05, 02:43 AM
Betsy

"Joelle" wrote in message
I realized if you don't know the author, you probably think this is spam,
but
this is a great site - www.flylady.com - I was getting overwelmed with
clutter
and trying to organize and she's got great tips and I even signed up for
the
annoying 15 emails a day where she reminds you to make sure you take the
clothes out of the dryer. At midnight she sends you an email to go to bed
because you need your rest. :-)

Joelle
"The children who need love the most will always ask for it in the most
unloving ways" ~ Words of a teacher quoted by Russell Barkley~

Thank you for the link. This is what I need. It won't bring D back, but it
will help me out personally. D still says he loves me but can't live the
way I do. I still love him...though not sure how healthy a relationship we
can have at this point. I have to get my head on straight, and my house
straight. Then if I still feel the same feelings...I can talk to him about
it. Thanks again Joelle for sharing this. It can't hurt and just might
help me.

Betsy

Old January 17th 05, 03:34 AM
Joelle

D still says he loves me but can't live the
way I do. I still love him...though not sure how healthy a relationship we
can have at this point

Oh I'm so sorry.

You know I have found that at least if I have control over my house...I can
start to get control of my life.

Old January 17th 05, 05:24 AM
Betsy

"Joelle" wrote in message
D still says he loves me but can't live the
way I do. I still love him...though not sure how healthy a relationship
we
can have at this point

Oh I'm so sorry.

You know I have found that at least if I have control over my house...I
can
start to get control of my life.

Joelle
"The children who need love the most will always ask for it in the most
unloving ways" ~ Words of a teacher quoted by Russell Barkley~

Well that's the plan. I thought I had things going pretty well, but seems I
was mistaken. If I get this working for me, at least I'll feel better about
myself. Everything else should fall into place then. Thanks for the site.

Betsy

Old January 17th 05, 11:44 AM
Purchgdss

Well that's the plan. I thought I had things going pretty well, but seems I
was mistaken. If I get this working for me, at least I'll feel better about
myself. Everything else should fall into place then. Thanks for the site.

Betsy

I know time is tight, but are you in counselling? I've been on and off for
many years. One thing I have learned is that your lifestyle and living space
reflect the "peace" or "chaos" inside.......

Although I have not found the Flylady helpful, I did recruit a friend for
inspiration. She has a home and attitude I admire so I strive to follow her
model (with my own twist of course). I have found that in the last year I have
come to a different "place" in my life..... I am almost finished with redoing
my livingroom in the first time in over 10 years (imagine...... ughhhhh) and
have started on the kitchen.

The goal is that I will have a dinner party for a small group of friends
(something I have NEVER done) and show off my hard work once I feel good about
the two main rooms of the house.

My point is..... once I started to heal myself, natural sequence, I started to
heal my home.....

Just my 2 cents.........
Christine
Old January 17th 05, 01:02 PM
Moon Shyne

"Joelle" wrote in message
I realized if you don't know the author, you probably think this is spam, but
this is a great site - www.flylady.com - I was getting overwelmed with

clutter
and trying to organize and she's got great tips and I even signed up for the
annoying 15 emails a day where she reminds you to make sure you take the
clothes out of the dryer. At midnight she sends you an email to go to bed
because you need your rest. :-)

Joelle
"The children who need love the most will always ask for it in the most
unloving ways" ~ Words of a teacher quoted by Russell Barkley~

And here I was, thinking I was the only one who felt much calmer when my home is
in order! (Nice to know I'm not alone).
Dressed to the shoes, bed made, sink shining and the dishwasher running.....
now, to get the kids off to school and my day underway.

Thanks for the site, Joelle - you've helped :-)

Review: Guerrilla: The Taking of Patty Hearst (***) Steve Rhodes General 0 April 20th 04 03:16 AM
Review: Taking Lives (**) Steve Rhodes General 0 March 17th 04 01:49 AM
Nice Website dejablues General 0 March 10th 04 07:16 AM
misc.kids FAQ on Children's Books/Central Female Characters [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 February 16th 04 10:59 AM
misc.kids FAQ on Children's Books/Central Female Characters [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 December 15th 03 10:44 AM